Extra Chapter: The Valentine's Day~

A New Member of EXO?! { H I A T U S }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// To celebrate Valentine's day, i've decided to make a short chapter about Alex's(your) past experience during valentine's day. sound good? :) enjoy! >///<

key: italics- dream

 

YOUR POV

Ugh. The day I dread the most has arrived...

VALENTINE'S DAY.

 

Hmm...maybe it's just cause I'm forever alone. Am I just being one of those people that cause I don't have a partner then I hate every happy couple?

Hmm...nah, I just hate everyone equally; happy couples or not.

Then why do I feel so sad on this day? I don't need a guy, never did. So...what's up?

Oh no, has spending time with the guys made me go soft?!

DAMMIT!! IT WAS TAO WASN'T IT!! HE MADE ME ACT ALL SENTIMENTAL AND !!

I'LL MURDER THAT LITTLE PRICK!!!

I quickly sat up from the couch in the dorm, with my fist clenched and a sudden lust to go and make those dark circles surround his whole eye....

...until I remembered most of the members went out to do their own thing.

"UUGGHHH." I fell back down onto the couch in silence. I didn't turn on the television or make any effort to try and find my ipod. I just laid there with my head propped up on a pillow.

I looked to the ceiling above my head and started to zone out.

'Have I always been this bored and alone?' I thought to myself after I closed my eyes. Silence overcame me and soon...

..I drifted off into dark bliss.

My mind wandered else where as my sub-conscious took over.

------

I opened my eyes to a bright morning. I laid back in a very familiar and comfortable bed. I turned my head to look around the room and noticed I was back in my old house. I sat up in my bed and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

Stretching my short arms into the air to "warm up" my muscles before having to relieve myself of the warmth of my bed.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and hopped down. I walked to the long full body sized mirror placed on the far wall of my room. I looked into it and gazed upon my short stature. Seems I've returned to being my child like self again.

I turned to the side a bit..hmm, I would say I'm maybe around 6? 7? Around that old.

"Alex! Are you up?" I heard mah-mah calling my name from downstairs. I unconsciously smiled to myself at the thought of mah-mah again.

"Yea! I am!" I shouted back, as I started to make my way out of my room. I walked to the railing and looked through the bars as I was still to short to look over the top of the railing.

"Well, come down when you're done!" She shouted back before walking to the kitchen, I assume.

"Alright!" I shouted back before heading back to my room to find some clothes. I looked through my draws and found a pair of khakis and a loose t-shirt.

I started to undress in front of the mirror; as I was half I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. 'Wow, I've changed so much.' I thought to myself as I was flat chested, quite thin, and my black-brown hair was reaching down to my mid-back.

I took my long hair into my hands and combed my fingers through the small knots that formed while I was sleeping. Hmm, long hair didn't fit me anyways.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. The mapping of the house permanently etched into my brain. I whiffed the air and smelled..cookies?

"Mah-Mah?" I said aloud, catching her attention as she was right near the hot oven.

She turned to me with a smile as she placed the tray of cookies on top of the oven.

"Who are the cookies for?" I asked as I started to make my way to the oven, I stood on my tippy-toes and took notice of the heart-shaped cookies. Wait, heart shaped?

I looked up to mah-mah with a confused expression as she began to speak, "Why, they are for you, my dear. It's valentine's day. If you don't already have someone else, will you be my valentine?" She asked with a smile.

"Of course!" I stated as I wrapped my smalls arms around mah-mah's torso before letting go and turning my attention back on the cookies. "So can I have one??" I asked with a big grin on my face. She just chuckled in response before getting me a plate and a glass of milk.

 

The scene changed as everything became dark again. I tossed and turned in my sleep, as my brows furrowed and beads of sweat started to form on my neck and forehead.

 

I held a bouquet of flowers close to myself as I walked up to the desk. The ladies at the front desk already recognized me, as I came here every other day, as she just nodded to me wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter