Noona

My Savior (DISCONTINUED)

Donghae's POV

Someone picked me up and threw me over their sholder. I cried as we ran into a room.

 

"Shhhhh..." The person said and placed a finger on my lips.

 

I looked up to see  the only person that gave me hope, love, and a reason to live...

 

"Amber-noona?" I asked.

 

"Hae its ok." Amber said while my cheek.
 

"But... but... Umma and Appa hit you again because I broke a plate..." I felt little tears escape my eyes as I stared at my older sister.

Amber-noona usually took the hits for me and took the blame. I didn't understand why but she would always say "Because you don't deserve them Donghae." And smile her beautiful smile.
 

"AMBER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I heard Appa yell from behind the door.
 

"Donghae go hide in the closet ok?" Amber pushed me inside the closet and closed it,.

"Noona don't go..." I whimpered softly.
 

"I'll be fine Hae. Just don't let him find you ok?" I nodded my head in response as I saw my sister leave the room slowly.
 

"Come here you little ." My Appa said. I heard Noona's footsteps as he walked towards him.
 

"This is what you get for breaking the plate." He said. I couldn't see what was happening from the closet.

"AHHH!" I heard Amber-noona yell. Appa chuckled at Noona's screams.
I heard Amber-noona scream over and over again from the hits.

After a while I heard nothing so I thought it was over finally.

 

But it wasn't...
 


I heard Noona's body fall to the floor and I saw through the little shades of the screen blood dyeing the floor.

"NOONA!" I yelled.

The blood kept spreading.

 

"Noona!"

The blood spread even further.

 

"Noona..."

The blood stopped flowing...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys enjoy that? :D

 

Poor Amber ;-;
 

Its kinda short because of how I'm gonna make the next chapter...

 

So next chapter will come out soon! ^^

 

I have alittle bit of an idea what I'm doing with this story. xD Other then that I'm not sure... I will be making a background for this story soon!

 

Amber is such a boss in this story! Little hint for the rest of the story...

The badass Amber everyone!