Be Friend with Your Enemy

Be Friend with Your Enemy

 

 

Today was Music Bank Half Year recaps. And special for today, KBS invited the artist who comeback in first half of the years. SNSD, CNBLUE, EXO, 2PM, Sistar, MBLAQ, Lee Hyo Ri and many more. And at  ending  show, as always all artist who attend must go to main stage for closing. And as always too, CNBLUE will guard the girls and SNSD silently from behind.

That when Yonghwa spoting EXO member walking and standing near them.

Then an idea flashed in his mind, he greeted the nearest boy from him. And Kris was the lucky –or unlucky- one

“your name is kris right? EXO Member?” he asking. Even when he just use usual tune, but still make poor people frightened.

The latter who so suddenly asking by yonghwa shocked, looking at his EXO member first before answer him. Make sure The Jung Yong Hwa talk to him

“your name is kris right?” Yonghwa asked again

“right, yonghwa sunbae” He bowed respectly

“I’m Jung Yong Hwa..” He held out his hand, asking for shaking hand

“I know who you are, sunbae”

“but, we rarely were in the same stage, right? CNBLUE and EXO… And never talk too…”

“just few times sunbae” the younger answer carefully. Yonghwa just nodded his head knowingly

“I like your newest album.. congratulation for your comeback, even it’s so late…” yonghwa laugh slowly “ngeure wolf, naega wolf……..” yonghwa sing a part of Wolf song.

“ah, gamsahamnida sunbae..” once again, kris bowed.

“Hei.. you not must bowed so deeply as I ask you.. and don’t call me sunbae.. just call me hyung, Yonghwa Hyung… lets be confrotable with each other”

“ne sunb.. eh.. yonghwa hyung”

“good to hear that….. You are one of my dongsaeng” yonghwa patted his shoulder, as jungshin, Kris also one of taller boys in EXO.

Yonghwa then look at his girl who walking in front him. Waving to the audience together with her oenni-dul. Unconsciously a smile, a genuine smile appeard from his lips.

Kris who look at him and seing Yonghwa’s attention move on seohyun,  he left out his breath of relief, feel this conversation is ended, not a second when Yonghwa asking him again

“What you say h--hyung” he ask carefully. because too much noisy he can hear clearly.

“so who your favorite member in SNSD?” Yonghwa asking him little louder. Enough for people around them to hear

“ehh??” aut of shocking, he just can say ehh

“who?” yonghwa asked again

“that… that…..” again he look at his EXO member, this time not with confusion, but asking for help.

And for his luck again, pretend to not hear yonghwa question, just looking at him with pity expression. Your life a second later is depends with your answer. One you can read from their expression.

“who?”

“taeyeon noona” for the sake of his life, kris choice the save answer. He already predicted what will happen if he give the wrong answer – or saying seohyun name to be exact- few people trying his fate to mention seohyun name infront yonghwa, and its not ended pleasantly for them. VIXX N as excample. if you ask one name.

“taeyeon… why?” Yonghwa ask again

“ne??”

“why taeyeon?”

"she.. she is the good leader... and i want to..to...be.. a good leader like her" he answer flatered

"oh. you a leader too??"

"not all EXO, just EXO M..."

"i see....." yonghwa nodded "at first i was Taeyeon bias too... but now... i'm with maknae..."

Yonghwa face blushed as he mention the maknae. Kris see it too.

"yes, we all know that hyung.... you say it in Your WGM"

"ne.. can we talk again sometime.... it's nice to talk with you" yonghwa patted his again.

"of course hyung..."

"okay, i must go to my member..."

This conversation finally end when yonghwa walking to CNBLUE and seohyun. actually yonghwa stopped the convo after caugh a glance with seohyun.

Red handed him introgation one of her fans boys again.

Oppa, come here. Don’t try to scared my poor dongsaeng

Seohyun eyes talking to yonghwa.

“you know, I felt l lost my 10 years of my life while ago” kris telling his another member, whispering “Yonghwa sunbae possessive act really not joke” he shooking his head. Still shocked with even second ago.

His another member just patted his back,  calm him. And then looking for Jung Yong Hwa who stand up firmly between his CNBLUE brother, behind his lovely girl. His lady.

They so spechless with jung yonghwa possessiveness, and his way to get rid her fans boy one by one. But they also know tha their noona was in right hand. And She happy with her lovers possessiveness.

As long as Seohyun noona happy, as her brother  they will happy too.

***************

“who your victim this time? EXO?? My Dongsaeng  in SM??” seohyun asked unbelievable at yonghwa, when they just waiting for manager clear up CNBLUE instrument to load in their van.

As show ended. Their go home together. Seohyun and Jung Yong Hwa life in same apartement building not secret anymore

“what do you mean victim?” Yonghwa asking back

“don’t pretend you not understand oppa, you know what I mean” seohyun glared at him. “you think I don’t know what you doing those time, Jinwoon, Junki, Kyuhyun oppa, Changmin Oppa, Minho, VIXX N.. and much more.. do you think I really don’t know what you doing??” she asking futher. Some time this choding going out her nerve. His Jealousy and possessiveness can out of control.

“hyunnie baby, I’m not doing anything.. believe me.. we just talk…”

“you also say yo talk with VIXX N that time, and after that, he treath me like a big sunbae, not noona anymore”

“but I’m friend with him now…”

“ye..ye..ye…” seohyun just reply uninteresting. What in her boyfriend mind actually.

Be friend with your enemy strategy. Is in his word everytime he talk with her fansboys. And not long after thet, her fans boys will backed off silently.

“don’t do that again, okay. EXO is one of my brother in EXO”

He nodded

“ah, I forget, they give me this before, they say to handed it to you”

Yonghwa accept a folded paper from seohyun, and laugh out loud when read the content

 

Note for jung yonghwa Hyung from Exo:

If you make Seohyun noona cry or sad, you not just got hit from 8 SNSD member, but too 12 exo member.

 

“seem you gained another friend again oppa” she also laughed after reading what write in there

“sure I’m will die in second I hurt you or make you cry”

“are you planned to hurt me and will make my cry”

“no..!! and NEVER…” Yonghwa answer with determination

“and then you not should worry with their threath, because that will never happen too”

Yonghwa smile listening seohyun’s conclusion “I love you seo joo hyun” all he can say after that.

“I love you too Jung Yong Hwa”

With that they comr to van where CNBLUE member and Manager waiting for them.

 

***********************************************************************

 

AN, Random oneshot from me (Write it in 2 hours after muBank ended, sorry for mistake)

CNSD in SAME STAGE, is enough for me. And As always The boys will stood firmly behind the girls.. *obviously Jung Yonghwa* and no boys can stand near SNSD.. kkkkk

also

I read in TL that Yonghwa talk with Kris in Ending stage.

I’m not EXO Fans, but I Like EXO Song. So forgive me for drag kris name in yongseo fanfic.