02

Shuffle Your Feet With Me

#2 Movie Marathon

 

“Hyung, do you think I should just cut my hair short?”

Changmin averts his eyes from the movie he’s watching to the man that is seated beside him, fingers are playing with his hair—curls and uncurls them, a habit that Changmin finds so undeniably cute for a man at his age.

“No. I like your hair like this.” He turns back his attention to the movie—it’s getting to his favorite part, where Harry is fighting the Horntail in the second challenge of the Triwizard Tournament. He is so intrigued to the movie (that never gets old, Changmin personally thinks) that he doesn’t see the younger man is pouting.

“Hyung, what would you like for breakfast tomorrow?”

Eyes still on the screen, the older man frowns before replying, “I’ll eat whatever you make.”

Not satisfied, Jinki pouts even more. “But hyung, you said you’re getting bored with toast and omelette!”

“Then don’t make toast and omelette tomorrow.”

“You said you’ll eat whatever I make.”

“Yes I will.”

“What if I make toast again tomorrow, will you still eat it?”

“Fine. I’ll eat it.”

“But hyungie, you said you’re bored with toast!”

That is the last blow. Changmin groans and hit the pause button before glaring at the younger man beside him. “Jinki what is it!?”

Jinki instantly looks down, honey eyes darting from his lap to the older man’s face then back again to his lap. “I…I’m bored,” he whispers.

The older man raises a brow. “Why? We’re in the middle of our movie marathon,”

“Yeah but…you’ve been playing that for three times already hyung,”

Realization hits Changmin in the face. “Have I, really?” he certainly doesn’t remember how many times he’s been watching this one, but the pouts the younger is giving him right now might telling him that yeah, the younger is right.

 

 

 

5 minutes later, when Changmin finally stops the dvd and tries to think what should they do now... “Well—”

“Hyung,”

“Yes?”

“Hyungie…”

“Yes, Jinki?”

“Hyuuuungie,”

“Jiiiiinki?”

“Hyungie hyungie hyuuungie!”

“Jinki Jinki Jiiiinki?”

There’s silence before both of them burst into laughter. Jinki brings his hand to his mouth, eyes turning to crescent shapes as he laughs breathlessly. “Silly Changmin hyung,” he says not long after that.

Changmin just smiles apologetically at the younger man, “I’m sorry. Our supposed to be movie marathon ended up as a Harry Potter marathon, huh?”

“It’s okay hyung,”

“I still feel bad. Tell me what can I do to make it up to you?”

“No really, it’s fine,”

“Jinki, tell me, anything.”

“Okay,”

“…okay?”

Jinki points a finger at his lips, even though he’s well aware of the shades of pink that is now dusting his cheeks, he still continues to play along with the other man. “Kiss me?”

The older man widens his eyes a little bit before smirking. “As you wish,”

It starts from a simple kiss, until it turns out as something more heated. As Jinki moans his name out loud, Changmin thinks,

Well, screw you Harry.

This is way much better than their movie marathon, obviously.