Chapter 2

Love Struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was pissed as hell. He had been on-call all night with multiple emergency cases coming to ER and then there were those fake sick ones who liked to come to the hospital just so that they would have someone to listen about the little wart which they thought was cancer. To say that it was a busy night was an understatement and every one of his colleagues knew that Dr. Cho does NOT do stupid, unnecessary consultation. He hates those patients the most!

 

But his night did not end there. It had continued to the morning shift as he was roistered in for it, which he had happily taken at the time, thinking that he would not be called in on an emergency and would have been able to get a good night’s sleep before coming to work the next morning. He was now doing his ward rounds when the head nurse had paged him, telling him he needed to meet the new interns for his department and to debrief them on their first day before she rosters them.

 

He was tired and cranky and there were many other doctors roistered for outpatient that she could have called but no. she just had to call Dr. Cho who was almost dead on his feet from the emergency cases from the previous night.

 

my life.

 

Kyuhyun stomped all the way back to the doctor’s lounge, cursing the whiole way on that day that he had decided to be a doctor, and making a nurse cry for taking too long to bring him a patient folder and another for staring at him too much, only to have his anger dissipate the moment he enters.

 

There amongst the new interns stood Eunhyukkie, wearing the baby blue scrubs that Kyuhyun never found interesting, in the iest way possible. Big eyes turned towards him when he realized that their supervisor in-charge was there, blinking up at him in confusion and then recognition before bathing Kyuhyun in a bright gummy smile.

 

Cho Kyuhyun loves working in the hospital.

 

Period.

 

Whoever says else is a big fat liar!

 

Everything was suddenly brighter and the air was cleaner.

 

“Well then future doctors, I am Dr. Cho Kyuhyun and I will be in-charge of you guys while you are here. I hope you don’t disappoint me.” Kyuhyun spoke out with a smile to the young eager/scared less faces in front of him, his eyes lingering on Eunhyuk a bit longer than necessary (it was totally necessary and if there weren’t anyone around, the lingering would be staring).

 

The other doctors and head nurses came into the lounge to welcome the interns while the interns introduced themselves. There was another set of gummy smiles, followed by a deep bow.

 

Kyuhyun only heard/remembered Lee Eunhyuk’s self introduction.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter