The Meeting

I Don't Love You.

Key's POV

 
"Ah, I'm sorry!" he heard a small voice squeak.
He looked up from his books and smiled.
"Oh, it's fine, really!" he noticed the small boy in front of him was a light shade of pink. He was... blushing? He looked down at his books.
"Lee Taemin?" Key asked. The boy turned a slightly dark shade of red and looked down, catching eye of the top book on his pile. He bowed.
"Kim Kibum." Key smiled. 
"Call me Key." he held Taemin's book out and Taemin stared at it. "Aren't you going to take your book?" Key laughed, when Taemin blinked and smiled nervously. 
"Oh, right. Gomawo." Key smiled, handing Taemin his book and turning on his heel, leaving the young boy watching after him.
 
 
 

Taemin's POV

 
There was a loud vibrating noise, and a ringtone.
"Naega geureoke-reoke manmanhani, Sarangi geureoke neon manmanhani, Nawaui chueogi neon manman-" snapping back into his senses, Taemin took his cellphone out of his pocket and answered it.
"Yeoboseyo?" 
"Taemin? Where are you? Park Min and I have been waiting ages for you." a girls voice rang out.
"Oh, Rainy noona," he smiled warmly. "I'm sorry, something came up. I'm on my way now."
"OK, don't be too long. You know I hate waiting."
"I know, noona. See you soon, bye!" he hung up, walking down the hallway again.
 
 
 

Park Min's POV

"Unnie, where is Taemin?" she asked, curious and also a bit worried. "He looked rather.. Off and distant when class ended today." she looked at Rainy. 

"I just called him. He said he's on his way now, and he won't be long. He better not be long, because if he is.." she said, not realising that she was now pounding her fist into her palm.

"U-unnie! Stop! Look what you're doing!" Park Min gasped, leaping over to her unnie. "Just.. He'll be here soon. The least we can do is wait a little more, right?" she looked at Rainy with pleading eyes.

"I guess you're right.." Rainy smiled and patted Park Min on the head gently, sitting down on a park bench, taking her cellphone out of her pocket to play a game to keep herself occupied.