Chapter 10 – New Cook

I'm not mute

I am so happy that you guys put a lot of love into this fanfic,

and that's why some of you think through the story line with much much more specific then I am,

I just hope I’m not disappointed you with this chapter,

 

So, ENJOY it!!!!

 


 

“Dinner’s ready~!” My mom chirped.

 

After the prayer which led by my mother this time, we start to dines.

 

“So, what do you think?” My mom is waiting eagerly for my father response after he sipped the soup.

 

My father gulps and tilts his head, “actually this time the soup is tasty Yeobeo-my wife, which is strange???” Then he chews the beef, “usually when you cook the beef it’ll taste like the rubber, but not this time, in fact this is delicious, are you sure that you’re not telling Chef Nam to help you to cook?”

 

My mom frowns, “Omo! What’s that supposed to mean? I told Chef Nam to take the day off for today.” I chuckled.

 

“Well, it’s too good to be true Yeobeo, I’m telling you, are you sure you cook this by your own?” My father furrows his eyebrows staring at my mom.

 

“I am very disappointed, I can cook too, you know, and Donghae ssi here is helping me with all of the ingredients, you’re such an angel sweetie.” Donghae smiles awkwardly, “Uhm~ I didn’t do much Mrs. Choi.” And he averts his eyes eating his food; I know he’s shy right now.

 

Ah, no wonder! “Ah, no wonder!” Wait, I said that in my mind, how come there’s the same words spoken out? Oh, okay, that one coming out from my dad, apparently he had the same thought with me.

 

“Well, Donghae ssi, you must be such a good cook then.” Hearing my father’s words, I nod in an agreement, I mean, I’ve tasted his food before, even though it’s only a simple seaweeds rice balls, not entirely simple I would say, I remember he put something delicious inside those rice balls and it’s taste so damn good and now after tasting most of the cuisines makes me sure that he is a good cook.

 

“Really it’s nothing Mr. Choi.” And now Donghae’s face turn into pinkish, I like whenever his cheeks change the color in instant like that, I feel like want to pinch them.

 

“And Oh! Siwon, I’ve just remember,” My mouth is still full with food when I turn my head to my father who is sitting at the edge of the table, “I’ve heard about what happened in the company, we’re going to talk about this after the dinner.” Oopss!! Of course, how could I forgot that problem, I nod.

 

Donghae who sits beside me whispers at me, “What was happening at the company?” Mwo?? Donghae still doesn’t know what had happened??? How come???

 

I roll my eyes gesturing to my father wanted to say “didn’t you hear my old man? We’re going to talk about this after the dinner.” But I guess Donghae doesn’t understand me, so I write, but my father glared at me, it’s like saying, we’re still eating, no scratching the paper when we’re eating, Donghae understood that immediately and takes his bowl then continues to eat.

 

“Akh~!!!” Suddenly we hear my father’s shriek.

 

We both glance just to find my mom has pinches my father’s arm, saying, “Don’t be such rude to our guest.”

 

“Yeobeo~~~!!!” My father whines.

 

Me and Donghae chuckled in unison.

.

.

.


 

And so, after the dinner, we go to the living room.

 

I feel so nervous right now, this house is so huge; I’m sitting on the comfy white couch beside Siwon, while his father, his scary father is sitting opposite to us along with his mother.

 

And I really wanted to know what was happening at the company this afternoon.

 

I mean, after the talked with Siwon, I went to the warehouse busying myself and just like what I said before; I didn’t take the overtime work and straight to the hospital.

 

The Administration’s staffs or the HRD staffs didn't call me for hours despite their busy works. At first, I feel strange too, all I know is they’re having the emergency meeting and no one’s allowed to interfered, me as the lowest level never had the chance to had that kind of meeting again, no wonder, there’s chaos happening inside the Administration’s office.

 

From Siwon’s writing and through his father’s anger and scary murmured we, his mother and I found out that Siwon was fired this afternoon, and I had to hold the ashamed of how Siwon recounts the events of how I’ve been humiliated by Chief Jung, because sometimes his father would glanced and asked me for equating the story that Siwon had told us with concern and anger mimic at the same time.

 

“Omo! OMo! Omo! Oh dear Lord! Is that why you have bruises on your lips sweetie?” Siwon’s mother put her horror gaze on me and asks me while placing his hand on his heart with full concerns.

 

“Uhm~ yes Mrs. Choi.” This is really embarrassing; I’m not anticipating this awkward situation, I forgot about Yunho, of course he will be mad, but I just never knew that he will fired Siwon right away, I guess I’m too focus on the money that I’ve borrowed from Siwon and the happy thought for I could pay the medications fee, I’m so stupid.

 

“Jung Yunho abused the authority? In my company? How dare he did that?” I feel so scared at how Siwon’s father burst out in anger, Mr. Choi’s face turns into purple, I unconsciously grab Siwon’s arm in shocked when his father suddenly screams loudly, “THIS IS OUTRAGES!! VIOLENCE!!!” The living room full with his hoarse voice.

 

 Siwon pats my hand and that’s when I realized he’s looking at me and I don’t know why, his warm eyes telling me something, it’s like they’re trying to comfort me.

 

I startled when he caress the back of my hand to comfort me; feel ashamed, I take back my hand.

 

“Donghae ssi, do you aware that you have a mistake too?” Siwon’s father speaks to me with flat tone, I nod and my cheeks are burning in shame right now.

 

“I understand, I’m not supposed to borrowed the money with any kind of shortcuts Sir, Siwon ssi had told me before, he made me realized that what I did was wrong, I’m so sorry Mr. Choi, I know I should be punished as well.” Gosh!! I feel I’m about to cry in the next minutes, the embarrassment and the pressure are killing me.

 

“WRONG!” I startled and grabbing Siwon's arm once again when he yelled that word.

 

“You should’ve report his rude behavior the moment he laid his hand on you, how long he had been did that to you?” Mr. Choi groaned.

 

“Ne?????” I didn’t expect that, so I’m kind of confused how to answer him, since when, he ask? As I recall “Uhm~ since the first day I work Sir.” Concurrent Siwon and everyone in the living room staring at me in shocked.

 

“OMO SESANGE~!!! Oh My goodness!!! ” Siwon’s mother gasped.

 

Then suddenly we all heard Siwon’s groaned angrily with chaotic sound, and now everyone staring at him, including me.

 

Once again Mrs. Choi gasped in shocked, “Omo! Siwon! You’re voice!!!!!”

 

I’ve heard this before; Siwon makes the same awful sound again.

 

 

To be continued,

 

 


 

Thank you for reading my fanfic,

 

For you . . . for you . . . xD