Chapter 4

Love Struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The happy couple danced to the music, a little drunk on the champagne and very drunk in their happiness. It was the wedding reception and Leeteuk and Kangin were giggling like little kids on the dance floor, hanging off each other while the others guests danced around them.

 

There were sounds of happy conversation, clinking of tableware and champagne flutes and upbeat music and bits of laughter and it was making everyone feel on top of the world.

 

Kyuhyun was no exception.

 

But then, he too was a little drunk and it wasn’t just the wine’s fault. The sight of Eunhyuk moving across the dance floor, graceful and beautiful, made him want to do things to him and with him that surprised even himself.

 

It wasn’t ual (well of course it was) but more emotional. Kyuhyun felt connected with the blond and he had never felt like this in any of his previous relationships.

 

He wanted to protect his gummy smile and be the reason for it. He wanted to be his pillar of support and to make his heart skip a beat just like his was. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, because it made his own life seem complete.

 

He was taken out of his thoughts when Jaejoong and Junsu tapped him, asking him if he wanted to dance with them and the rest of the staff, most of who by now had made a drunken train line and were shrieking away in happiness. Kyuhyun would have joined but then when he peeked at the dance floor, at where Eunhyuk was dancing last, he found it empty. He instead declined and decided to go look for Eunhyuk.

 

This was it…he had to do something.

 

This was the wine talking…not Kyuhyun because Kyuhyun wasn’t exactly the most romantic person, or the cleverest, when it came to love relationships…any relationship to be honest.

 

A little socially inept, a little evil and a little bratty with a sharp tongue but extremely capable and kind underneath all the drama…that’s who he was.

 

Winning someone’s heart wasn’t something he did on a regular basis, at least not willingly. But Eunhyuk had him wanting to try it…to win Eunhyuk’s heart.

 

Kyuhyun walked around the lawn, dodging the nurses who thought that a drunk Dr. Cho mean an easier target, and waiters with more wine and champagne, and friends who hung off him in their drunken state. He was about to give up hope when he spied Eunhyuk sitting on the lakeside, dress pants pulled up to his knee, legs dipped into the chilly waters, gently splashing the water with his feet, time to time giggling cutely to himself.

 

“Mind if I join you?” Kyuhyun asked as he neared and Eunhyuk jumped at the sound, turning back abruptly, one hand at his chest, eyes wide open, pink lips slightly parted in a gasp.

 

Eunhyuk smiled softly up at Kyuhyun, patting the patch of grass beside him, blushing lightly.

 

Kyuhyun never seen a more beautiful sight.

 

He also knew that he probably never will if he never saw Eunhyuk again. Coincidences were only going to happen so many times before he loses his opportunities to court this man who made his heart runaway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter