SMTOWN Official Update

₰VANITY | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | APPLY OPEN

SM ENTERTAINMENT 음악 네이션


 

VANITY, the New Girl Group from SM Entertainment + Track List.

After releasing the Drama Version for Wolf, SM Entertainment is officially presenting to all of you, her new Girl Band, with the name of VANITY, and the fanclub name is not completely decided, even though a lot of fans are calling themselves 'Vanities'.
Lee Soo Man already talked a bit about the girls and he promised that they will be a brand new flavor in KPOP Music Industry.
After debuting EXO as a band with 12 members divided in two sub-groups, SM decided to do it as well, but in the feminine version. For now, members are still not revealed, but this morning, a picture of 12 pair of legs was posted in SMTOWN Official Facebook Page.

The comments didn't waited long to appear: 'Oh my god, legs everywhere.', 'They will be like SNSD, looks over talent. ',  'I'm excited to their debut', 'I bet they are all beautiful, I wish I could have those legs.'

VANITY will have countless styles of music and clothes, SM didn't wanted to stick with just a single concept. The girls will show up with y, cute, sporty style. 

'Vanity are also a group of badass girls, so you can expect really artistic teasers and music videos. Fighting girls'.
- Kim Jongin, EXO.
 
VANITY SOUND {VANITY 1ST ALBUM}
1 - Intro
2 - Wild {debut song}
3 - U&I {Main Vocalists}
4 - News
5 - Female President
6 - You're My Favourite Song {featuring EXO's D.O}
7 - Stay Girls
8 - Darling of All Hearts
9 - Flashback
10 - Baddest Female {Main Rappers}
Bonus Track:  Seoul Song { featuring SuHo, D.O, LuHan, Baekhyun, Chen}.
 
 
STAY TUNED!