A Way To Confess To You

A Way To Confess To You

Kai was lying on his bed thinking of what happened 2 hours ago. He couldn’t believe that he kissed his enemy, even though he already knew that he had feelings for her. “What was I think? Kissing her in front of everyone, embarrassing!” Kai yelled out loud, rubbing his hair in frustration, right then D.O walked in. “So you planned on kissing her?” D.O asked as he sat on Kai’s bed, Kai shot up and look at D.O in the eye.

“No, I wasn’t planning on kissing her at all but I got sick and tired of her whining and I didn’t know what else to do so I kissed her!” Kai explained, “Well it looked like that was your plan you even whispered something into her ears and smirked!” D.O fought back, “well I didn’t want to look embarrassed and making her laugh at me or something, I didn’t want her to think I looked weaker than her!” Kai replied, “Goodness sake Kai! You’re in love with her just confess already!” D.O complained, “I really don’t want to, she’s going to reject me, she hates me, we’re enemies!” Kai yelled in frustration as he lied back on his bed.

“Are you really that shy? The great Kai is shy! Let me go tell the world the perfect Kai is now shy! Oh hey that rhymes,” D.O smiled to himself, “you’re an idiot, and I’m not shy, I’m just afraid of being rejected by my ENEMY,” Kai replied, “dude if you’re not going to confess to her then I’ll do it for you,” D.O suggested, “NO!” Kai yelled, D.O raised an eyebrow, “I’ll tell her myself,” Kai finally gave up.

“Good, now I’ll get going, mother’s gonna get mad at me if I don’t get home before 10, nigh Kai,” D.O said, “Nigh D.O,” Kai replied and D.O just walked out of the room. “How in the world and I supposed to confess to her?” Kai asked himself and lied back down on his bed and went to sleep.

 

“Yah Taehwa-ah, you told me that you would tell me what Kai whispered in your ears,” Eunji said to Taehwa, “Since when?” Taehwa replied pretending that she forgot, “Um let’s see, 2 hours ago!” Eunji replied, “Oh, well I don’t recall saying anything like that,” Taehwa replied, she likes to think of herself the greatest actress out there.

“You’re kidding me right? I told my mother that I was sleeping here so that I could hear what Kai whispered in your ears!” Eunji yelled, “Aish arasso, I’ll tell you,” Taehwa gave up, “yay! Now tell me,” Eunji smiled, “okay, he said that he wasn’t playing anymore,” Taehwa repeated when Kai said in her ears, “Omo! So does that mean he likes you?!” Eunji yelled in shock, “I don’t know, maybe,” Taehwa shrugged her shoulders,

“But the real question here is do you like him?” Eunji asked, Taehwa shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know!” she yelled.

“Come on you have to know,” Eunji spoke, “but how am I supposed to know? We’re enemies, liking him never crossed my mind before!” Taehwa replied, “Well did you like it when he kissed you?” Eunji asked, “well…kind of…but how does that help me with anything?!” Taehwa yelled at Eunji, “geese, don’t need to yell,” Eunji said, “Mian,” Taehwa apologised, “so?” she added,

“Oh right, it helps because if you liked it that means you like him!” Eunji smiled, Taehwa raised an eyebrow, “aren’t you meant to be disagreeing with me?” she asked, “Well you’re the one that accepted me liking Chanyeol, so I’m going to accept you liking Kai,” Eunji replied with a smiled, “But I don’t like him!” Taehwa shouted, “Pfft, says the one who liked him kissing her,”

“YAH!” Taehwa smacked her with a pillow, “ow! Main,” Eunji apologised, “let’s just go to sleep, I need to go to school early tomorrow to keep my pride safe,” Taehwa decided, “Neh,” Eunji replied.

They both went to sleep, Taehwa was on her bed and Eunji was sleeping on the bed that was on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t want to go to school! Kai thought. If he went to school everyone would either laugh at him or whisper things about him that’ll turn into a rumour that most people would like to come true.

“YAH WAKE UP!” Kai heard D.O yell, D.O? “D.O what are you doing here?” Kai asked him, “I’m not the only one here,” D.O replied, Kai was confused, “Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun are here too,” D.O smiled, “argh!” Kai yelled and went back to bed then Baekhyun and Xiumin jumped on him.

“Dongsaeng! You never told me that you liked Taehwa!” Xiumin smiled, Kai eyed him, “but dude seriously, how come you never told us you liked Taehwa?” Baekhyun asked still on top of Kai, “because she’s my enemy and you guys would laugh at me!” Kai yelled replying, “well you got the enemy part right, but we would never laugh at you,” Suho replied and sat on Kai’s legs, “ouch! Dude that hurts!” Kai yelled at Suho, “Are you going to school?” he asked, “no,” Kai replied, then Suho got up and sat back down on Kai’s legs but this time really hardly.

“HYUNG!!” Kai yelled at him, “dude just go to school, do you really want me to jump on you too?’ Chanyeol asked, Chanyeol was really tall, so he was pretty heavy and if Chanyeol were to sat on him with Xiumin, Baekhyun and Suho still on him then he would be squished, “NO! Fine I’ll go to school,” Kai gave up, “yay!” they all cheered, “that doesn’t mean I’ll be facing or talking to Taehwa,” Kai glared at them, “awwwww,” they all awed in disappointment, “but Kai you said you were going to confess to her,” D.O remembered.

“Can you like not remember things I tell you?” Kai asked angrily, “nope, I got to remember everything, now you said you’re going to confess to her,” D.O said again, “aish I will, I got another plan,” Kai replied and pushed everyone off him, “but aren’t you afraid of rejection?” Baekhyun asked, “Stupid!” everyone hit Baekhyun in the head because of his stupidness, “AHHH!” Kai yelled and went back to bed.

 

Eunji and Taehwa walked into school with Layla, Nana and Raemi, the girls that played basketball with. “So Kai liked Taehwa?” Raemi asked, “Well that’s what I think, but Taehwa thinks otherwise,” Eunji replied to Raemi’s question, “Waeyo?” Raemi asked again, “because they’re enemies,” Nana replied that question, “oh that’s right,” Raemi realised, “Taehwa will you be alright? You lost to Kai in a basketball game yesterday and he kissed you on front of everyone, are you sure you want to be here?” Layla asked, “of course I do, remember yesterday? I got top of the school,” Taehwa replied, “she’s right,” Nana replied, “Neh”

 

“So Kai hyung kissed Taehwa noona…what’s that?” Sehun asked, Sehun, Luhan, Lay, Tao and Kris were already at school waiting for Kai, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol to arrive. “You don’t know what a kiss is?” Luhan asked, “Yeah, what’s that?” Sehun replied asking a question.

Raemi walked past them and heard their convocation, she couldn’t help but in. “Someone doesn’t know what a kiss is?” Raemi asked, “Neh,” all the boys replied but Sehun, “who is it?” she asked again, “Sehun they all replied in unison, “do you want to know what it is?” Raemi asked Sehun, “Neh,” Sehun replied, “you’re not going to…?” “yup,” Raemi smiled, “but he’s to innocent!” they yelled, “so? He’s 17, it’s not going to hurt him,” Raemi replied, “whatever,” the boys admit defeat, “Sehun,” Raemi called, “neh,” he replied, “this is a kiss,” then Raemi kissed Sehun on the lips.

After Raemi broke off, Sehun fainted.

“Look what you’ve done to him!” they yelled at her, “mianhae! I didn’t know it have such a big impact,” Raemi apologised, “doesn’t matter anymore, Kai and the rest are here,” Kris said, “neh, bye,” Raemi waved goodbye, “bye,” they replied.

“What happened to Sehun?” Kai asked, “Oh him, he just got kissed,” Chen simply replied, Kai’s and the rest eye’s widened, “SOMEONE KISSED SEHUN? ISN’T HE TOO INNOCENT?!” they yelled, “well that’s what we told Raemi, but she didn’t listen,” Luhan replied, “Raemi kissed him?” Baekhyun asked, “Yup,” Luhan replied, “wow.”

“So what’s your plan Kai?” Luhan asked, “What do you mean?” Kai asked back, “Xiumin texted me saying that you’re going to confess to Taehwa today,” Luhan answered, “why would you do that,” D.O hit Xiumin in the head, “mianhae,” Xiumin apologised, “so what are you going to do?” Luhan asked, “I really do not know,” Kai replied and walked off, “this is getting weirder then it was yesterday, except it looks like Kai is less cockier,” Chen spoke, “we know,” the rest replied in unison.

 

“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!” Taehwa and Eunji yelled at Raemi, “what? It’s not like it’s the biggest crime,” Raemi replied, “plus she’s been crushing on Sehun for about a year now,” Layla added, “shut up!” Raemi hit Layla on the head, “aish it doesn’t matter anymore, all I know is that you like Sehun and Eunji likes Chanyeol,” Taehwa announced, “and you like Kai,” Eunji added, “wae would I like my enemy?” Taehwa asked, “Because you liked it when he kissed you,” Eunji smiled, “shut up! Let’s just forget it, it’s not like he will like me back, he hates my guts!” Taehwa pouted, “Don’t worry honey, he’ll open up to you when the time is right,” Eunji hugged Taehwa.

 

“Baekhyun you have to help me~” Kai used his aegyo on Baekhyun, Kai isn’t really the aegyo-kind-of-person but when he needed something he would use it, “Sure what is it?” Baekhyun replied, “Yay! Okay I just need your help on helping me to confess to Taehwa,” Kai said, “Well you should have said that earlier,” Baekhyun smiled at him, “So hyung what should I do?” Kai asked him.

“Hmmm,” Baekhyun kept on thinking making Kai really impatient, “hyung!” Kai shouted, “Mian, you should confess to her in private,” Baekhyun finally said, “like how?” Kai asked, “Kai, do you go anywhere private?” this time Baekhyun asked, “Yeah, waeyo?” Kai answered and asked, “well then take her there this afternoon and confess to her,” Baekhyun smiled, “but what if I get rejected?” Kai pouted, “believe me, if you do it somewhere that has sentimental values and is private, there is no way that she’ll say no,” Baekhyun replied, “You sure hyung?” Kai asked, “Positive,” Baekhyun smiled, “Gomawo,” Kai smiled back.

“Now can you do me a favour?” Baekhyun asked, “Sure what is it?” Kai asked, “Can you break the news to Jaemi that I’ll be breaking up with her for me?” Baekhyun asked, “not again hyung! When will you find the one?” Kai asked, “well when I’m 20, but that’s not until another 3 years, so I have 3 years left,” Baekhyun replied, “aish, you’re such a playboy,” “Yah! I helped you with something, now you’ve got to do something for me,” Baekhyun hit him on the head, “aish, arasso, arasso,” Kai replied and walked off.

 

“So did you find a way to confess to Taehwa?” D.O asked Kai as they were both getting their books out of their lockers, “Yup, well thanks to Baekhyun, he also told me that I have to break the news to Jaemi that he’s breaking up with her,” Kai explained, “again?” D.O asked, “yup, but I really can’t do that, can you do that for me? Please hyung?” Kai asked, “Arasso, you just keep on planning what you’re going to say to Taehwa,” D.O replied, “Gomawo Hyung,” Kai smiled.

 

It was now the end of the day and Kai was getting even more nervous, he hasn’t talked to Taehwa all day and he hasn’t fought or nagged to her all day, this kind of annoyed him but he didn’t want to face Taehwa because he was embarrassed of what happened yesterday.

“You can do this hyung,” Sehun smiled, “thanks,” Kai replied, “remember to take her to that special place in private Kai,” Baekhyun reminded him, “neh, I will,” Kai replied, “good luck buddy,” D.O encouraged him, “I’ll need all the luck I can get,” Kai replied, “don’t worry, she won’t reject you,” D.O smiled,

“How would you know?” Kai asked, “Because I know everything,” D.O smirked and walked away leaving a scared Kai.

Kai walked back into the school to see if Taehwa was still there and for his luck Taehwa was still in class fixing up her notes. “Taehwa,” Kai called, Taehwa lifted up her head to see Kai walking closer to her, “neh?” she asked, “come with me,” Kai replied, “why?” she asked, “because I have something to tell you,” Kai replied and walked off hoping that Taehwa was following him, however she wasn’t, “are you coming?” Kai called, “oh, neh,” Taehwa replied and ran over to him and started to follow after him.

Kai walked up to his car and stopped, “get in,” Kai said, “pardon me?” Taehwa asked, “I want to take you somewhere and that involves driving you there,” Kai replied, “Okay, I see,” Taehwa replied and went into the car; I hope this works, Kai hoped in his thoughts and got into his car.

 

After a few minutes, they arrived at a grass field, it wasn’t any other plain grass field there was a big blossom tree in the middle of the grass field and the blossom tree was bloomed because it was spring and it looked absolutely beautiful.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful,” Taehwa smiled as she got out of the car and ran over to the blossom tree, “I know,” Kai smiled, “I always go here whenever I want some alone time,” Kai added, “it’s so nice,” Taehwa giggled, she sat down on the swing that was hanging on the tress branch.

“Why did you bring me here?” Taehwa asked, “Because I wanted to tell you something,” Kai replied, “What is it?” Taehwa asked again, “Remember yesterday when I kissed you?” Kai asked, the question made Taehwa blush, “n-neh,” she replied, “Well, remember when I whispered to you that I wasn’t playing around anymore?” Kai asked again, “neh,” she replied, “well I wasn’t joking, Taehwa I really like you, I’m not playing around anymore because I’ve fallen for you, I would’ve told you earlier, but I knew that you would reject me, Taehwa I love you,” Kai said.

Taehwa’s eyes widened while she blushed a skillet red, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

Kai was in front of Taehwa who was still sitting on the swing; she was to shock to answer his question which made Kai feel like his been rejected. “I see your answer, I’m sorry for even trying, I’ll leave now,” Kai sadly said and walked off, but before he walked off any further his wrist was graved gently by a small and petit hand, it was Taehwa’s hand.

“Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I was just shock that you like me too,” Taehwa smiled, Kai’s eye’s widened at hearing you like me too, the word too meaning that Taehwa had the same feelings as him, “I love you too, Kai,” Taehwa smiled and hugged him, Kai hugged her back.

Once Kai pulled out of the hug he quickly but gently pulled Taehwa back but this time into a kiss. This kiss wasn’t like last time, this kiss was passionate like the both actually meant it and in Kai’s head he was thanking Baekhyun and when he goes home he’s going to have to throw a party for him and D.O. They both broke the kiss at the same time and rest their heads on each other’s forehead.

“Isn’t it going to awkward for everyone to see the two worst enemies in history walking into school hand in hand?” Taehwa asked with a smiled, Kai laughed, “It won’t be for my friends, but I know it’ll definitely be for everyone else,” Kai replied, they both laughed, “I really can’t wait to see their faces tomorrow,” Taehwa giggled, “neither can I,” Kai laughed, and before they went home they went in for one last kiss that they’ll hope will be one to remember forever.


THE END!

Ta-Da! The sequel is now done!

And it seems that there were three couples, Kaihwa (Kai and Taehwa), Eunyeol (Eunji and Chanyeol) and Raehun (Raemi and Sehun).

However Eunyeol and Raehun never got to actually be an actual couple like Kaihwa, well of course because this one shot had to be mostly based on Kaihwa. Hey great idea! Want me to make a one shot on Eunyeol and Raehun?? It’s okay if you don’t want me too, I’m kind of lazy and I have to update other stories to yeah.

Anyways bye-bye!

 

 

 

 

-Mybiasesname