Page 5 : You're Never Alone

Dear Diary

19/02/15

Dear Diary,

I remember a few months ago I complained to you how much it annoyed me when Seunghyun would jump onto my back. I remember once I couldn't move properly for a while because of that, (of course I never did tell anyone, why make them worry over something silly as that?) When hyung wakes up, I'm gonna throw him onto my shoulders and run a victory lap around the hospital. The whole ten floors! I mean it! ^-^ I'll be so happy when he wakes up, because he will wake up. I know it. God wouldn't take away my most favorite person in the world. 

I know this, but.. I feel sort of scared. I mean what if he doesn't wake up? What if they decide to end his li        pull the pl    

I can't think like this, Diary. I have to stay positive. I have to keep smiling.

Because he will wake up, and I want to look my best for when he does.

~Smiling Angel D-LITE ^-^ <3 

 

20/02/15

Dear Diary, 

I almost broke my promise today. 

I almost cried..almost..

I woke up to a strange beeping noise, and a nurse was shaking me and pulling me away from hyung, telling me to make room. I was so confused, but then I saw it. The machine that showed his heart beat...

it was a flat line..

They got it moving it again, thank God..

but now I'm so scared, he almost died..

This is even more proof that I have to stay positive. I thought negatively, and look what happened! I have to keep smiling, I need to think of some more jokes to tell him. 

~Smiling Angel D-LITE ^-^ <3

 

21/02/15

Dear Diary,

YG hyung has to start making preparations for Seungri's funeral. Is it selfish that I won't help, or is it selfish they won't help Seunghyun hyung? Taeyang hyung won't even speak to me anymore :( If anything I would assume it'd be Jiyong to give me the cold shoulder.. I guess this is just his way of grieving..

Seunghyun hyung's lawyer talked to me today, he said I can arrange a meeting at the driver's house. I said forget it. I'm not leaving hyung's side. The driver doesn't feel comfortable here, but I told him it's either here or forget it. He said he would talk to him again. 

~Smiling Angel D-LITE ^-^ <3

 

22/02/15

Dear Diary,

While I was singing Sunny Hill (hyung's favorite song off my solo album ^///^) something amazing happened. 

Seunghyun's eyes opened.

Slowly, and quickly closed afterwards

but still his eyes opened.

I knew it. He's waking up!

The doctors said the process is slow, and they stilll do not know how well he will recover, but I know he will!

He just has to! :)

He looked right into my eyes, and even though his lips didn't move, I could tell by the look in his eyes he was happy.

Happy because someone was there.

That's why I won't leave your side, Seunghyun. I will never let you wake up alone.

I promise.

~Smiling Angel D-LITE ^-^ <3