SM Reveals 1º Member

₰VANITY | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | APPLY OPEN

SM ENTERTAINMENT 음악 네이션


 

SMTOWN reveals VANITY'S first member.

SMTOWN stans have been pretty excited to know who the first member of Vanity will be. This morning, SM Entertainment posted a picture of the group as well as the track list of the album. The group will debut this September but has already a huge fanbase supporting them.
We don't want to make none of you wait any longer, so here is our first member.

This girl is Vanity's Main Dancer and Lead Rapper, powerful positions ah?
She was a trainee for 5 long years, and finally, she is going to debut now, under SM Entertainment.
She is very adventurous and does a lot of things that most of the girls wouldn't do.
In a special conversation with the SM Staff and other reporters, she admited that trainee life is not that easy as everybody thinks. She often felt alone and barely had time to do normal things on her daily routine.
Guess what? She is friends with EXO's Chanyeol, and he helped her a lot during her trainee years.

'When I saw her for the very first time, she didn't even needed to open and sing, or move her body and dance. She simply had such a strong presence that I knew right away that she was going to be a star one day, with a lot of work and discipline.'
- Lee Soo Man.

Let's get know her better, shall we? 

 

Name: Jung Minhee
Stage Name; Jaylee - The Dance Machine
Fanclub Name: J-Spades
Fanclub Color: 
#000000 #ff0000
Birthdate; 16/07/96
Age; 17
Brithplace; Canberra, Australia
Blood Type; A
Height; 167cm
Weight; 45kg
Nationality; South Korean
Languages; Fluent Korean and Fluent English
Fun facts:

-Participated in Kpop star season 1.
- Her favourie variety show is Running Man.
- Friends with Zelo from B.A.P
- Her twitter is @JayleeJung.

 

Nitizens were fast in leaving their comments: 'She is such a cutie', 'She could be an ulzzang, so beautiful',  'Yaa, leave my Chanyeol Oppa alone. Aish, so jealous', 'Oh, i remember her in KPOP Star, she also sings well', 'Fighting Jaylee, i'm already a J-Spade',  'Plastic doll.'

SMTOWN Team also left a comment to our little Jaylee at the Official Facebook Page of SMTOWN.

'Welcome to the family Jaylee. Keep working hard. Fighting.'
- SMTOWN Team.


 

 

CONGRATULATIONS pinkblooded, I loved Jaylee <3