The Encounter

I Don't Love You.

"Come on, unnie! It'll be fun," a short little blonde haired girl whined.

"When have I ever asked you of anything? Besides, you still owe me, big time, for ditching me with that creeper..." she sighed, her shoulders slumping greatly. "He really does like chicken, you know that?" her lips formed into a pout, causing her "unnie" to frown.

"Park Min, I swear, your cuteness never fails to capture me. Fine, I'll go. And Lee Jinki isn't THAT bad," the taller girl with dark brown hair, with a tinge of red smiled, taking a few books out of her locker and shoving them into her bag, which she then zipped closed and slung it over her shoulder, closing her locker.

"Come on,  class is about to start." The two girls then made their way to class. They slipped in quietly and unnoticed as the teacher had his back to the door, writing on the big whiteboard in front of the classroom.

Taemin, their friend, waved to the girls and they smiled back at him, taking their usual seats in front of him.

"Annyeong, noonas!" he cheerily whispered. They smiled and waved as they sat down.

Ah, Lee Taemin. How to explain him? His face, it was bright, and almost angelic. His hair was a light, but dirty blonde, which went halfway down his neck, with a curlyish fringe. His smile, would melt any girls heart, and not to mention his voice and cute antics. If he was in trouble with a teacher, all he would have to do is use his aegyo, acting insanely adorable and they would soon give in, letting him go free without a scolding.

 

*RRIIINNNGGG*

The bell rung, and everyone started packing away their things and heading out of class. Everyone except Taemin. Park Min stood up and turned around to push in her chair, and noticed that Taemin still had his things out on his desk. 
"Taemin?" she said. He looked up at her, quite obviously surprised. "Are you coming?" she asked him.

"Ne, I'll catch up to you. You should go find Rainy noona." he replied, looking down at his things before looking up again and smiling at her. The girl nodded, and smiled, turning around, pushing in her chair and walking out of the classroom, leaving only Taemin behind. He smiled subconciously. He packed up his things, shoving them all into his backpack and carrying a few books. He then stood up and walked through the door. There was nobody around. He was halfway down the hallway. He was still smiling, looking at the floor while walking when he bumped into someone, and books went flying in all directions, and he fell to the floor.

"Kyaa!" he called out, with a big loud THUD as he hit the floor.

Picking up what he only assumed were his books, he stood up and bowed. "Ah, mianhae!" he looked up at who he had bumped into. He blushed instantly.