Yoboseyo?!

Ring! Ring! Yoboseyo?

"Sniff--"

 

Those glimmering tears fell down from his cheeks. His hands were busy rubbing his swollen eyes. Yet, those tears wouldn't stop falling. He cursed.

 

Jongdae just had his bad day, again. Blame it all on his stupid act. Yixing nagged on him, for his lame dancing in practice time. Zitao unintentionally hit him several times with his wushu stick, because the maknae missinterpreted him as a burglar for sneaking into their dorm. It was hurting him, a lot. Not to mention that Zitao had a strong and critical hit. Then Minseok's precious buns took a part on torturing him. He cooked Minseok's buns until its shape only was like a burnt charcoal. Of course Minseok was mad at him, and took all of Jongdae's precious candy for the costs. And last, Yifan--duizhang scolded him, for crashing all of their plates when Jongdae washed it all.

 

Just why, all of sudden, bad lucks surrounded him? Well, this wasn't the first time Jongdae has his bad day. But still, his little heart couldn't take it all lightly.

 

Jongdae shifted his position. He was tired of crying, but why his tears didn't stop falling? He rubbed his eyes once again. Besides, crying for having a bad day was totally embarassing. It made him look like a little child.

 

"Jongdae, are you here?" a soft voice heard beyond the room. Jongdae knew whose voice that was.

 

"Y-yes, Luhan-ge."

 

"I'm coming in then," Luhan whispered. A second later, he was in the room with Jongdae.

 

"Why didn't you switch the light on, Jongdae?" a loud 'click' heard, giving their shared room a light to see everything better. Luhan shocked.

 

There he sat, the poor Jongdae, who hung his head low. His bangs covered almost his face, leaving only his half cheeks and mouth revealed. While his hand buried somewhere inside his bangs.

 

"Jongdae-ya what happened?" Luhan hurriedly took a seat beside his fragile didi. His right hand now was on Jongdae's back, made a calming circle.

 

"I don't know. Everything went wrong today, gege," Jongdae tried his best to hold his tears, but he failed. Instead of reducing his tears and sniffles, Jongdae burst out like a child.

 

"Sshh, don't cry didi, don't cry. I hate to see you like this. Smile please?" pleaded, Luhan gave Jongdae his warmth-radiating smile, tho it seemed to be more worrying than warming. "-oh here, I have something that will make you smile!" he continued. His hand reached his back pocket, trying to take something, then handed that thing to Jongdae.

 

"M-my phone!" Jongdae stuttered. He took that phone and cuddled it like a baby. "Precious."

 

Suddenly Jongdae missed that ring. He missed to talk to someone far, far away in Korea. He missed that voice, who could mess his system for awhile.

 

He missed everything from this someone.

 

And this little thing called phone would allow him to spare his longing.

 

Ring! Ring! Ring!

 

Suddenly, Jongdae's phone begged to be answered. Glanced on the caller id, he smiled. He tapped his thumb on the 'answer' button and..

 

"JONGDAE!! I'VE CALLED YOU FOR SEVERAL TIMES WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER IT GOD!" someone on other line shrieked, well not shrieked, maybe yelled.

 

"-sniff- Wow easy big guy, I've a deal here," replied Jongdae.

 

"Well I leave you here," Luhan whispered, giving Jongdae a last pat then left. Jongdae mouthed 'thank you' when Luhan closed the door and accidentally dropped his sight on him.

 

"...wait Jongdae, did you cry? No, are you crying?" his yell somehow turned soft, a very low soft tune to be precise. Worry, he was worried.

 

Jongdae scoffed. "No..," then muttered an utter lie. He suddenly felt so stupid for saying it.

 

"Don't lie. I know you're crying. Tell me."

 

Of course he knew. He knew everything about Jongdae.

 

"For God's sake Chanyeol I'm not! But yeah I was, before you called me."

 

Silent.

 

"Why?" his low husky voice made Jongdae shuddered. Ah, how he loved that voice very much.

 

"I have a bad day. That's all."

 

"Did that grumpy dragon snap on you, again?" now Chanyeol's voice somewhat hit one pitch higher than before. This rapper of EXO-K was totally something, Jongdae told himself.

 

"Yes, but don't worry. I don't mind it now. It was my fault after all. I crashed our plates, Chanyeol! Almost all of it!" Jongdae laughed. His tears now nowhere to be seen.

 

"You what?! Really? That's my Jongdae!" Chanyeol beamed. Jongdae felt his heart skipped a beat.

 

He loved to talk to Chanyeol. Whenever he had hard and bad time, Chanyeol was always there, talked to him through phone. His low and caring voice was a thing that could cure his sadness. And Jongdae's world would lit up bright.

 

"Hey Jongdae," Chanyeol let out his low-chirpy voice.

 

"Yes, Chanyeol?" Jongdae answered with his almost angelic voice.

 

"Yoboseyo, little terribled angel."

 

"Hehe, yoboseyo, protective giant."

 

His night would be better now.

 

.

 

//

kill mi

(⊙‿⊙✿)

//