D-DAY

D-DAY

He had come back feeling like hell. You knew he would be exhausted and sunburnt, but not this much.

 

Today was the day. You had waited a long time to see Sungyeol come back, and when you heard they were coming back from filming 2 days earlier than planned, you were over the moon. It's not a rare occasion to be deprived of Sungyeol for weeks on end, espicially if he went overseas, but you understood. The idol life is hard, and you didn't mind it at all, knowing that it would just be an extra burden on Sungyeol's shoulders, feeling like you were unhappy with their relationship.

 

After hearing the news that he would come back early, you couldn't believe it, until Sungyeol sent you another selca with the caption reading, 'Yeobo, did you hear the good news? I'm coming back a little earlier than planned! I can't wait for you to see how manly I've become by surviving in the jungle!' You laughed at his constant desire to seem more manly. He had tried so many things, like constantly drinking coffee and working out all day, when in reality, all he needed was that damn haircut.

 

The day before his arrival, you rushed to the nearest drugstore, stocking up on a few bottles of aloe vera and skin cream, knowing he would come back with multiple abrasions on his flawless skin. Once you reached home, you dialed a familiar number, and waited for the person on the other line to answer. 'Yeoboseyo?' 'Oh, Myungsoo oppa!' 'Annyeong _____~' 'Annyeong, how are you?' 'I'm alright, how are you doing?' 'I'm okay I guess... just worried about Yeollie oppa.' 'You and me both kiddo. What do you need?' 'Well, I need to talk to Hyoan oppa. Can you send me his number and warn him that I'm about to call him?' 'Sure thing. But why?' 'I need to ask him some things regarding Sungyeol coming back.' 'I see, okay. Just give me a minute and I'll get you his number.'

 

You waited about 5 minutes, and got a text from Myungsoo, and took a second to text a quick thank you back, before dialing the number. 'Yeoboseyo?' 'Hyoan oppa?' 'Oh, _____, it's you. Myungsoo told me you needed something. What can I help you with?' 'I actually have a request for you.' 'What is it?' 'When is Sungyeol oppa coming back?' 'He is coming back on the 8th, his flght arrives at 4:50 a.m. Why?' 'I was just wondering... If it's not too much of a hassle... I wouldn't want to burden anyone...' 'Tell me, _____.' 'Would it be alright if I went with you to pick him up?' 'That's a bit risky.' 'Please, please, please oppa~?' You whipped out your best aegyo, only used in times of emergencies. 'I promise I'll stay hidden, if you don't want to to come pick me up, I'll walk to the dorm and wait there until you leave to go fetch him whatever works~' Hyoan sighed. He knew you missed Sungyeol a lot, because Myungsoo missed him almost as much as you did.

 

'Fine. I'll let you come. I'm leaving to go get him once he calls me, so you don't have to wait here, I'll pick you up from your place. I'll call you when I'm leaving the dorm.' "Really oppa? Oh my goodness, thank you, thank you, thank you~' 'This is the only time your aegyo is working on me, arasso?' 'Yes, yes, I promise I won't ask you for anything again, thank you oppa!' 'No problem.' 'Oh and oppa, don't tell him I'm coming! I want to surprise him!' 'Arasso, arasso, I'll talk to you later.'