He's Sick

Avoiding Pretty Boy's Heart [editing]

Chapter 07: He's Sick

School went by quickly the next following weeks and it was already the week before summer vacation. Jaein arrived at school today and to her surprise Jimin wasn't at the front gates waiting for her like always. She entered school and went to her class.

“What’s with the face?” Minah asked. “You look lost today.”

“Ah, it’s nothing,” Jaein smiled. When lunch came she couldn't find him either. She didn't want to ask BTS because she knows they'll just throw a bunch of comments saying that she's caring about him. She couldn't find him during lunch and when school ended he wasn't at the gates either. She felt empty today and she had to admit. It wasn't as great when Jimin wasn't there beside her. The next day, Jimin didn't show up again. This time Jaein finally asked BTS.

"He's sick," Jungkook replied.

"Oh," was all she said.

"He wasn't as sick yesterday, but today was worst," V added.

"You should visit him," Suga suggested.

"Me?" she pointed at herself.

"Bring him some hot rice porridge, it's his favorite!" Jungkook smiled.

"I'm busy afterschool," Jaein said.

"Are you really busy?" V eyed her.

"Yes, yes i am," she replied.

"With what?"

"Me and…Minah are going somewhere,”

“We are?” Minah asked.

“Just go visit him~” the 3 begged and surprisingly Minah begged with them.

“Yah! Minah! You’re suppose to side with me not them!” Jaein said.

“Ah, but your boyfriend- I mean friend is sick,” Minah said. “Would you visit me if I was sick?”

"UGH fine! I will visit him!" Jaein yelled frustrated at their incoming combat of trying to get her to go. Suga, V, Jungkook, and Minah high five each other.

"Give me his address," Jaein said. Jungkook quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote Jimin's address on it. They all smiled at her as she took the paper and left. After school she went home and straight to the kitchen.

"What are you doing in the kitchen?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm cooking something," she replied.

"What are you cooking?"

"Rice porridge,"

"Rice porridge?"

"My friend is sick, i'm bringing some over to her,"

"You have a friend?"

Jaein glared at him and continued with her cooking. Rice porridge was easy to cook. So Jaein didn't have difficulties on cooking it. She finished and placed them in a metal box and closed it.

"I'm going~" she said and put on her shoes.

"Come home before 8!" Youngjae yelled.

"DEH!" she said and left out the door. She looked at the address and notice his house wasn't quite far from hers. After a couple of blocks, she found his house. Jaein took in some air and blew it out puffing her cheeks on the way. She went to the door and pressed the doorbell. A lady around her 40s opened the door.

"Hello there, how may i help you?" she asked.

"Ah, is this Park Jimin's house?" Jaein asked.

"Ah deh, i'm his mother," she replied with a smile.

"Ah, i'm a classmate," Jaein said. "I heard he was sick and thought maybe i should bring over some rice porridge."

"Oh, that's so nice of you," Mrs. Park opened the door wider. "Come in sweetie."

"Ah thank you," Jaein said and entered the house. "My name is Yoo Jaein by the way."

"Yoo Jaein?" Mrs. Park looked at her. Jaein awkwardly smiled. Mrs. Park smiled back and led her towards Jimin's room. She knocked on the door.

"Jiminnie~ a classmate is here to see you~" Mrs. Park said.

"Come in," Jimin said in a low voice. Mrs. Park opened the door and told Jaein to go in. She nodded and walked in.

"Who is i- JAEIN!" he screamed cracking his voice on the way.

"Uh, hey," she waved.

"UMMA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS JAEIN?!" Jimin yelled hiding under his blanket.

"JIMIN! Don't act like this in front of her!" Mrs. Park said.

"I don't want her to see my ugly sick face!" he yelled back. Jaein kept quiet while Jimin and his mother argued.

"She walked all the way here to give you rice porridge! Get your head out now!" Mrs. Park yelled.

"Rice porridge?" he sticked his head out immediately. Jaein lifted the bag that held her metal box of rice porridge.

"I'll be downstairs if you two need anything~" Mrs. Park smiled and closed the door.

"You didn't have to bring the rice porridge," Jimin said covering his face with his blanket.

"Let's just say some idiots forced me," she said.

"Sorry," he still covered his face.

"Um, how are you going to eat with your face covered like that?" Jaein asked.

"You can just leave the rice porridge there," he said.

"Jungkook told me you like the porridge when it's hot," she said. "It's best if you eat it now."

"I don't want you to see my face," he said. Jaein rolled her eyes.

"It's ok, i won't make fun of you," she said walking closer to him and sat in the chair beside his bed. He still didn't remove it. "If you don't remove the blanket when i count to 3 i will remove it myself."

She started counting when he interrupted her, "Ok! J-just don't laugh."

"I won't," she said waiting to see his face. He slowly removed it and then finally fully removed it. Jaein burst out laughing causing Jimin to cover his face once again.

"You said you wouldn't laugh~" Jimin whined under his blanket.

"I'm sorry!" she said trying to hold in her laughter. "You look fine by the way~"

"Fine?! Then why did you laugh?" he asked.

"I just wanted to," Jaein smiled and pulled his blanket away from his face. "Now eat."

She handed him the metal box with a spoon. She placed a towel under so it won't be so hot on his hands.

"Thanks," he said taking the box from her.

"I made it myself so don't expect much," she said. "I'm not much of a cooker."

Jimin took a bite of the porridge and brightly smiled, "It's delicious!"

"Is it?" she asked. He nodded and continued eating.

"Isn't it-" she was interrupted.

"HOT HOT HOT!" he fanned his mouth to cool down. Jaein then burst out laughing at him. Once Jimin cooled down, he continued eating with caution.

"So how was school?" he asked looking at her.

"Boring as always," she said.

"You didn't miss me?"

She froze at the question. "Ah...well kind of."

Jimin smiled and ate more of the porridge.

"Only a little tiny bit!" Jaein said showing the measurement with her fingers.

"That's good to hear,"

"Oh about the beach resort thingy, i want to go," she said. Jimin choked on his porridge.

"You do?"

"Yep, so when is it? I want know when to pack my luggage," Jaein said looking around his room.

"We're leaving the 1st week of summer vacation," he replied. She then quickly turned back to look at Jimin.

"I was wondering if Minah could come along?”

“Of course,” Jimin smiled. “I wouldn’t want you to be lonely there with just boys- wait I think Jin has an older sister who will be there too.”

"Good," Jaein mumbled. Jimin finished her porridge and handed the box back to her.

"Thanks for bringing me rice porridge," Jimin smiled.

"Might as well bring it knowing that you're sick," she said. "I should head back before Youngjae get's all crazy asking where I am."

"Ah, ok, i'll see you tomorrow then," he waved.

She waved back and left his room. She walked downstairs and bid goodbye to Mrs. Park and left back home.


e
iapple's noteu
updated for you guise~~
heheheh i liked this chapter hue hue hue O u O
feedbacks and comments are loved <3