1 | 1

{너무 많이} Too Many Times

Painful silence. Krystal never thought of silence just as...silence. She thought it was painful, due to how it was in the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, Kai. They've been dating for at least one month, and Kai was already acting strange. She felt annoyed by how he was barely home now, and by the fact that she felt Kai didn't love her anymore. She didn't want to believe it, but she was really leaning towards that.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Krystal stood from the couch. Kai stood at the door, quiet, looking sad.

"Kai, what's wrong?", she asked.

"Krystal...you and I have to talk," Kai said, still staring at the ground.

He closed the door, then motioned Krystal to sit. Once she did, he sat by her, sighing in depression.

"We should break up," Kai spat out.

Krystal widened her eyes, shocked by what he had just said. The only thing she hoped for; there had to be a good reason for this.

"I cheated on you, okay? I'm sorry. I cheated on you, like...six times too much already," Kai confessed.

Krystal felt tears welling in her eyes, then stood from the couch. She took a few steps away from Kai, with her back turned towards him. She finally let her tears out, then broke down. That's when Kai stood from the couch, then placed his hand on Krystal's shoulder. Krystal shoved it away, feeling nothing but hatred, anger, and sadness, all at the same time.

"Look...Soojung, I'm going to be honest with you. I've fallen out of love with you. I don't love you anymore. I don't know how it happened, but my feelings for you just...disappeared," Kai explained.

"How could you...", Krystal breathed out, still crying.

She headed towards the front door, only to be stopped by Kai's hand on her wrist. His grip was strong, she wasn't able to pull away.

"Let me go," she demanded angrily.

"You're not leaving me, are you?", Kai said sternly.

"The hell I am! You are a ing bastard! You cheated on me too many times, and you didn't have the guts to tell me?! I loved you Kai! I trusted you! But, I guess you're just not the person I was looking for!"

Kai was shocked by what Krystal had said, and could only stand in silence. Before Krystal could walk out, she was stopped by Kai's hand, again. She pulled away, then struck him across the face. And with that done, she walked out, not looking back.