Am I dreaming..? :O

Walmart

Suddenly the shop became dark...blackout.

"Omo..." Suho muttered sticking himself to the others.

"I am scared." Kai admitted.

"Don't worry...I am here..." D.O. said though he himself was scared to death.

 

Within a matter of seconds....the lights came back.

But this time with lights came a surprise.

A batch of 10-15 people.....dead people.

They all had the creepiest smile plastered on their faces. Each had differences in their appearances some had huge cuts on their faces....some facial features were missing....internals of few of the deads were clearly visible...some of their body parts were dismatling...some were even headless.

The more they approached , the more Exo K moved towards the door.Alas their backs touched the glass door.

The batch of the walking dead was lead by the same girl who they encountered on the road.

"..so we meet again.." She grinned creepily.

Suddenly a glass shattering scream was heard from outside along with a massive bang sound.The Exo K members dared to turn back and saw a blood stained hand slipping on the door leaving blood prints.

The last thing seen was the dead people nearing them.

"Nooooo!!!" The six of them screamed in unison.

 

 

*Black*

 

 

"Yah...Chanyeol wake up..! Eereona Palli!" Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's cheeks.

"Huh...whaat?" Chanyeol lazily asked. *Waahh...so I was only dreaming...thank God.* Chanyeol sighed in relief.

"Wake up palli...we are going to the new Walmart." Suho said.

Suddenly Chanyeol straightened up. A cold sweat ran from Chanyeol's forehead.

"What why?" He asked.

"For shopping duh..." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Can we not go there?" Chanyeol requested.

"Why not?" D.O. asked.

"Well..I had..a bad dream about it..." Chanyeol told.

"It wath a dream hyung chill...now come on le goooo." Sehun pulled Chanyeol along.

 

Little did they know...dreams might take no time for turning into reality.