Our Bucket List

Amazing F(x) ft. SHINee

 

Our Bucket List
Well I'm writing again and this might be a double post or not because i'm writing this on a word document first and I post it after, well hope you enjoy reading this story and sorry if this is too long well I like to write long stories for some reason and sometimes I just write what's in my mind and btw this is story is kinda based on TaeLli as you can see i'm a fan but I will add the member's moments in don't worry to all shineefxcouples fan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sulli's P.O.V
SM Entertainment Dance Studio
Me and my unnies are here in the dance studio writing our bucket list, I can't think of anything, Amber hyung is beside me trying to help me, but nothing is really on my mind now and this happens all the time when i'm pressured in doing something, my mind just goes blank, I know i'm really not being pressured here but I feel like i am because this is for the sake of our reality show, not that i'm complaining.
"dongsaeng have you thought of anything to do?" Amber still trying to help me.
*ring ring ring ring* suddenly someone's calling me.
"Yeoboseyo who is this?" I sai, well I already knew who this is, but I was just trying to /her.
"Yah, don't you know who I am?" "No, who is this? There is no ID written on my phone" I said innocently.
"I know you know who I am, stop playing around" "Fine, so Jiyoung why did you call?" "Dunno i'm just bored want to hang out?" "Jiyoung sorry but i'm busy with work and i'm trying to write a bucket list here, but I can't think of anything right now and Amber is right beside me". I said to her I know both of them are close too so there wasn't any awkward moment.
"Yo Amber whats up man" Jiyoung trying to use English but didn't work out.
"Hahaha i'm fine Jiyoung what are you up to?" Amber also talking in eglish, knowing fully Jiyoung wont understand it all.
"ummm hehehe ,Amber you don't have to speak in English, we are in Korea right now you know... anyway Sulli-ah want me to help you?" "That would be great thank you, so do you have any ideas?" "Nope" "Hahaha now I know why you two are best friends" Amber hyung said that and me and Jiyoung was glaring at her, but Jiyoung can't because she's in the phone but I can imagine her doing it.
"So Ssul what have you got so far?" "umm nothing" i said simply, well I really don't have anything written down.
"Well what have you always wanted to achieve?" "Well I want get over my fear of water" "See you do have something you always wanted to do so write it down, and I have to go now my unnies are back and we are going out to eat" "Okay bye Jiyoungie" I said a bit sad she is going. 
"Bye Jiyoung see you when I see you" "Bye" I sighed I was starting think more and I wrote a lot in my bucket list while Amber was nearly finish. When we finished , we went to our unnies and Krystal because they already finished earlier.
Author's P.O.V
Everyone was sat in a semi-circle shape, the seating arrangement went like this Sulli-Krystal-Victoria-Luna-Amber they where shy and embarrassed especially the maknae because they have to read out their bucket list.
"So who will go fist?" Victoria unnie asking us who to go first. "How about you unnie because you are the oldest and you asked us first".
"But Sulli was the one to suggest this bucket list thing" Victoria trying to convince them and they all agreed except from Sulli. "Okay fine, I will read out mine  irst: 
 
1. Marriage
2. Scuba Diving
3. See stars in open meadow
4. Swim without any equipment
5. Pajama Party
6. Tattoo or Henna
7. Camping (S’more, meat, alcohol)
8. Safari
9. Space Travel
10. Decorate my house! Interior!
11. Make Kimchi
12. Become good at cooking
13. Travel with boyfriend
14. Shop at a very cute accessory store
15. Walk in rain in raincoat without umbrella on a rainy day.
16. Study abroad! America!
17. Learn guitar
"That is all thank you"I said proudly but I look at them but they weren't listening to me except from my Ddudungie.
"Ahemm" I said making them turn their heads to me and they clapped  pretending they where listening to me. "Unnie why didn't you listen?" " Sorry Sulli-ah, we were listening to you and that was a very long list, are you going to do all of that?"
"Umm no but I don't know what to do" "Well you can only choose some but not all of them" "Well which one do you mostly want to do?" Krystal asked me.
"I want to do scuba diving" I replied and they were shocked because they know I got an aqua phobia.
"Are you sure you really want to do this?" Luna asked worriedly.
"Yes i'm sure, I want to get over my fear" "I think it's a great idea anyway, don't worry I will try scuba diving with you" " Hyung thank you, you better promise me that you are going to do scuba diving with me ok" I sighed in relief, thanking Amber because she will be with me.
"Okay lets finish this, now here is mine" Krystal said and it carried on.
Krystal's Bucket List:
 
1. Skydiving
2. Scuba diving
3. Making a meal with 9 side dishes
4. Surfing
5. Home interior decorating
6. Pajama party with my members wearing the pajamas that i bought
7. Having a picnic in a field and taking pictures
8. Playing with wild animals
9. Flying an airplane
10. Camping
11. Marriage
12. Retirement
13. Going to Antarctica
14. Space travel
15. Only eating beef
16. Becoming an invisible man
17. Become another person
18. Beach horse riding
19. Living in a castle
Luna's bucket list:
 
1. Bungee jumping in New Zealand
2. Scuba diving with Sulli
3. Traveling to more than 66 countries
4. Making a Whitney Houston musical and being the lead role of it.
5. Street performance in New Zealand – spreading Kpop
6. Traveling around to eat at famous restaurants.
7. Skydiving with Krystal (heart)
8. Paragliding
9. Selling Kim Bap and Kimchi in downtown, New Zealand
10. Playing at least 5 instruments
11. Being a good wife and wise mother
12. Having 8 children
13. Traveling overseas with family
14. Traveling domestically with grandmother
15. Missionary work
16. Writing and releasing CCM song
Amber's Bucket List:
 
1. Scuba diving – without Sulli!!
2. Meeting llama and alpaca
3. Marathon
4. Traveling by jeep
5. Flying an airplane
6. Flash mob
7. Making sushi
8. Camping
9. Safari
10. Rescue animals
Victoria's bucket list:
 
1. Enjoy different countries’ delicious foods and make a UCC of it.
2. Horse Riding
3. Experience different job
4. Open a cafe/bakery after retirement
5. Bungee jumping
6. Hot-Air Balloon
7. Learn kickboxing
8. Treat members to dinner
9. Stay in Europe or US for at least a year
10. Study design
11. I don’t wanna die
12. Own all the latest new products from all over the world
13.Have my own huge house with a huge bathroom & dressing room.
"Well guess that's all, we are finished now lets go home" "Yeah i'm hungry and sleepy" "Me too" and everyone agreed and we ate out because our umma Vic was too lazy to cook again whats the point of being a leader if your not gonna cook us dinner? Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow because we will be go clothes shopping for our airport fashion and the things to wear there as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well sorry this is long and I only copied what there bucket list said this is not fake ok and sorry I didn't write any interactions when they where reading their bucket list because i'm too sleepy and tired enjoy.
Please subscribe and comment.