Working with another idol?!!

Amazing F(x) ft. SHINee
Working with another idol?!!
I won't write author's note on every chapter don't worry hehehe enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna's P.O.V
f(x)'s dorm 
*ding dong ding dong* Someone was ringing the doorbell,  why can't anyone wake up early for once and it's only 6:00 am too early.
"Aish who is disturbing my beauty sleep?" I said as I was opening the door only to find our cranky manager.
"Luna where are the girls?" "Huh? ohh they are asleep" I said confused as to what he said.
"Wake them up now it's nearly time for all of you to go" "Ok wait where are we going it's only 6am?" I think he is gonna say some bad news and I know.
"Today is your flight, don't you remember? why are you girls so slow at remembering and hard to wake up?" "Ummm don't know but I thought tomorrow was our flight?" I said trying to remember what happened yesterday.
"No it's today now hurry up and get change I will wake up the girls and I mean wake not meaning the 'Plan C' and all of your luggage's are in the car now so hurry up" he said really fast *man what a cranky manager we have* I said in my mind.
Manager's P.O.V
Girl's bedroom
*Why are these girls such heavy sleeper?Why am I talking in my mind man i'm going crazy because of these girls*.
"Victoria wake up now" "Just five more minutes" "Stop that now your flight to New Zaeland is in few hours now hurry up or you will be left behind" Hahaha this will wake her up because she was talking to me last night saying how excite she is going.
Victoria shot her eyes open really wide that scared her manager and she suddenly stood up. "Yahh don't scare me like that and why do you wake up like that?"
"New Zealand? what time is it now?" I sighed "It's only 6:30 am you have few more hours but we need to be early in there and help me wake up Krystal, Sulli and Amber"
" Fine c'mon we'll use Plan C for Amber hurry up before she wake up but first to Krystal and Sulli's room" They went to the maknae's room and it wasn't a problem for them as they weren't as heavy sleepers than their unnies.
"Okay girls are you all ready?" I sighed I guess Amber will another wet morning anyway this will be fun to watch I should record this. "We are ready let's go" the maknae's was shouting out their laughter as they pour Amber another hot and cold shower.
But Amber wasn't waking up and they already wasted another 30 minutes on her and they can't wait anymore so they just carried her to the car, it was okay because they brought spare clothes for Amber and a towel.
Amber's P.O.V
At the car to the airport
I had a really bad dream today I thought that the evil maknae's did Plan C on me again because I wouldn't wake up and carried me to the car to the airport and- *BANG* the car went to a car bumper thing and Amber hit her head and woke up wondering why her bed is shaking.
"Huh? where am I?" "Oh unnie you are awake? hurry up and get change we are nearly in the airport" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET CHANGE? AIRPORT? WHERE ARE WE? I shouted where are we going did my members kidnap me? what am I supposed to do, I know i'm popular and handsome but how could they do this to me.
"Hyung don't shout my ears are hurting, we are going to the airport because today is our flight remember and get change now!" "ohh okay but why so early anyway? and why is it so cold?" I look down to my clothes and found that I was wet, guess they did the 'Plan C' again.
"Can you stop doing 'Plan C' on me? it's getting boring you should do 'Plan D'" "Yeah guess you are right don't worry if you don't wake up early we will use 'Plan D'" *I didn't say do it to me really and this so called our Leader is soo evil when it comes to tricks* "I don't mean do it to me... aishh where are my clothes?" *achoo* great now I have a cold.
"Hyung your clothes are there next to Krystal and Luna and if you need medicines it's at the front were manager hyung is ok" "Okay thanks dongsaeng" at least I have a kind dongsaeng here.
Sulli's P.O.V
Incheon International Airport
I feel sorry for unnie because we did the 'Plan C' and now i'm taking care of her while we are waiting for us to board our airplane but bad news came.
"Guys I have good news for you" "Oppa what is it this time?" asked our curious maknae Krystal. "Well you guys will have to work with another idol group with you in New Zealand and you can't back out because the P.D said so and they are here already and it's part of the show where you try to find them and I can't give you clues ok".
Huh? another idol how come? i thought it was only us anyway I will be happy if it was KARA so I could meet with Jiyoungie and the other KARA unnies.
"But can't you just tell us how many idols are here?" Luna interrupted my thoughts. Yeah how many do we have to find? I don't think that there will be that many.
"I hope it's someone we are close to" Everyone nodded, yeah we wished that also we hope that it's not those people we really don't like them, it's not like we hate them but something about them is you know uncomfortable especially the maknae it's like I've seen him when I was a kid.
"Hyung when is our flight? and where do we find them in the airport or in the plane?" "Your flight will be at 3pm and now it's only 10am so you have lots of time left and you have to search them in the airport but first talk to the P.D he will give you instructions to where you have to find them"
"I thought you won't give us hints?" That's what I thought as well but I guess they are being nice because have you seen this airport? it's freaking huge.
"We are not that mean now hurry up or you will be late so go"
We went to the P.D and he told us where to search and what we would say if we found that person because whoever finds the first idol will get a prize. The P.D said I have to search him/her in this cute accessory shop good news though because I always wanted to go here and buy things guess I will tick this off in my bucket list.
"Wahhh so cute" I was squealing like a kid, I love cute things hehehe I was walking around in this huge shop wondering how can I find that 'IDOL' I mean is it a boy? "if it is a boy I want Junghyung oppa from CNBlue or L oppa" I said it not thinking that I was saying it out loud "Oopps" I covered my mouth and just shrugged.
"P.D nim just give me another hint" I tried using aegyo and it always work but it didn't work for him, I guess he went to train somewhere to hold on the cuteness I give him I shake my head frustrated that it's so hard to find this one 'IDOL' and I hate finding things like when we did f(x) Koala and I end up buying stuff toys for my members.
I saw someone familiar but I thought it was just no one but I kept looking at that person.
"Huh?" I said trying to walk closer to that person.
The person that Sulli is checking P.O.V  
Cute Accessory Shop
Man when will she find me? I should have been spotted already you know because i'm famous even netizens already spotted me, why is she soo slow?
She kept looking around squealing while I was sighing thinking why did I agree on this we never wanted to work with them, this will be long anyway I get to go to New Zealand but with them is the bad news our manager gave us.
Suddenly she was checking me finally she found me but she turned back to what she was doing, *how long does it take? you should know for now that it's me because we knew each other for a long time*, I said saying it in my mind but then she looked at me again suspicious because I was wearing an obvious disguise that's what I though but I think she is stupid.
Luna's P.O.V 
Music Store
I guess if it's a music store he/she have some interest in music well I think we will get along well but my though interrupted me because I saw someone familiar of course I know who that person is because we have met for a couple of times and I mean a lot.
I walked closer but suddenly that person looked at me and he/she was startled and I was too. I was wondering why he/she is here and... WHY IS THAT PERSON RUNNING AWAY FROM ME? I'M NOT SCARY!!!.
I tried catching up to him than goodness the crew is fit and good at running but i'm out of breath how can he/she run so fast but I was shocked to see that he tripped on a string in the string store and I chased up to him...
Amber's P.O.V
Fashion Store
Huh why am I in this weird clothing store? it's too fashionable and too much sparkles, glitters and especially pink. "NOOO, this is hell why am I here???" I said shouting suddenly all eyes are on me, what do I do?
"Uhhh I mean this is such a cool store the sparkles and the glitters have blinded me because of the beauty" and I mean blinded me not because of beauty but of disgust finally they were back into their own worlds but one person caught my eyes I mean he literally caught my eyes because everywhere in his clothing he was wearing sparkly things there was glitter and lots of pink everywhere, it looks like a girl and only people that is rich or an idol have those things so I went to that person thinking it was a girl...
Krystal's P.O.V 
Sports Store
Well whoever this person is better be good at sports if we are in the sports section but first let me try and spoil myself. "Ooo I always wanted to buy this hat" I said after that I looked at my cameraman shooting my glare at him meaning I want it and they all backed out.
"Ughhh but I want that hat!" "Krystal you have your own money remember?" I thought for awhile and just remembered I brought a lot of money with me to spend. "Ohh yeah I will buy this then, oo and this one too, this one too" I said my eyes sparkling with all these cool things.
"And I want this shoe-" but someone's hands was on top of mine meaning that person wants it guess I have to do what I always do, *it's war* I said in my mind.
"Yah don't you know who I am? I am Krystal Jung sister of Jessica Jung and member of one of the popular girl groups here in Korea 'f(x)" "Yes I know who you are but I laid my eyes on this first and as you can see i'm a guy and don't care about idols no move"
Huh? a boy just rejected the 'Krystal Jung'? How dare he. "Are you rejecting me now? No you don't no one ever dares to that you will pay for it"...
Victoria's P.O.V 
Food Court 
Huh why am I here in the food court? I guess this idol likes to eat a lot, I wonder if he is fat if he/she likes to eat wait what am I thinking he/she is an idol of course they would exercise a lot.
"But I wonder who this person is and he/she shouldn't be eating such unhealthy things" I said well my mother instincts came at the bad time.
I saw a table with one person sitting in there with lots of food it was like a feast for 10 people. I was wondering how he/she can eat all of that while staying fit well he/she is not fat as I can see.
I walked past that table and that that person is somewhat familiar. So I went and asked that person if I could sit in his table because there are no seat left, i'm tired and curious to who this person is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally finished hope you don't mind reading this long chapter, hahaha i'm making Amber suffer and next chapter I will try to shorten it if you readers want.
Don't forget to subscribe and comment. I might add another chapter later if i'm not lazy bye.