Best Days

You and I, You and I, We're Like Diamonds In the Sky [A Sehun One Shot Collection]

 

I Have the Best Days With You.

-

Something short to start things off. I just wanted to post something quickly I normally don’t write things so short!

-

A sigh of content escaped your lips when you felt Sehun nuzzle his face in to the crock of your neck, you giggled when you felt him plant kisses on your neck, a grin forming on his face.

His hands around your waist tighten their hold on you and his legs tangled themselves even more in yours. Sehun mumbled some incoherent words into your neck and you smiled.

You never really got to spend much time with Sehun since he was always busy with EXO’s promotions, though you really couldn’t blame him for following his dreams, but you could at least whine internally for not being able to spend as much time with him as you liked.

And when you two did get to spend time together;

Honestly

All you two did was this;

Lie in bed, watch movies, cuddle, eat/order takeout, make out, nap, kiss, and mumble sweet nothings into your ears; tell each other stories, among other things. It was what you two liked to do

But today somehow seemed different. You didn’t know what it was, but you didn’t care anyways, yet, there was this nagging feeling in your head that something about today was different.

 

Sehun’s hands unwound from your waist and he propped himself on one of his elbows, he smiled gently at you and started to caress your face softly, his eyes never leaving your face.

“I love you,” He whispered.

That was what was different.

That was the first time he had ever uttered those words to you.

“I love you too,” You whispered back.