Chapter 1 - The Mission

Your Bodyguard

 

Byul's POV:
 
We were waiting out side this building and I was getting frustrated. I looked at my watch. 8:35pm.
When are we going in this is taking too long!
"What now boss?" I looked around the area; my adrenaline was kicking and I was in the mood for some kicking. I looked at my partner Dongwoo smiling at me. "Hyper much?" I chuckled. "You know me too well." 
"We wait for now until we get a signal to bust in." Our boss said and I sighed out loud.
Why do we need to wait, these people could be dead by now! I'm a trained bodyguard for goodness sake! My boss had asked me if I wanted to be back up on this mission and I couldn't say no. Come on, who would miss out on a chance to kick some bad guys butts and save a few lives?
But of course my boss TOP didn't tell me the full story behind this mission.
All I know is that we need to save a man and his mother. Who? I don't know. I hate waiting around, anything could happen. Just when I was going to give my boss a piece of my mind, and small alarm was heard.
"Ok guys lets move out!" Finally! I kicked the door open and ran in. It was quiet and that can only mean one thing. 
A group of men emerged from the darkness. There was about 20 of these guys; time to show them what I got. I ran up to one and punch him in the face. Sadly that didn't do anything and he grabbed a hold of my arm.
"Such a weak woman, pretending she's tough. Go back where you belong, in the kitchen." This guy is seriously pissing me off. I tried to kick his head but another guy grabbed my leg. "We got a feisty one, don't we?" They all started laughing out loud.
Another guy went up to my face and grabbed it. "What a pretty little woman like you doing in a place like this?" I ignored them, trying to think of an escape plan. Come on Byul, get it together! 
The one holding my leg suddenly let go and fell to the ground. The one holding my face let go as well and he too dropped to the ground.
"Jesus Byul you could have waited for me!" I looked to my right and found Dongwoo standing there with a smile on his face. "Now are you going to finish that guy or do you need some help?"
I snapped back to reality and kick the guy on his head hard. He fell to the ground and I took out my gun and shot him in the head.
"Get it together Byul we are not done here. We gotta go find them." I sighed as I looked around the room. They all had been shot in the head, Dongwoo was so quick I didn't even noticed him. Dongwoo had killed all of them, well expect for the one I just killed. I ran after Dongwoo into the next room. 
The other bodyguards were already taking care of this area so we continued to run, avoiding any possible injuries. I watched as L stabbed a man's neck. L was always the type to kill them slowly and painfully. I got chills down my spine as I saw him smirk, that guy is dangerous.
We finally got to the last room on this building, all the way on the top floor, and it was really quiet. This is where the sound of the alarm came from.
"I'll go in first Byul, cover me." Dongwoo whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and as he went in, I looked around for any possible threats.
"Byul come here quick!" I ran inside and saw a guy laying on the ground with blood all over his face. "Is he still breathing?" I went by his side and crouched down. "Yeah he's all right, maybe a few broken bones but he's still alive." 
I was happy the guy was fine but, "Where's his mom Dongwoo?" The guy on the floor moved a bit. "They took her... They took her...." He said before he became unconscious. "!" Dongwoo yelled.
I took out my walkie-talkie. "Boss we found the man, but the mother is not with him. He said that they took her." We heard cursing and then he asked if the man was ok. 
"He's still alive but we need an ambulance he's beaten up pretty badly."
20 minutes later we were back at headquarters and the man was taken to the hospital. TOP was incredibly angry. "You guys couldn't ing save two people!? Just two people! And Byul..." He stood right in front of my face. "Where the was your head today? Don't slack on me!"
I stood quiet and he shook his head. He started to walk around the room. "This is not a ing joke, we need to find that woman! As soon as possible understood!?"
"Yes sir!" We all said. "Now leave, you all are giving me a headache." We made our way to the door until he called Dongwoo and I.
"Yes sir?" Dongwoo said. "I want you two to go watch over that man. His name is Sunggyu, he needs to be protected 24/7. Go to the hospital and protect him. Byul learn from Dongwoo, he knows what he's doing."
I felt my face go red from embarrassment. "Yes sir!" We both said. "That will be all. Now go."
We left the room heading out of the building. "Lets go Byul." He opened the door of the car for me. "Come on don't be so mad about what the boss said, you know he meant well."
I sat down and rolled my eyes. Too bad it was to dark outside for him to see. "Shut up and drive already."
He ran to the drivers seat and mumbled something that I was too distracted to hear. I was a trained bodyguard and I ed up bad today. I thought TOP was going to fire me.
This Sunggyu guy better be really freaking important, because I will regret joining this mission if he's not.