Surprise, Surprise!

D-DAY

You ended your conversation with Hyoan, and looked at the clock. 1 p.m. You decided that since you didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day, or the next few days, you would take a nap, so you wouldn't be tired when you went to the airport in the morning. So, you took a shower and settled in bed before taking a selca and sending it to Sungyeol with the caption, 'Yeollie oppa, I'm glad you're coming back early, I hope you have a safe flight! I'll see you in few days when you come to visit~ Saranghae!' After clicking send, you set your alarm for 8 p.m. and finally took your nap.

When you woke up, you decided to change into some sweats and went to the nearby grocery store to pick up some ingredients, because you knew Sungyeol would be looking forward to something home-cooked when he came to visit. You got home and put everything away and sighed. You still had a long time before you left, so you just did random things around your house, wasting time, and soon enough, 4:30 a.m. rolled around. You got a call from Hyoan, and you rushed to your bedroom to slip on one of the many sweaters you have stolen from Sungyeol over the months, and a pair of jeans. It was summer, but no matter what happened, if you were up really early, you got really cold.

A few minutes later, you got another call from Hyoan, saying that he was outside, and you grabbed your bag with the aloe vera and skin cream, slipped on your shoes and walked out the door, locking it behind you. You got into the van and set down the bag. 'Hi Hyoan oppa!' 'Hey, ____,' he replied sleepily. 'You're pretty awake.' 'I took a long nap.' 'I see. What's in the bag?' 'Aloe vera and skin cream. Sungyeol oppa's most likely going to come back bug-bitten and sunburnt to a crisp, so I bought these.' Hyoan ruffled you hair. 'Aigoo. I'm so glad Sungyeol found you. You're gonna take great care of that choding.' 'Thanks oppa! Let's go!' 

On the way to the airport, Hyoan got a call from Sungyeol, saying he made it through baggage claim, and he was waiting. He also begged Hyoan to pick him up some fast food on the way to him, so Hyoan stopped at the next McDonalds and asked you what Sungyeol would want, and if you wanted anything. 'Get him a Big Mac and some Pepsi. And just a cup of orange juice for me. Thank you.' Hyoan said the order into the drive through and ordered something for himself, picked up the food and you guys were on your way.

When you got to the airport, you could see Sungyeol sitting on the curb with his luggage, rubbing something onto his arm. He was definitely burnt. But your breath hitched in your throat when you realized he was sporting you personal weakness. A black wifebeater. You tapped Hyoan and said, 'I'll stay hidden in the back seat.' He hummed a reply and you made your way to the very back seat and slouched down so you weren't seen. 

It took a couple of minutes to put all of Sungyeol's luggage into the trunk and you heard Hyoan say 'Sit in the back it'll be easier to eat,' 'You really brought me food? Thanks hyung.' You had to contain yourself as you saw him get into the back and get his food from the front. You expected him to start eating right away, but he just sat there, catching his breath. You decided, it was now or never. 

You took both of your arms and wrapped them around his chest, and kissed the back of his neck. 'Hi oppa,' you whispered into his ear. 'I missed you.' Needless to say, you scared the hell out of him. He let out a little yelp, and his eyes widened once he realized it was you. '_____' he let out breathlessly, as he turned around cupped your face and kissed you. 'I missed you too. So, so much. But what are you doing here?!' You giggled. 'I used my emergency aegyo to convince Hyoan oppa to let me come. It worked.' He turned around and looked to Hyoan. 'Thank you so much hyung.' 'It was no big deal. But I'm telling you Sungyeol, don't let her go. She's probably to only person capable enough to take care of you and your choding ways.' As he said that, you moved back up to the front seat, and sat right next to Sungyeol, opening up a tube of skin cream.

 

Sungyeol looked over at you struggling with the skin cream, and smiled at you affectionately. 'I promise, I won't.'