Breakfast

My Savior (DISCONTINUED)

"Hae?" Hyukjae said. I woke up from my dream, to see I was standing in the kitchen with punch on the floor.
"Oh my god Hyukkie I didn't even notice." I said.
"Its ok Hae you were just sleep walking again," He walk over to where I was standing and kissed my lips.
"Taste like watermelons..."
"Shut up."
"Lets clean this up so Teukie doesn't have to do it ok?"
I nodded and went to grab two rags. We cleaned up the floor and Hyukjae dragged me back to our room. Hyukkie hugged me from and pulled me closer to him. I felt safe when he hugged me or when I was close to him. Hyukkie started to kiss my neck and make hickeys.
"Hyukkie stop..." I whined.
"But Hae I'm trying to make you feel better." Hyukjae said. His warm breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.
"Tomorrow night Hyukjae. Please~" I pouted and he nodded in response.
Soon enough we both fell back to sleep.



The alarm rang at 8 am like usual. I smacked it off and went to go do my daily routine. I dried my hair with my towel as I stepped out of the bathroom. I pouted as I say Hyukjae still on the bed. I poked Hyukkie to wake him up.
"Hyukkie~" I sang.
"Neeeehh." He shifted in his sleep.
I pouted and tried again.
"Hyukkie!" I sang louder.
"Shh baby five more minutes..."
"Hyukjae your gonna be late for breakfast if you don't get up right now!"
"But baby~"
"LEE EUNHYUK HYUKJAE IF YOU DONT GET UP RIGHT NOW WE WONT HAVE FOR A WEEK!"
He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. That's what I thought. I walked downstairs to assist Ryeowook with breakfast.
"Good morning Hyung!" Ryeowook beamed.
"Good morning Wookie." I looked over his shoulder to see pancakes and eggs being cooked.
"Wookie do you need any help?" I asked sweetly. I heard the shower turn on from upstairs.
"Yes I do hyung. Can you set the table and wake up Jewel for me? She was tired from last night."
"What did you do last night?" I teased. Jewel was Ryeowook's wife. They lived in the house because they cooked our meals and took care of us.
"HYUNG! We did no such thing! She had to take help Kiki sleep. Hyung your so erted." Ryeowook whined.
"I'm sorry for doing that to him." Hyukjae said as he walked down the stairs. I blushed and started setting the table.
"DONGHAE-SHI YOUR SETTING UP THE TABLE WRONG!!" Teukie Hyung yelled as he ran to the table.
"I'm sorry Teukie-Hyung! I usually don't set up the table..." I frowned.
"Alright alright just go do whatever Wookie asked you to do." He pushed me away from the table and made Hyukkie help him. I walked down the hall to look for Wookie and Jewel's room.
"Jewel...?" I asked and pushed the door open slowly.
"Hae baby! Good morning!" Jewel greeted from somewhere in the room.
"Where are you?" I looked around the room and I couldn't see her.
"I'm in the closet looking for something." I walked over to the closet to see her sitting on the floor looking though some boxes.
"What are you looking for?" I sat down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder.
"My plushie materials. I can't find them anywhere!"
"I can help you after therapy."
"Really? Thank you Donghae Oppa!" She hugged me and I smiled. Jewel doesn't really hug people so you should be happy whenever she does.
"Breakfast is ready!" Teukie-hyung yelled.
"Ok!" We yelled back. I helped her up and we walked to the kitchen.
"Good morning Uncle Hae and Umma!" Kiki said. Kiki was Wookie's and Jewel's daughter. She resembles the both of them so well its not even funny. Jewel helped Ryeowook pass out all the food and drinks.
"Wookie how do you make such good food?!" Hyukjae exclaimed. I chuckled. You see Hyukjae was obsessed with food so almost every food was good to him. We ate breakfast as usual and had our regular conversations.


"Baby I'm gonna get to work." Hyukkie said and put his dishes in the sink. He kissed me on the cheek and went to his work room. Hyukjae owns a business so he works at home. I work as a photographer so I have a lot of free time unlike Hyukjae.
"Hae baby can you take Kiki to school for Ryeowook and I? We have to go shopping today." Jewel asked sweetly.
"Sure Jewel! I can drop her off before my appointment." I answered. I didn't mind doing anything for Jewel and Ryeowook. They've done so much for me that I owe my life to them. Wookie and Jewel kissed Kiki good bye as they left the house to go shopping.
"Come on Kiki!" I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the door.
"Bye Teukie!" We both waved. I walked her to the car and got in.
"Seat belt?" I asked. Kiki gave me a thumbs up and I started the car.
After a few minutes of talking we arrived at her school.
"Bye Uncle Hae!" Kiki bided (A/N: Is that even a word?) goodbye and walked into her school.
I drove away and went to the therapist. I had to see one at least once a week due to what my parents have done to me. Dr.Jung said I wouldn't have to have therapy any more if I didn't have those dreams anymore. I parked outside the building and exited the car. At least I get to see my lovely sister here. I walked inside and signed in with Amber.
"How you doing baby brother?" Amber said. Oh how I adore Amber a lot. She looked a lot like me. If you didn't know us very well you would think we were twins.
"Good sissy! Just having those dreams still." I signed the paper and gave the form back.
"I'm still having them too. Well soon Hae they will go away, but for now I guess we have to live with it." She shrugged and walked away from the desk. I sat down in my usual seat and waited for my name to be called.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was kinda long ><
The next chapter will be about Donghae's therapy session!
To clear up what happened with Amber.... JUST KIDDING! :D That will be explained next chapter.

If you didn't know already this will be in Donghae's POV unless I decide to change it.

I have no idea where I'm going with this story ><

I leave you with Heechul: