Dr. Lee Jinki (JongYu)

Hospital!AU Drabbles

 

 

"Okay, now open your legs wide for me."

Jonghyun winced but the nurses in the vicinity didn't seem to mind. Clearing his throat, he idly sat back at the couch in the waiting area, tapping his feet impatiently. Jinki was supposed to be out minutes ago, but surprisingly, his clinic was almost always full that he couldn't even take a short lunch break.

Five minutes and I'm going to lunch myself, Jonghyun thought as he leaned his head against the wall.

"Can you feel my finger inside?"

Clearing his throat again, Jonghyun decided that it would be best if he waited outside, especially since the nurses were eyeing him weirdly.
 

 




"I don't know how you do it."

"Which one?"

Jonghyun eyed his companion as they walked towards the cafeteria. "How you manage to make those women spread their legs for you with those cheesy lines."

Jinki laughed. "I don't know if you remember, but I am a gynecologist, you know."

They turned around a corner and passed by a nurses station. All the available nurses seemed to flock towards the reception and visibly swooned when Jinki gave them a smile and a nod as they walked.

Jonghyun shrugged. "I mean, even if it's not medically related. As proven by those nurses, by the way." He the stethoscope still attached to his neck. Deftly, he slid it off and put it in his pocket. "You're practically worshipped here. You can probably make a nurse harem or so. Wasn't that pretty soon-to-be head nurse your ex or something?"

"We were roommates in college," Jinki simply said. "Do I really attract that much attention?"

Jonghyun opened the door to the cafeteria and waited for Jinki, faking a sigh as they walked in. "I told you, all those people would probably willingly spread their legs for you. Even if they're not visiting your clinic." He handed Jinki a tray and cutlery, as if punctuating his point.


"Then will you spread your legs for me, too?" Jinki suddenly asked.

"Yes," Jonghyun absently said before catching himself. "I mean..." he sputtered as he searched for words, "...I mean if I am a woman and I'm visiting your gynecology clinic, that is!"

Jinki grinned as Jonghyun, red in the face, tripped and dropped his tray and fork. Leaning down, he picked up the fork and handed it back to Jonghyun. "Heh. I'll keep that in mind," he whispered before walking away to fall in line.

Jonghyun took a moment to replace his cutlery and catch up with Jinki's strides. "," he muttered under his breath despite feeling a familiar warmth in his cheeks.