1

A Certain Heart Fluttering

It was Girls' Generation's free days after their Girls and Peace World Tour at Seoul for 2 days. It was tiring for them but at the same time full of hapiness brought by the sones love for the girls

 

 

On their dorm,

The leader of the group was silently playing with her lego then suddenly someone interrupts her.

 

"TaeTae!" Tiffany taps Taeyeon on her shoulders.

 

"Aish Fany ahh Im gonna have heart attack because of your siren voice!"

 

"Baby Tae! Kkk Forgive me. Im just excitedly wanted to invite you for... Ummm... since..."

 

"Eh? Why you are stuttering?"

 

"Uhmm... Tae ..uhm.. since we have oour vacation.. can you come with me?" Tiffany shyly asked

 

"Where we'll go? Hmm.. Maybe we should since I think a lot about a week ago  though.. I wanna spend time for my baby too... Just the two of us okay?" Taeyeon let go of her toys and place her hand on Tiffany's cheeks.

 

Tiffany blushed on her action.

 

"Maybe we should date to all beautiful amusement parks in the world with you Fany ah"

Taeyeon's eyes fixed to her. Love stares on Tiffany's onyx eyes then the room became in comfortable silence with their beating of their hearts.

 

 

 

"It feels like we are only in the world." -- Tiffany

 

"How I  felt so lucky when I fell in love with this angel infront of me, its a gift." -- Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

While the lovers are in their own world. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yoona silently watching over them. Giggling and squishing with one another.

 

 

"Omona! So sweeeet! I envy them" -- Yoona nudged Sooyoung by her pointer arm.

 

"You now know why I became their taeny captain" Sooyoung proudly said.

 

"SSHHH! Can you two stop? They might hear us! Lets just leave them alone and make their another sibling again right Seo?" Hyoyeon said

 

 

"Yahh unnie~ I don't mind as long as they are happy and in love" Seohyun smiled to their so-called "parents"

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________

 


MORE? Comments please so I'll know if this chapter is enough for your taenybetes level or not. I'll work hard more for you reader =)