Kidnappers?

Jung Daehyun! It's Pay Back Time! (Sequal) {HIATUS}

“One shot, let me tell you something that you already know.

You just get the rock to me.

You know what O mean?”

 

“KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All the fans, including me, from below started to scream and cheer for them as BAP took the stage with their second last song, ONE SHOT. The concert was strong and powerful, seeing how BAP gave their best for BABYs, made my day. I was standing at the front zone, all thanks to Daehyun’s Special Pass for me. Though I wasn’t at the first few lines but it was close enough for me to see them. I couldn’t control the fangirl inside me, especially when it was my bias, rapping on stage. While I was cheering for Yongguk oppa, suddenly I sense a strong vibe. My gaze was then fixed with a jealous looking Daehyun. I did a ‘Mehrong’ sign to him and continued with my cheering.

 

One shot!

Gulbokhal tenga nareul dulleossan deoche geollyeodeul tenga

Only one shot!

Domangchiji ma dwidoraseoseo duryeoume matseobwa

 

“Himchan oppa!! So hot!!!” I screamed for all of them. “Jongup!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“Zelo!! My Maknae Baby!!~~” "Youngjae!! You go boy!!"

Then it was Daehyun’s turn to sing. Before he took a step to the front, he smirked and stopped at at the spot while the others were busy dancing at the back. The fans started to push, trying to reach for him. I was being squashed in between 2 girls.

 

“Kkeuteomneun gil wieseo mulleoseol suneun eobseo” He sang.

 

“AARRGH!! Jung Daehyun!!!” I screamed in frustration. I knew he had an evil plan when he gave me that jealous look. While I was busy cursing his name, the person behind me complained about how loud I sounded. Like a total ssaesang fan.

“This is why I hate standing in the VIP zone.” The person from behind spoke in Korean, it was a guy’s voice.  

“Fangirls.. Tsk..” Another guy scoffed.

“Urggh, it’s so stuffy in here. I don’t think BAP is up to our standard.”

“That I agree. I wonder why we’re chosen by manager hyung, to check out their performance. Of all country, why LA.”

“Mwo?! Did I hear it wrongly? Of what they said about BAP, none of them were positive. These guys must be critics or anti-BAP. They came all the way to LA just to criticize them?! Since the concert is going to end soon, Choi Mi Rae, stay calm and endure them. There is no way, you can pick a fight in the middle of a concert.” I thought to myself, but not for long. I couldn’t hold it any longer.

They were complaining throughout the whole song. I turned to the back, wanting to scold these dudes. But I paused when I noticed what they were wearing. Hoodies and sunglasses, weird sense of fashion for a concert. The hall was dark, but I could see briefly that they were hiding their faces. They looked suspicious. One of them noticed me, I quickly avoided his gaze and turned back to the front.

Who are they??!! I suddenly felt nervous and decided to concentrate back on the performance.

Soon, One Shot ended. I finally sighed at the thought of leaving these guys. Out of the blue, the song CRASH started to play. Fans started to jump and the mood was getting High. Everyone starts to push to the front, as it was their last time of seeing BAP. I couldn’t find my balance and I fell hard to the ground. A warm hand came and pulled me up to my feet.

“Gwenchana?” I held the hand and turned, wanting to thank the person who helped me. As I looked up, I notice it was one of the guys who were complaining at the back, the one with the mask on. It was him alone, without his other two friends.

“Ko..Komawo..” I quickly let go off his hand. I felt him staring hard at me. Feeling nervous again, I wanted to back away. But behind that mask, something about him seems familiar. I tried to escape slowly to the back but his hands were quick.

“Wait..” He stopped me by grabbing my wrist. My eyes widen in shocked. What the heck is he doing?!

“Erm, you’re grabbing too hard. I gotta go-”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” He noticed and quickly let go off my hand. “I just.. you look ********” I couldn’t hear what he was saying, because the music was blasting too loud and with the fans screaming at the same time.

“WHAT?!!! I CAN’T HEAR YOU?!!!!”

“ I SAID! YOU LOOK *******************” He was getting impatient.

“MWO?!! CAN YOU REPEAT ONE MORE TIME?! I REALLY CAN’T- ” Before I could tip toe to the corner of his mouth, he pulled me away from the crowd. Slowly, I realized he wasn’t just stopping at the corner from the crowd but taking me OUTSIDE of the hall. What is going on?! Is he kidnapping me?!! Daehyun-ah~ Save me~

 

“Excuse me.. Why did you bring me here?!”

“It’s easier to talk. Besides, listening to BAP is not worth your time.” He scoffed.

“What?! Not worth your time? Then I’m sorry, MR.Kidnapper. But you are wasting my time.” I smacked his grip off my hand and walked towards the hall. Before I could reach the door knob, he pulled me back to his arms.

“Yah!! Aren’t you letting go?! What are you doing?!” I tried to shake him off but he was too tall and strong.

“Hey, easy there. I just want to ask a few questions.”

“Why should I waste my time talking to you, when all you care is about Your Questions?! I’m here for BAP’s concert, but if you are here to stop me from going in. I’m gonna kick your balls off-“

“KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Fans started to scream loudly from the inside, making me want to get in ASAP.

“Come on.” He turned me to face him. I wasn’t going to back down, instead I gave him my fiery eyes. Look into my eyes boy! Imma melt you down with my hot burning glares, if you don’t let me in now!! “Look, I’m sorry about what I said on BAP. Just spare me a minute.” He pleaded.

“Andwae. And that’s final.” I rolled my eyes and gave him that y look. As I turned back to my door knob, I bumped into something hard and hit my nose right into it.

“Ouch!!”

“Hey, watch where you’re going.” Another voice spoke. I looked up and saw another guy staring down at me with his mask on as well.

“Excuse me? You’re blocking my way.”

“No. I’m not.” He folded his arms and looked up. His actions made him looked cute. Wait, what?! Cute?! Yah! Choi Mi Rae! Get a grip of yourself!!!

“You look familiar. Hyung! Don’t you think so?!” Guy 1 from the back spoke.

“I’m not sure.” His face came closer to mine. If it wasn’t for that mask, we could’ve kissed.

“Yah! Don’t you come any closer! I’ll call the police! You kidnappers!!” I pushed him away from me.

“Kidnappers? No, we’re not. We’re EX-”

“EXTREME ENTERTAINERS.” This time, another person joined in. What is wrong with these people?! My mind was screaming out loud for HELP. Sadly, no one reads mind.

“ Extreme entertainers with masks on? Do you guys work as those.. you know, people pay you to.. *Cough* Sleep..”

“Huh? Sleep? Yes we sleep.” Guy 2 said and got a smack on the head.

“No we do not get paid to sleep. We get paid to perform!” The 3rd guy argued.

“Perform?” A picture of them pole dancing flash through my mind. “Oh, that’s really Extreme.”

“Yes. And we can do better than BAP.” Guy 2 boasted. Then, Guy 3 and him started to argue about who is better in singing and rapping in their group, forgetting my presence.

“Oh-kay.. this is getting really awkward..” I spoke to myself. I need to get out of here before things get a little out of hand. I looked around and saw the door behind me. I slowly slipped out from the place and was out from the building.

“Phew…” Outside was freezing, but at least I manage to get out from them.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A deep voice from behind spoke.

*Gulp* SH*T!! I totally forget about Guy 1.

“I’m just taking some fresh air.. *Hachoo!*” Aish! I’m embarrassing myself in front of him.

“Wow, fresh indeed.”

“Why did you follow me anyways?”

“Cause you haven’t answer my question.”

“Nope. How would I know how you really look like when you’re wearing a mask. It seems like you’re trying to prank me or something. Is this a hidden camera?” I walked around trying to find for cameras. He chuckled and shook his head.

“You’re cute.” He said and it made my heart paused for awhile. Did he just said I’m cute?!

“Seriously, I think I’ve seen you somewhere before, but it just can’t pop in my mind what and where have we met.” He caught my hand once more, it seems like he was telling the truth.

“Well, if that’s the case. Could you take it off so I can see how you really look like?” He sighed and came closer to me until we were just a step from each other. He cornered me to a side, like he was trying to hide what he was doing. I didn’t know why but my heart was racing. His fingers reached for the string by the ears. He lifted the string out from it and pulled it to the other side. When it was finally taken off. I couldn’t believe my eyes who was standing in front of me.

He had a fine straight nose, y full lips which makes you want to kiss them off and he was tan. He was KAI. From EXO. Its!! KAI!!! KIM JONGIN!! WHAT THE ?!!! What is he doing here?

“I’m sorry, but you should wipe your mouth.”

“Mwo?” I felt my mouth went watery. “Aish! What am I doing?!!” I scolded myself and wipe it off.

“So do you remember anything?” He asked. He was attractive but Exo never caught my attention because I was too busy fangirling BAP.

“Yea, I’ve seen you on posters and television.” My answer made him ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Look, that’s not what I meant-” Before he could finish his sentence, the front door was pushed open. The other two guys who were arguing finally came out, they looked like they were running away from something.

“KAI!! Let’s go! The fans are coming out!!” Guy 2 pulled him and started running. He was dumbfounded but he winked at me before they left.

What just happen?!

-

“Mi Rae, where have you been?” Himchan asked. By the time I came into the dressing room, everyone was already dressed in their normal outfits. They were ready to leave the place.

“Noona, I thought we had lost you in the crowd. You weren’t there for our last song.” Zelo came with his pouted face.

“I was.. Er…” Is it okay if I tell them that Exo was here to check out their performance?

“She was squashed by the crowd.” Daehyun smirked. URRGHH!! Why does he have to ruin the mood?!

“Yes. And thanks to your stupid little act, I fell hard on the floor and almost getting stepped until someone had to help me out from there.”

“Okay, chill guys.” Youngjae stepped in between both of us before we could burst out at each other.

“Calm down noona.” Jongup pat my back.

“At least, Mi Rae is back safely, isn’t she?” Finally, Yongguk oppa saves the day. “Guys, I have a good news.”

“What is it?” Everyone was all ears.

“We’re getting a free day off tomorrow. No schedules, no rules. Just free and easy.”

“Jinjja?!! YAY!!!” Zelo and Jongup jumped happily and started hugging each other. Bromance..

 

“I want to go shopping.” Himchan said happily.

“I want to check out the new gadgets in LA.” Youngjae was excited as well.

“I thought of checking out the art galleries.” Yongguk said.

“We wanna go to the beach!!” Jongup and Zelo exclaimed.

“That leaves the both of us.” I look at Daehyun. He gave me a warm smile and held my hand. Leaning down beside my ear.

“I made plans for us.” He whispered, giving me a tingle in the stomach.


 

Hello!! So you might be thinking, who was the other two guys with KAI.

I'll give you a hint on both of them and you can figure them out. Guy 2: Happy virus. Guy 3: Main vocal who created the light switch dance.

So BAP's new song came out. And surprisingly, my favourite part was Himchan's.

The loof, the loof, the loof is on fiyah~

^^ Hope you guys did check out on their song, Hurricane.