A Day Off!

Started From The Bottom, Now We're Here!

(Zina's POV)

I sat behind the counter of my swagtastic consignment shop. No customers as usual. But today it was different. A handsome guy, with a slight tan and brown short hair that was flipped to the back, walked in. a few seconds after he walked in, a crowd of girls started to crowd the door. They where all screaming and crying out a name i couldn't understand. They started holding up signs. It read: "WonderBoyz!" He must of been a part of a kpop group. There loud screams began to create cracks in the glass door."OMO!", I said as i ran over to the door. I was so pissed. I ran back behind the counter, pulled out the broom and ran outside. "YAH! YOU STUPID FAN GIRLS! GET A LIFE! HALF OF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW! BEAT IT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!", I yelled in anger. They all started to boo me. then i started to sweep them away. They all ran away. I walked back inside the store, and tried to cool down. "Thanks", the cute guy said with a smile. "No problem.", I said with a small smile in return.

 I walked back to my original spot , and opened my magazine back up. Then the guy walked up to me, and rung the bell. I looked up and we we're face to face. My eyes widen. "Uh..Yes?", i asked shyly. He pulled out a gold credit card. and placed it on the counter. It was a VVIP card. "I'd like to buy all the men's clothes in your shop.", he said with a smile on his face. "OMO! all the clothes?", i asked in shock. He nodded. I swipe his card. The total was $200. I just got $200 richer! I gave him his card. "Do you want me to bag them?", i asked. "No, i'll just take them on the racks.", he said.  He took all the racks of clothes and walked out the door with them. Once he walked out the door, the fan girls re-appered. He started to run with the racks. I started to laugh so hard, i fell out of my seat.

 I stood up fast. "OH! I gotta call Asuka!", I yelled happily. I pulled out my phone, and dialed her number. I put the phone on Speaker. She picked up. "Hello?",Asuka asked over the phone. "Zilla-san! I had my first customer and he bought half the clothes in the shop!", i screamed, jumping. "Ohlala. A He. He must have been rich if he bought half the clothes. What is He?", she asked calmly. "Oh some Kpop star.", i said in my braggy voice. "WOAH.WOAH.WOAH. A KPOP STAR. OH WE NEED TO CELEBRATE RIGHT NOW. LETS GO DO KAREOKE!", she said in a loud voice. "Okay. The Usual Place, Arasso?" "Arasso. BYE-BYE!"

I picked up my Betsey Johnson fanny pack , my jacket, ran out the door, snd locked up. I ran a few blocks down to Me and Zilla-san's Favorite Kareoke Spot. I ran inside and ran to the cashier booth. "Hey Kimmy, did Zilla come already?", i asked kimmy the cashier. She nodded. I ran up stairs and saw her sitting on the couch with her phone out, playing candy crush. "Knock Knock?", i said. "Finally your here!", she yelled as she ran up to me to give me a hug. "Bali,Bali. Pick a song.", she said. I sat on the couch and opened up the kareoke book. "How about #459, Zilla?" "Yah. We always do that one." I ran my finger through the book. "Let's do # 658.", i said. She typed in the numbers on the remote. Lil Wayne's "6 foot 7 foot", began to play.

 

 

 

 

We did our little bro hug, and began to jump girly. We heard a knock on the door. We turned towards the door. "Come in", i said. Three Men walked in suits walked in. "OMO IT'S...IT"S", Asuka yelled in shock. "IT's DJ DOC!", I yelled, completing her sentence. They all smiled. "We heard you guys in the hallway.", the one in the middle said. "Thank you.", we said doing a 90 degree bow. "Your Just what our company is looking for.", the man on the right said. Our mouths dropped open. "How would you like to join Ent20?", the man on the left said. "YES!", Asuka yelled. "Wait. This seems a little suspicious. What's the catch?", i asked."Smart girl. Well You have to write your own music, do your own choreography, and record your own music. But you get a manager.", the man in the middle said. "Oh that's  easy, we both majored in that at Seoul University Of Performing Arts.", I said truthfully. "WOW", they all said. "Well is it a deal?", they asked reaching there hands out. Me and Asuka looked at each other and nodded. "DEAL!", we shook hands. The leader pulled out the contract and we both signed it. "Now Girls you need to think of a name, before you come to the building tomorrow.", the leader said. "Oh we already have one.", i said confidentally. "And what is that", he asked. "SwaggDollz"