I Love You pt. 1

D-DAY

The car ride was mostly uneventful. Sungyeol ate his food and silently pointed out the many bug bites he had acquired, while you kept applying the skin cream to each one of them carefully. You didn't want his burn to sting anymore than it already did. Occasionally, he would take your cup of orange juice and hold it up for you to take a sip, and steal a kiss after. After he finished his food and you were done with the skin cream, you went to go open the tube of aloe vera, but he stopped and pulled you to him, sprawling out on the back seat, so you could lay on him. 'Oppa, your burns will get really bad if you don't treat them as soon as you can.' 'My burns can wait, I want to cuddle.' 'Oppa, let me put the aloe vera on you.' 'No.' 'Fine,' you finally gave up.

'Thank you for coming to see me.' 'I couldn't wait the few more days until you visited. I missed you too much.' 'I missed you too.' 'YAH! You guys are so greasy! Stop hanging around Woohyun! Oh and ____, your house is here.' 'Thank you for letting me come Hyoan oppa.' 'It was no problem at all. See you next time.' You turned around in Sungyeol's arms and said, 'I'll see you in a couple days. Rest well okay oppa?' 'Hmmm arasso. I love you.' 'I love you too,' you whispered before you kissed him. 'Keep these creams, and get someone to put them on you every few hours okay?' 'Okay. I'll see you soon ____. I love you.' You hopped out of the car ans made it to your door, opened it and waved back to Hyoan, letting him know you got in safely, and walked into your house. 

Just a few seconds after you had stripped to shorts and a tank top, and were in the kitchen getting some food, you heard your front door unlock. What the heck. Sungyeol left with Hyoan a couple of minutes ago, who could it be?

You walked out of the kitchen cautiously, with a frying pan in one hand. Making your way down the hallway, you made sure to tip toe and not make any noise. You could hear your heart beating rapidly. You were scared senseless because you didn't know who could be here at this time. You peeked from around the corner to see Sungyeol's back, while he untied his shoes. You let out a breath of relief, but got angry at him for scaring you. 'OPPA!' 'AH, WHAT WHAT WHAT?!' He yelped as he dropped the medicine bag and turned around clutching his chest. 'You scared me! I thought you left with Hyoan oppa!' 'I scared you?? You scared me!! I'm here because I begged Hyung to let me stay with you for a day or two, because I have no schedule!' 'Really?! You're not joking?' 'No!' 'Yayy~!' You squealed and ran into his arms, almost making him fall over, and gave him a kiss. He laughed and smiled at you, squeezing you a little tighter.

'Oppa, go shower while I fix you a snack, and then I can put more cream on you.' Why are you so worried about my skin, _____?' 'I don't want your flawless skin getting blemished because of some bug bites and a sunburn now go!' 'Okay okay I got it!' He raised his arms in defeat and walked into you room, to the the dresser and opened the drawer that contained all of his stuff. He pulled out clothes and went to shower. You walked into the kitchen and decided to make some simple ramyun. He had just eaten, so he wasn't going to eat a lot. As soon as you pulled out the bowls, you felt someone wrap their arms around you from behind and kiss the back of your head. 'I missed your delicious ramyun. The other members are going to be so jealous of me when they hear I got fast food and your ramyun all in one day.' You giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

You poured the ramen into two bowls, and put them on the table. Sungyeol sat down at the table and started eating, expecting you to sit down too, but you just went to the living room and brought back the creams. You pulled your chair right next to his and started applying the cream. You picked up the other tube, and were about to put it on him, when he grabbed your wrist and placed a kiss on it. 'Jagiya,' Sungyeol sighed. 'Don't worry yourself with me. You probably haven't eaten all day.' You blushed. He was right. With the excitement of him coming back, you had lost your appetite. You sighed in defeat and put the cream down on the table and started to finish your ramen. 'You can put it on me before we go to bed.' 'Okay.'

Sungyeol finished eating first, and as soon as you were done, he took both of your bowls, rinsed them off, and put them away. Once he was done, he looked over to you, to see you were still sitting at the table, staring at the tube of aloe vera. Sungyeol walked over to you and grabbed you by the hand, pulling you up and leading you into your room. He sat down on the edge of the bed, and pulled you in between his legs, craning his neck up to kiss you. After a few seconds, he pulled away. 'Okay. Now you can put the cream on me.'

'Good,' you giggled. You decided to start with his neck. You squirted a generous amount on one hand and used the other to start applying it all over his neck, wherever you saw red, (which was mostly...everywhere). He watched you concentrate on putting the cream on him. He smiled at how adorable you looked, with the little crease in between your eyebrows, and your tongue poking out just a little bit. A few seconds later, he saw you stick your tongue back in, and watched as you started biting your lip. You had no idea that it was having any sort of effect on him, but it was. You decided to climb onto the bed and start applying it on the back of his neck and shoulders. After his shower, he had traded his black wifebeater for a dark grey. But honestly, it didn't matter what color it was. Sungyeol in a wifebeater had to be your ultimate weakness. You bit your lip as you applied the cream on the back of his neck, and relished in the way his wifebeater made his shoulders look broad. Especially since it was a racerback. You spread some cream on the back of his neck, and blew some air at it, smirking when he shivered. You began on his shoulders, putting cream all over them, then tracing the edge of the cloth on him with your finger, causing him to bite his lip and let out a sigh.

You finished up his shoulders and walked in front of him again, ready to work on his arms. You started with the back of his hands, lathering the cream as you went up, and once you made it to his bicep, you gave it a little squeeze, teasing him, beyond a doubt. You did the same with the other arm, and got up to his face, this time putting the joking behind because you didn't want any to get in his eyes, or it would burn. You bit your lip again, while finishing up, and as soon as you were done, Sungyeol pulled your lips and stopped you from biting them. 'Stop. If anyone is biting your lips, it should be me,'  he said, pulling you down on top of him, while he layed back on the bed, biting your lip as he kissed you.