Chapter 1

Love Struck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Just wanted to say thank you again. All the emails and messages I got really did touch my heart because lets face it, we are strangers, and only our idols brought us together. We know nothing about each other, except our crazy love for our OTP's and an equally crazy obssession for AFF but you guys have given me so much support and shown me so much kindness that its really an eye opener for me. Thank you!! I dedicate this to all of you!!!

 

And for the huge welcome being PMed to me...well...its good to be back...though not completely yet...but writing is sort of making me detach myself from saddening memories...so writing it shall be...even if there isnt really much in my brain right now...so yeah...enough about that...ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!

 

MWAH XXXX

 

***

 

Kyuhyun had just walked into his workplace building when he heard loud singing coming from somewhere on his right. Now this was surprising for various reasons, some of them being that this was a hospital and everyone was either too nerdy and stuck up to be singing (especially that song) or just in a plain rush to get things done in the Monday morning rush of patients due to the bout of viral flu that was currently going around. Another, the most important reason, was the song the person was singing out loud, not caring, or not noticing the numerous stares he was getting.

 

Kyuhyun searched for the voice and found himself looking at a beautiful man skipping and at times twirling to the beat of the headphones he was wearing while swinging a bouquet of various colored roses. He was dressed in a soft long sleeved fleece loose sweater that fell seductively off one shoulder, yet clung to his body ily, letting Kyuhyun know that there was a slice of heaven underneath that fabric and second-skin tight skinny jeans that had hugged that cute little non-existent in just the right ways.

 

Kyuhyun was taken out of his little session of checking out the stranger by an extra loud version of the song the boy was belting out, “It’s raining Men!! Hallelujah! It’s RAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNGGG MEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEE-EENNNNNNNN!!” he ended that with a cute little shimmy of his and a skip before walking/twirling cutely to his destination.

 

Once again the boy failed to notice the giggling nurses and receptionist along with the many patients who seemed to have temporarily forgotten their own ailment at the presence of the cute little shimmy-ing man. Kyuhyun saw the guy walk up to the receptionist and ask her something and then thank her before moving towards the pediatric department, clearly going to deliver the bouquet to someone there. He watched the boy walk away  - actually he just watched that walk away, swaying ily side to side before a harsh punch landed on his shoulder and a “ert,” thrown his way, making him turn to look at his assailant.

 

“Do you really want to scare all the patients away with that drooling face of yours, Dr. Cho?” Dr. Kangin, the director of the hospital asked Kyuhyun with a stern look which he held for just 5 seconds before breaking off into a smirk at his glaring drinking buddy. “You’re about to burn a hole through those tight jeans of his, you know.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter