Final

How did you find me? (Sequel to Loving You)

Author’s POV

“Honey!” You looked up, smiling. “Umma! Need any help with those?” She smiled and nodded. “Yes please.” You picked up some of the grocery bags from her hands and headed with her to your little kitchen.

You now lived in Busan, with your family. Your real family. You found them with the help of your childhood friend, Daehyun, who apparently lived in Busan. He was surprised and happy to see you again. He told you everything. How you’re parents were so sad to find out you got lost and how they were so worried about you all these years.

He led you back to your family and you were thankful. Very thankful. Thanks to him, you got new friends too. Actually, these friends are also his friends. They were your Oppas.

Yongguk, the overprotective and dorky Oppa. He was the one who would beat up someone who kept on bullying you. He’s always there for you, to protect and take care of you.

Himchan, the naggy and hyperactive Umma of the group, was always the one taking care of you. “have you eaten yet?” “Yah! Clean your room! It’s so messy~” “Aish, don’t try and do stuff Jongup showed you, okay? It’s too dangerous!” He always makes sure you were okay and healthy.

Daehyun. Ah, that guy. He’s the one who led you to your parents again. The one who was with you through your childhood then, until you got lost, that is. He was the one who was with you when you were found again too. He’s truly your best friend. Also, he likes eating and cheesecake. Too much. I mean, who eats cheesecake regularly? Him. Such a glutton, isn’t he?

Youngjae, the sharp and brainy of the group. He’s the one who helps you with your homework.. “Aish! That’s supposed to be 2x-4!” He’s also the one who you argue with every single day. You can’t help but be annoyed, you know? He keeps on nagging you! Not like Himchan does, who worries for you, but like he annoys you, like he challenges you. He just annoys you!

 And lastly, the youngest and a year older than you,  Jongup. This guy is always smiling. He’s kind and gentle. He likes dancing, a lot. He’s the one closest to you, (next to Daehyun). You could tell him all your problems and secrets and he wouldn’t tell a soul. He was that loyal.

You then remembered, you were going to hang out with them today. Just as you kissed your Mom’s cheek and bid her goodbye, the doorbell rang. You ran to open the door and saw your Dad. “Dad, you’re home!” You then hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He finally came home from a business trip.

He smiled and let go of you. “Hey there, sweetie. I see that you missed me?” You nodded, smiling brightly. “Daddy! I’m heading out with my friends, okay?” He nodded, still smiling. “Oh, wait! Do you need help with your luggage, Daddy?” He shook his head, grinning.

“Nah, your Daddy can handle this himself, go and have fun, okay, sweetie?” You beamed at him and nodded vigorously and bid your goodbye, running out the doorway, only to bump into someone.

“Oh, ____-ah! We were just going to fetch you.” You looked up to see a beaming Jongup, extending his hand for you to take. You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. “Thanks, Jongup-oppa!” “Oh my gosh, my aegi, are you okay?” Himchan stated, looking around you like a Mother does to her baby that just had his first walk and tripped. You rolled your eyes at his behavior, “Yah! Oppa, I’m fine~”  He shook his head. “Tsk, clumsy girl.” Your ears perked up. “I heard that Youngjae.” You stated, not even looking at him. He smirked, his arms in the air, in a gesture of surrendering. “How’re you?” Yongguk asked as he ruffled your hair and smiled his cute gummy smile.

“I’m fine, Oppas! How about you guys?” They all smiled, saying they were all fine and whatnot. You loved being with them like this, they made you feel so secure. They were also undeniably handsome, no wonder girls in their school like them so much, I mean, who wouldn’t?

“Oh yeah, ____-ah! I bumped into a tall guy earlier, he looked lost.” Daehyun said, munching on his cheesecake. Seriously, still cheesecake. You sighed and asked him, “Oh yeah? What happened?”

“Of course, I asked him what was wrong.” He shrugged. You rolled your eyes at his remark. “Of course, pabo! Tell me what he said.” He smirked. “Fine. He was looking for you, actually.” Your eyes widened. A guy, looking for you?

“Huh? What do you mean he’s looking for me?” He rolled his eyes, swallowing his last piece of cheesecake. “I meant what I told you.” “What’s his name?!” You asked him, curious and grabbed his arm. “Yah! I’ll tell you his name of course! Sheesh! Just let me go!” You let go your harsh grip on his arm and he sighed heavily, hissing in pain at your grip and whining. “That hurt! You know, for a girl, you’re too strong, aish, jinjja!” You rolled your eyes and asked him again, impatient.

“His name is..”

 

 

Choi Junhong.”


Junhong’s POV

Aish, I’ve been walking around Busan in circles, since I heard from the ahjumma in the store that ____-ah went to Busan. How she knew this? Apparently, that girl bumped into her and said goodbye and told her she was heading to Busan, which apparently was her hometown. How she knew Busan was her hometown? I dunno. I sighed, I definitely need to rest for awhile.

With that thought in mind, I looked for a resting spot, and spotted a bench nearby. I headed there, still keeping my eyes open if ____-ah anywhere to be seen. I bumped into someone.

“Ow..” I extended a hand out for him to take and he gratefully accepted it, standing up. “Uh.. Hey, you look, lost?” I looked at him and shook my head. “I’m actually just looking for someone..” He nodded and grinned, he held out his hand. “My name’s Jung Daehyun, you?” I took his hand and shook it.

“Choi Junhong.” We then headed to the bench and sat. “So.. Who’re you looking for anyway? A lover, perhaps?” He said, jokingly. I smiled faintly and shook my head. “Just.. someone.” He nodded, “Who is it? I may know who the person is.” I smiled.

“She’s ____ _____-ah.” He looked surprised for a second and looked like he was deep in thought for a few seconds before grinning. “Ah.. I forgot if I knew someone who goes by that name here.. I’ll try to remember and contact you when I do recall, okay?” I just nodded, smiling. We stood and bid farewells.

I figured that I just head to my hotel room early. I told Mom and Dad that I’m visiting a friend of mine here in Busan. I am, but I haven’t contacted him yet, since I kept on thinking about her.

I knew that she didn’t want me to look for her, but I can’t help it.

 

I love her.

 

End of Junhong’s POV


Author’s POV

The next day, Junhong immediately contacted his friend.

Ring, ring~ “Yeoboseyo?”

Yah! Hyung! I missed you~!” His eyes widened. “Junhong-ah! Is that you?! I heard you met Daehyun yesterday!” Junhong’s eyes widened. “How did you know that, Jongup-hyung?” Jongup grinned. “I’m Daehyun’s friend, that’s why. Looking for ____ _____-ah?” Junhong sighed.

You know that too, huh?” Jongup grinned. “Why’re you looking for her?”

Because I love her.” That line caught Jongup’s tongue. “Wha-What?” He stuttered, seriously surprised. “Hyung, my family adopted her back then. My Mom found her, soaking under the rain, crying for her parents who were nowhere to be found. So, they adopted her. At first I really didn’t like her, I didn’t want a sister.. But then.. I fell in love with her.” Jongup gaped at the phone, then he smiled.

“I see.. I actually know her, Junhong-ah.” That made Junhong perk up immediately. “Really Hyung?!” Jongup chuckled at his reply, he was that happy huh? “You seem to be happy.” Junhong pouted. “Yah, Hyung! I can’t help it! I looked for her for 6 months! I finally got a lead about where she is from an ahjumma we’re really close to, and waited until school finished! I waited that long~” Jongup chuckled.

“Okay, okay. Look, I’ll text you later, so you can meet her, okay?” Junhong beamed on the other side of the call, “Okay!

With that, the call ended and Junhong thought how great this morning started.

“I’m finally gonna meet you, after all these months of searching for you...” He mumbled, a faint smile on his face.


Here you are, putting on a simple tee and a pair of shorts then your pair of converse. You fixed your hair and put it in a ponytail.  Jongup asked to meet you at the park, he was going to show you something. You just got ready and told him, ‘okay’.

You then said bye to your Mom and headed out to the park, not knowing anything.

“Junhong-ah! Head to the park now! ____-ah’s on her way there.” Junhong’s heart thumped wildly as he put on his shoes and looked at the mirror, fixing his hair. “Okay, Hyung..” Jongup was about to hung up, but then.. “Wait, Hyung! Thank you..” Jongup smiled. “It’s fine, Junhong-ah.. Surprise her, alright?” Junhong grinned and nodded. “Yeah, I will.”


“Aish, I’ve rushed here and he isn’t even here? What could take him so long?” You looked around you. You remembered your family back then and smiled faintly. When you would go to the park then, Ms. Choi would be the one packing the food, not the family chef. Mr. Choi would be the one setting the tent, not the butler. It was just like a normal family. And Junhong-ah would be listening to his music, as always..

Junhong-ah.. You thought as tears welled up in your eyes. “____-ah!” You turned and to your surprise, it was Junhong. “Junhong-ah..? What-“ You were cut off as he pulled you into his embrace. “Yah! Where have you been, huh?! Did you know how worried we got, looking for you?! You pabo!” You tears fell now as you sobbed in his chest. “I-I’m sorry! I wanted to meet my biological parents.. I wanted to meet them.. No matter what.. I-I’m sorry.” He patted you on the back, soothing  you.

As soon as you let go of him, you asked him. “How.. How did you find me.. Junhong-ah?” He blushed and scratched his nape, nervously. “L-Look, I know you didn’t want me to come and find you.. But I just had to, okay?” You giggled and smiled. “It’s alright, Junhong-ah.. You’re that stubborn. Once you want something, you’ll do everything just to have that something. But why, though?” He blushed harder now.

“Uh.. I-I..” He started stuttering. You giggled, he looked so cute! “Err.. I wanted to tell you something, important..” You looked at him, confused. “What is it?” He looked at you, nervous as hell.

“That, I like you.”

You looked at him, eyes widened in surprise. “Since when, Junhong-ah?” You asked him, softly. He looked down. “Ever since we were in middle school, I developed feelings for you. I thought that having feelings for someone who’s my sister is not right, but now.. We aren’t siblings anymore, so I was thinking..” You looked at him, smiling slightly. “Thinking of what exactly?”

“Well.. Since we’re not siblings anymore.. Will you be my girlfriend, ____-ah?” You beamed at him, nodding. “Of course, pabo!” You then hugged him. He smiled, hugging you back.

You then gave him a peck on the cheek, he still hugged you, never wanting to let go.

“What do you think will your parents say about this, Junhong-ah?” He just grinned and kissed you softly on the forehead.

 

 

 

“They’ll be absolutely happy, jagiya.”


[A/N:] This is for all the people that requested a sequel! I hope you liked it~ Because I really had a hard time battling writer's block. T_T But nonetheless, I made it! :D Hahaha. Once again, thank you for all your support and I love you~ :3

 

~ Louise <3