The Begining Of The Rest Of Our Kpop Lifes: Part II

Started From The Bottom, Now We're Here!

(Asuka's POV)

We were so tired ,we collapsed, and closed our eyes. "We are so ready to go", Zina said in a puffy voice. "That's what he said.", i  said sarcastically. We Both laughed. I had a bad feeling in my neck, as if someone was watching us. "Hey Flash?", i asked. "Yeah" "On the count of 3, i want you to roll away from me. Arasso?", i said seriously. "Arasso.", she answered. "1. 2. 3!", i yelled. I swung my legs tripping someone infront of me. When they landed on there stomach, i dug my knee into there back, and held there arms & legs behind them. "Who the HELL are you, and haven't you heard of knocking!", i yelled.

(Zina's POV)

I rolled over to the wall. I heard a thump and heard Asuka yell. I  jumped up and saw K with 2 other guys. We acidentally made eye contact.I then diverted my eyes to  see Asuka kneeling into a back a a cute small guy. "Yah! Get off!", i yelled, walking up to her. "Yeah! Get Off, You CRAZY BASTERD!", the  guy on the floor yelled. "WHAT?! CRAZY BASTERD?!", she yelled at him. She dug her knee deeper into his back. He screamed. "YAH, PABO! YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!", i yelled as i pulled her away. I walked up to him and helped him up. "Z, apologize now.", i demanded.  She sat there with her arms crossed. I twisted her ear. "OWW! Oww! Arasso.", she said. "Sorry", she said with a smirk on her face.

"Looks like my plan backfired. We'll there is no need for introduction. You already know who we are.", said the curly headed one. "Excuse me Ajumma, we dont know who you guys are.", i said truthfully. All of the guys began to chuckle. "Ajumma! Yah I'm a guy. Do I look an Ajumma to you.", He pouted. We nodded, and busted out laughing. "I guess we DO have to introduce ourselfs. I'm Bak Chi Ki, The leader. That's Young Boy." "Whatz Up." "Master One" "Hey" "And K" "Hi." I looked up when i heard his name. "So arent you gonna introduce yourselfs", K asked smoothly. "I'm Flash and this is Zilla.",  said with my hands in my pockets. "Yo.", she said as she nodded once. "You guys arethe first male duo rap group to sign with the company.", Young Boy said. Me and Asuka looked at each other. "I'm Sorry ,did you just say male?", Asuka asked. "Yes", He responded. "Oh you must have been misunderstood.We are girls", I said. They all busted out laughing. "Hey you guys are funny. How about you guys come eat with us.But Hey! we gotta go!", Bak Chi Ki said.

"YAH! STOP AND TURN AROUND!BALI", Asuka yelled. "WHY THE SHOULD WE?!", Young Boy yelled. "You don't want to end up on the floor again, right? So turn around.", She said. They all turned around. "We didn't get to properly introduce ourselfs", Asuka started. She pulled off her hat , and shook her hair. All the boys awed. "Hello My name is Asuka Koharu. But you can call me "Zilla"." , she says as she gave a 90 degree bow and smiles. I took my hat off and flipped my hair up.I put my hands in my front pocket. "Hi I'm Shin Zina, but you can call me "Flash".", I said with a smirk on my face. "Come on Asuka, we have to go get us some lunch.", i said with a smile on my face. I went to go pick up my duffle bag. So did Asuka. As i got up, K was standing if front of me. "YAH! There's a thing called personal space." "Didn't i see you yesterday?", he asked. "No", i lied. I walked over to Asuka and linked arms. "Bye Boys.", we both said as we walked out.

"Number 3, go down to the cafeteria to enjoy a rich meal. Show your ID badges to recive your selected lunches"  "Let's se whats on the menu!", i said cheerfully. "Dumplings, Bulgogi, Kimchi,Egg Drop Soup, And Sushi", Asuka said. "One container of dumplings, and 1 contanier of Sushi, Please",  I asked the chef. We showed him our ID's and sat at a table near the lunch line. We started to eat our lunch. It slowly became akward. I pulled out my ipad, pulled out my piano app, and started to play Ariana Grande's "The way". I began to sing. Then Asuka joined in to rap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What we didn't lnow was that The WonderBoyz were in the lunch line, at the time. When we were finished we heard clapping. We looked up to see them looking at us clapping. "So it was you", K asked me. "What", i asked confused. "That as you in the music room?" I nodded. He smiled at me. Once they got there lunch  that sat at there very own booth. "Yah Asuka-san! You should apologize to Young Boy Oppa.", i said. "Why?! He called my a crazy basterd!", she yelled at me. I gave her the "do-it-or-face-my-wrath" look. "FINE!" She took out a cool gel pack, and walked up to there booth.

(Asuka's POV)

"I'm very sorry about earlier today. I have problems with keeping my hands to myself. It's in my blood.", i said. "Here." i gave him the cool gel pack. "I'm verry sorry" I did a bow and left. "Zilla!", he yelled. I turned around. "Yes, Sunbaniem?", i asked politely. "Thanks.", he said with a smirk on his face. "No problem", i said flashing a smile. Alll the guys went ohlala. I went back to my table. "So how did it go?", she asked. "Gewd", i said using Aegyo.

All the guys ran over to our table. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys something", Bak Chi Ki said. "What is it this time", Zina said, as we both stuffed our mouths with food. "You guys have to do a rap battle.", K said. We both choked on our food. I  was patting on my chest while Zina was drinking water. "Against Who?!", She asked curiosuly. "Guess", he said with a cute smirk on his face. "AWWW! Sunbaniem!", She whined furiosly. "Whyyyyyyyy...", i said copying Zina's tone. "It's traditonal.", Master One said. I stood up. "Arasso. Since its Tradition, we're gonna end up doing it anyway." I wipped my mouth with a napkin. "Yah Unni I shouldn't be the one acting like the Unni.", i said in a serious tone. The guys chuckled. "Zina where to next?", i asked with a smile on our face. "Number 4, go back to your home, and collect all your valubles to take to your new dorm. Today, the WonderBoyz will help you."  Zina looked up from the list and gave an i-love-revange smirk. "Hey Asuka, come look at the list.", she said mischivaously. I scooted down to see the list. "Oh this is gonna be gewd...", i said smoothly. "I'll take K and Bak Chi Ki. and you can take Young Boy and M1.", Zina said. The boys looked confused. "What's wrong, +2?", Zina said. "Wait you guys didn't know you were helping us move?", I said using Aegyo. "WHAT?!", they yelled. "Yah. To loud!", Zina whispered angrily. We linked arms with them, and ran outside. "Taxi!", I yelled. Finally a Taxi stopped. Me,Young Boy, and M1 got in the back row of the taxi. "Where to?", the taxi driver asked. "Namsan Mountain." "What?

(Zina's POV)

"TAXI!", I yelled. "This isn't Working.", i said to K. Bak Chi ran off. "Ya!", i yelled at him."I'll be back.", he said calmly. 5 minutes later I saw a jaguar car with  out windows pulled up next to us. the window rolled down. It was Bak Chi Ki. "Just don't stand there. Get in'' , he said. I got in the passanger seat and He got in the backseat. "Where are we headed to?", he asked. "Gang-nam.", I said.