The Dino and the Lost Puppy fights?

Amazing F(x) ft. SHINee
The Dino and the Lost Puppy Fights?
Sorry guys didn't update, was busy and now I have school holidays I will try and upload everyday. 
And I would like someone to help me edit and correct my story because I know most of the chapters have sentences that doesn't make sense and if you would like to help me please tell me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna's P.O.V
Music Store 
Man the person runs very fast or he/she might be hiding somewhere guess have to play hide and seek...
I looked everywhere in this big music store I even went to staff area. My eyes landed on this person I went to that figure but stopped as soon I saw a poster.
*This is what's in the poster: Are you good at singing? Wanna try a little competition? Then this is right for you, we will have a competition 28th October, 1 pm. If you want to enter please go to the counter.*
Umm so a singing competition? I'm bored and have nothing to do, I can that idol anytime.. might as well sign up.
I went to the counter but first I put on a disguise, changed my voice and name.
"Hello Miss, may I help you with anything?" The lady at the counter said. "Umm yeah I want to enter that singing competition" "Ohh, Miss please sign this then" "Okay thanks" I signed fast and she pointed her finger in one corner where the signing competition will be and I nodded.
I waited for a few minutes until it started and there was a lot of competitors not that I was scared but I was nervous, i'm always nervous when I perform.
a/n: I will fast forward where she is in the finals.
Well I won all of them and I feel like I cheated you know because i'm already an idol but there was this one person that was just like me and that person was good but I didn't care much because I wanted to win.
So it was only us two and we had to sing a song and we need to fight for the lines like if that person sings I will try cut him off and sing the line.
We sang Mariah Carey- Theme from Mahogany (if you haven't heard it try listen to it)
It was a fierce battle I feel like no one was even gonna win. The song ended and the judges said it was a draw. WHAT A DRAW? Who is this person, I went at the back and followed that person.
"Excuse me, who are you" I said politely as I can. "None of your business" This voice is a man and it seems so familiar... yeah it sounds like Jonghyun! "You sound familiar to a jerk I know" i'm sure this is him and he has the same vocal range as Jonghyun.
"Excuse me who are you calling a jerk?" he said and removed his disguise and I gasp, what was he doing here? don't tell me he is the idol we have to work with? why him? 
"J-jonghyun?" I stuttered "Yes it's me now hurry up we have to go somewhere" "ehh where?" "Just follow" he said so I followed him and we saw my camera man.
"You two have some free time you two can shop" the P.D said.
What is the P.D thinking me and him shopping? NO WAY!!! Can't you see there is a distance between us? "umm yeah" I faked a smile and dragged Jonghyun.
"You" I pointed my finger at him "You can do what ever you want, we'll meet later on" "Okay" that's all he said and we headed in different directions.
Jonghyun's P.O.V
Still inside the airport!
Well why did I have to be paired up with her? She is the one I don't like the most in f(x), I don't know why and I should have beaten her in that competition urgghh frustrating.
I looked around and found nothing to do so I sat down on a table and looked around.
I don't know how we SHINee and f(x) came to hate each other I don't think any of us remember because it was a long time ago.
I wandered into my thoughts about my life and my career as an idol. I checked the time and saw it was nearly 3pm meaning the flight is nearly coming I better find her now.
I found her in a Jewelry shop and just dragged her outside not waiting for her to answer and we boarded a plane.
"Yahh were are you taking me? you napun namja!!!" "Shut up people are looking at us" 
Luna's P.O.V
Why are we boarding a plane? Is he trying to get me lost for a revenge? I know he hates me but I need to catch my flight with the members.
"Yah I need to go to New Zaeland!!!" "Shut up and just follow" No he's gonna... KILL ME!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short update couldn't think of anything.