It's Your Choice

Avoiding Pretty Boy's Heart [editing]

Chapter 35: It's Your Choice

Mr. and Mrs. Yoo decided to start paking up and head back home since they need to go back to work. Jaein and Youngjae bid goodbye to their grandparents and got in the car. Jong Up had stayed till then and entered his car. They both drove off home.

"You alright sweetie, you've been off lately?" Mrs. Yoo asked. Jaein smile and shook her head, "I'm fine~"

Once they arrived home, they unpacked and rest for the day.

 



 

On the other hand, Minah barely found out about the break up between Jaein and Jimin from Jungkook who got it from Junhong.

"HE WHAT?!" Minah stood up from where she sat. Taehyung held her hand and told her to calm down.

"Oh my gosh how long was this ago?"

"I don't know a couple of days maybe a week?" Jungkook shrugged. "I wonder how Jaein noona is? I hope she's ok~"

"Oh i'm going to kill Jimin!" Minah yelled and stomped her feet.

"Let's talk it with him," Taehyung said. "In a non-violent way."

Minah shook her head, "You know what, i don't even want to talk it out. When we go back to school that is when i will talk it out with him."

 



 

Winter break was coming to an end, it was already the last day before school starts again. Jaein had finally regain some energy to go outside. She walked down the streets feeling the cold wind on her face. She pulled her scarf over . Jong Up had asked for her to meet up with him for some fun for their last day of break. Jaein agreed since there was nothing to do at home and Youngjae left to visit Sehun. Jaein grabbed her phone and called Jong Up.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Find me," he replied.

"You know i'm not going to right?" Jaein asked.

"Oh i know," he laughed. Jaein rolled her eyes, "Well i'm going to go get some hot chocolate to drink, if you give up on hiding i'll be in the cafe near the entrance of the mall."

She hung up before Jong Up could reply. Jaein headed towards the cafe and entered. She ordered a hot chocolate and waited for it. Once it was ready, she grabbed it and sat down by the window looking for Jong Up. She took a sip on her hot chocolate and look at the people who walked by. A figure then took a seat in front of her. She looked and laughed at the snow covered person.

"I told you to come find me~" Jong Up pouted dusting off all the snow that was on him.

"And i told you i wasn't going to," she replied taking a sip of her drink. Jong Up grabbed her drink from her hand and took a huge sip.

"Yah! That's my drink!" Jaein pouted. Jong Up sticked out his tongue and continue to finish her drink.

"Next time you try to hide i'm not going to tell you where i'm at," Jaein mumbled.

"Where ever you are i will always find you," he smiled. Jaein shook her head and stood up, "Let's start shopping."

Jong Up stood up and the two walked out of the cafe. They entered the mall and went through the whole store. Soon they got on the ice rank and ice skated together. Jong Up had accidently slipped causing Jaein to laugh. She helped him up and told him to be careful. Seeing her smile and hearing her laughter, he spent the following hours tripping.

"Yah, aren't you a dancer, shouldn't you know how to balance yourself?" Jaein asked helping him up for the 100th time. "If you fall one more time i'm not going to help you."

"I think my has bruises," Jong Up said pouted. Jaein grabbed his arm, "Let's go home it's getting late. Your body is going to be super sore tomorrow."

"But you'll help me right?" Jong Up asked and smiled.

"No," Jaein replied. Jong Up pouted but shrugged it off. The two skated off and changed into their regular shoes. They left the mall and Jong Up sent her off.

"I'll see you tomorrow~" Jong Up said and spread his arms. Jaein gave him a weird look.

"A hug?" he pleaded. Jaein rolled her eyes and hugged him tightly.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Jong Up said and glared at her. "You know my body hurts from falling!"

"I'll see you tomorrow too Jong Up~" Jaein laughed and entered her house.

 



 

It was just suppose to be another normal school Monday, but no it wasn’t. Youngjae came running into Jaein’s room busting pots and pans.

“Get your booty up now Jaein or you will regret it later!” Youngjae yelled. Jaein groaned and turned the other way, “Go away oppa~”

“I’m giving you 3 seconds,” Youngjae said. “1…2…”

“3!” he jumped on her bed and banged the pots again.

“YAH!” Jaein struggled to get up. She shoved Youngjae off her bed and glared at him. She grabbed her pillow and hit his head with it.

“Happy?” she asked. He smirked and nodded, “Dress up and come downstairs for breakfast~”

Jaein rolled her eyes and got up. She didn’t want to go to school. Her only reason was because she didn’t want to see HIM. Jaein grabbed her uniform and entered her bathroom. She got ready and headed downstairs. After eating the two left for school.

 



 

“Jimin, jimin, jimin,” Minah was searching the whole school for him. She was hunting him down and didn’t care if Taehyung tried to stop her.

“Ok when we see him can you please not yell out so loud?” Taehyung asked following in behind her.

“Of course~” Minah said giving him the sweetest smile. She turned back and spotted Jimin with Jaemi.

“YAH! PARK JIMIN!”

Taehyung face palmed himself and shook his head. Minah stomped her way towards him.

“Are you okay Minah?” Jaemi asked worried.

“I certainly am ok actually,” Minah smiled at Jaemi but then shifted her glare towards Jimin. “But someone isn’t.”

Jimin rolled his eyes.

“Oh you don’t roll your eyes at me mister,” Minah put up her fist. “We’re going to talk got that?”

He nodded as Minah dragged him away from Jaemi and Taehyung.

“What on earth are you ing thinking in your stupid little brain huh?” Minah tried to sound as calm as possible. “After spending half your god-damn life chasing Jaein you just throw her away like some piece of paper. What the is wrong with you?”

Jimin sighed and glared at Minah, “I’m sorry. I know I’m a ing stupid jerk. But I can’t control my feelings ok.”

“Feelings?” Minah scoffed. “What feelings?”

Jimin looked at where Jaemi and Taehyung stood. *ugh I knew it was true…*

Minah held her fist and looked at Jimin, “Does Jaemi know about the break up?”

Jimin slowly shook his head. *oh my gosh this dude is the dumbest guy I have ever met*

“When are you planning to tell her?” she asked.

“I-I don’t know,” he replied. *can I just slap him already?*

Minah held in her anger and held his shoulders, “As Jaein’s best friend, I know she wouldn’t want me to beat the crap out of you, so I want you to think this through. Will Jaemi accept the fact the you broke up with Jaein to get with her? Does she even still like you? And are you willing to date the girl your ex-girlfriend’s brother likes?”

Jimin put it in his head.

“Minah!” Taehyung called. She gave him a figure indicating for him to wait just a bit.

“It’s your choice, make a new path or continue walking the one you already created,” Minah said before leaving Jimin. He stared as the two walked away.

“What did you two talk about?” Jaemi appeared beside him.

“Nothing,” Jimin mumbled.

“Are you sure?” Jaemi eyed him. “Minah looked like she was going to kill you. What happened?”

“I said it’s nothing,” Jimin said. “Let’s go to class.”

He left Jaemi there dumbfounded.

“Am I left out on something?” Jaemi tilted her head.


e
iapple's noteu
updating because...i actually don't know why i updated .-.
well how will Jaemi react to Jimin and Jaein's breakup? hue hue hue