3

Write me like this

3.



"So what happened?" Kyuhyun, the ever persistent jerk, the root of all his problems, asks, "what went wrong?"

He sounds a little too smug when he says it. It makes Ryeowook purse his lips and frown.

"It was probably Ryeowook's fault," Kibum yells from his spot on the floor, having an intense death match with Hyukjae who ends up winning after whacking Kibum with the nearest game controller for killing off his character for the nth time, and Ryeowook would flip him off, but he lets Hyukjae give Kibum his due, instead, so he doesn't have to lift a finger to do it.

But Kibum's right, anyway, or at least Hyungsik told him as much before they had the screaming match in their old apartment, and Jungsu had to stage an intervention (Kangin) before any of them would sit down and be more prudent about matters.

There were things like Hyungsik's insecurities, Ryeowook's lack of delicacy, of awareness, Hyungsik's possessiveness, Ryeowook's passivity, Ryeowook's issues his mistakes his distance his inherent flaws, things like how he hurt Hyungsik even when he never meant to, or how Hyungsik said too little felt too much and how Ryeowook was the other way around.

"You could say it was," Ryeowook merely answers, and that is that.