Phase Final

Meeting a Fox

 

It was dawn and Kyuhyun grunted, his head ached and he winced when everything was blur, Kyuhyun did not dare to move afraid of the killing pain in his head and he sighed, finally when he stood, he saw Chanyeol sleeping in the floor and Kyuhyun scanned the room, it was his and yet there was the kid with a frown. Kyuhyun froze when he heard whimpers.

Please no father, don’t kill him…

Kyuhyun raised his brow and then, he held his breath when he saw brown eyes looking at him. The petite man was before him with white cloths. Kyuhyun –asides his hangover- felt drier his throat and his lips.

“What are you doing in my chamber?” Kyuhyun squeaked instead of sounding demanding and he sighed when the man was like a feline, crawling to him, Kyuhyun felt his hearth thumping.

“I have news” the man said and Kyuhyun nodded, captivated by those brown eyes as he sighed feeling the breath of the other on his lips.

“Your suspicious of betrayal are right. I don’t have concrete proof yet.” Hyukjae whispered and the bottom lip of Kyuhyun, who gulped.

“Yeah?”

Hyukjae then kissed him full in the lips, jst touching though and Kyuhyun left the petite man to slowly devour his lips as he sighed.

“I’ll get the proofs is you spare someone’s life.”

Hyukjae hands were overwhelming Kyuhyun as he nodded and let the other man hover over him. He did not like men, well, he did not like woman wither and yet he was letting this person take his firsts in this field.

“Promise.” Hyukjae demanded and Kyuhyun hand was on the nape of the neck of the boy as he muttered anxiously his lips.

“I promise.” And he took those vicious lips that made him go crazy.

Suddenly, the body over him stood and he grinned “Okay, then protect Yeol even when his father is rotten, deal?”

Hyukjae grinned and Kyuhyun blinked “Yeah?”

 

☯✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵☯

 

Chanyeol was really smart, he did love learning and more when he knew his father would not kill his uncle. At first he did not want to search for proofs against his father either he did not want to study, yet he knew that his father will not stop his schemes until he was discovered and Chanyeol winced mentally, that meant his father will die and then he sighed. Better that than kill for power, at least like that he could go to heaven and not hell, was the believe of the kid.

“So, you like him?” Chanyeol asked to Kyuhyun whom stopped his teachings.

“Who?”

Chanyeol grinned “Hyukjae, I like him as a brother.”

Kyuhyun smiled and sighed, “Yeah… I like him”

That was why Kyuhyun was livid when he saw the petite man transforming in a woman and flirting with the men –warriors that protect Chanyeol’s father- as he dragged the woman away from those lecherous stares.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun yelled and Hyukjae shrugged, becoming a fox in front of Kyuhyun, if he found about his female self, why not show the human what he was, better scary him now than later.

Kyuhyun gaped and blinked, “This is not possible” he muttered and then he saw the fox becoming the petite man that he so much wanted in the nights and he sighed.

“You tricked me.” Kyuhyun frowned accusing.

Hyukjae broke his walls with a stare and a flirting kiss near the mouth “Don’t you like me?”

Kyuhyun ruffled his hair, it was said that fox would bring misfortune, they ate human organs and can kill and… those male lips were so tempting, more than when the fox was a female and Kyuhyun nodded lazily.

“Yes, I do.”

He wanted to say more; instead he held the petite man waist and kissed him back. Yes, it was not uncommon heard about foxes, it was not a normal relationship since he was human and he did not have time for this and… the kiss was so hot that Kyuhyun melted and he hummed setting the male on the grass as he tried to took his clothes away and then stopped.

“You’re not playing with my mind and then you’ll eat me?” Kyuhyun asked, he felt stupid and the fox smiled.

“I want you, maybe is not love yet.” Hyukjae confessed and Kyuhyun nodded. Standing and helping the fox to go with him.

“Never” Kyuhyun breathed “And I mean never ever transform in a woman, you look better as a male and…don’t, please really don’t flirt with anyone.”

Kyuhyun blushed at the chuckle from the fox and then they went to his room.

“I can’t believe I was enchanted by a fox.”

Hyukjae chuckled, kissing the man’s nose and cuddling near him.

 

☯✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵☯

 

“I found it!” Kyuhyun exclaimed when he looked at the paper in his hands and smiled at the fox that was near him, white fur and Kyuhyun blushed when the fox climbed him and his face in praise.

“Please, do that in your male form!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and then hid the paper on his robes as he was out of the room; he hurried Chanyeol to go with him. The kid looked at him in complete confusion and he understood when Hyukjae show sad eyes.

“I can say goodbye?” Asked the kid and Hyukjae told Kyuhyun “Go!, we’ll reach you in the capital.”

Kyuhyun did not want to go, he obliged since his duty was stronger and he kissed Hyukjae holding his hands “Promise me you’ll really reach me.”

Hyukjae smiled kissing Kyuhyun and hearing ‘ewk’ from Chanyeol as he said good bye.

 

☯✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵☯

 

It has been a month since everything happened and Kyuhyun was still waiting for Hyukjae, the latter never contact him and Kyuhyun was worried. Chanyeol’s father was dead and Hyukjae or the kid was no found, so Kyuhyun knew they were still alive and he had hope, it was lessening with the passing days.

He heard his majesty and went at his call.

“I have some great news, I want to praise your loyalty and I’m offering you my niece hand in marriage.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and fell on his knees “I’m very thankful your majesty, I can’t though because I… I…”

The kind ignored him and continued “and you must take care of the kid she wants to protect, his name is Chanyeol.”

Kyuhyun blinked and then he saw the woman smiling to him, mocking his innocence as Kyuhyun nodded.

The wedding took place in the palace and once they were in the chamber for the official first night, the woman turned into a male and Kyuhyun glared him.

“You could have told me and since when you’re his niece?” Kyuhyunj demanded and Hyukjae smirked.

“Since after so many researches I can control people memories, it took me a whole month so everybody forgot whose son was Chanyeol.”

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed the man “mine” he muttered and Hyukjae chuckled nodding and kissing back “forever.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Thank you very much for reading, I'm sorry if is rushed after so many months of waiting. Is just... I don't have the inspiration or idea to write this story anymore and I'm stuck in this so I need to move on before this becomes boring and I can't write my other stories. This one is the only one that I forgot the feeling of what do I wanted to write, even so. I hope the ending was right -even when maybe was kinda lame- so, I'm sorry and mostly; thank you for reading this.

 

I have miss you a lot!