What Did I Want?

What Did I Want?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yoochun was inside his room; trying his best to compose the new song for JYJ’s newest album. However, Yoochun still got no idea about what he should use for the lyrics. Yes, he did have some things inside his mind, yet he didn’t feel it would be good. While he was thinking about the lyrics, suddenly he remembered about the thing that was happening days ago.

 

----- FLASHBACK -----

“Yoochun! Yoochun-Ah... Can you please come out for a while? I need your help here.”

Yoochun took a glance towards the door, knowing for sure that it was Jaejoong. Realizing that he had no choice at all, Yoochun finally sighed and walked towards the outside. When he finally opened the door, Yoochun was feeling very startled upon the sight in front of him.

How could he not?

Jaejoong stood right in front of him with a big grin on his face, holding a HUGE cake on his hand. Meanwhile, Changmin also stood right beside Jaejoong; throwing confetti towards Yoochun right after he got out from the room earlier.

“Happy birthday, Chun!” shouted Jaejoong happily.

Yoochun was only able to remain in silence, didn’t know how to think.

“I’ve told him already, Hyung... that we shouldn’t make a childish surprise like this for you,” said Changmin with a shrug.

“What?! You should defend me instead of put blame on me,” replied Jaejoong with a disbelief expression.

Changmin was laughing whole-heartily right away after he saw a cute pout on Jaejoong’s face. “Okay. Okay. I was just kidding around, Jae,” he explained, before pointing at the candles on the cake, “Don’t you think we should ask Yoochun-Hyung to blow the candles like, right now? It’s getting shorter and shorter.”

Jaejoong looked at the candles and Yoochun alternatively. “Hurry, Chun! Blows the candle up now,” said him in hurry.

Yoochun, still with his blank thought, was just following what he was told to do.

“Yay~ Happy birthday, Hyung,” said Changmin while clapping his hands. Changmin immediately took the cake from Jaejoong’s hands and walked away without waiting for the other two. “Now let’s eat the cake! I’m really hungry and need something to fill my stomach.”

“That’s Yoochun’s cake, not yours!” shouted Jaejoong, going to run and catch Changmin up.

But, Yoochun’s hand moved faster than Jaejoong. Yoochun grabbed Jaejoong’s wrist in no time, making the latter looked at him in confusion. “Just leave him be,” Yoochun said with a reassuring smile, “Changmin is the only one that able to finish the cake up, after all. Besides, we both know that he’ll still leave some for us.”

“Um~ That’s right. But he still shouldn’t say that! It’s yours, Chun,” said Jaejoong with another pout, still feeling unsatisfied with Changmin’s action previously.

“Well, we know that he never meant anything bad, though,” added Yoochun.

 

And we know that you still love him despite everything...

 

Before they were able to continue their talks, Changmin’s head suddenly popped out from the kitchen. “Oh. We forgot to tell you, Hyung,” Changmin said, making the other two turned their heads towards Changmin, “We didn’t buy anything yet for you, sinc

Please log in to read the full chapter