Chapter28-Distance and you

D.O My Badass Boyfriend (D.O Kyung Soo fan fiction) EXO

 

 

After hanging out with them, I got back to home tried to call Kyung Soo.. but he wouldn't pick up his phone.. This is so wrong .. It's not going to be right.. I tried to think it's okay but .....

.

.

.

It has been a week and yet Kyung Soo did not say a thing the worst thing is he is having 5 days of  holiday and he is staying at his real home where he used to live but he wouldn't bother to find me.. What did I do?Why is he doing this?It hurts.It's like he is not putting in any effort in our love anymore.Is he giving up on us already.Kyung Soo,you don't love me anymore?Don't you care about me?... I cried. But I'm frustrated as well.I did not know why but I ended up running to his house and trying to ask him what;s wrong.

So I'm in front of his door... I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. A few seconds later he opened the door."Oh..It's you." My eyes widen.. why is he so cold?What's wrong with him? But that made me felt even more frustrated "Do Kyung Soo!" I pulled his hand and drag him to the ally. "WHAT?I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY THESE DAYS, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He went all badass again... my heart sank, immediately.. I wanted to cry... I wanted to kill myself now. Kyung Soo... you know I care for you, why do you have to be like this. I couldn't help but looked away from him. "What's your problem?I'm talking to you! I'm asking you!! Are you mad that I am busy now? Are you mad that I am achieving my dreams? Do you have a problem with that?" He yelled again.I didn't reply him, I'm too sad and I'm trying to hold my tears.What happened to us? I never thought of him in that way... I just want... "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He yelled for the third time. I did not know what to do but slapped him on his face."Why can't you even keep a small promise? You want to know what do I want?You know what do I want?I just want you to make me feel like out future would be bright and it will never end.I just want you to at least try to maintain our relationship.The world is not just you.Why?Why can't you even promise me this?Why can't you love me like how you used to?At least a little bit?Am I too greedy?" I wiped away my tears and ready to walk away. He grabbed my wrist "Si ..." "Stop doing this, what was that for anyway, you don't even care." "I thought.. we were meant to be, I thought we would do anything just to make us work... and we would last forever.But you don't even care and you don't even know how would it end up...I don't know.. how can I be with you anymore.And I'm just a waste of your time.Now let me go." I pushed him away and ran away from him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author: I'm sorry that my fanfic has been really depressing these daysss I swear it will be better soonn!!! Please stay tuned subcribe vote and comment <3