The Begininng Of The Rest Of Our Kpop Lifes

Started From The Bottom, Now We're Here!

(Zina's POV)

"YAH! Wake up, Zina!", a familar voice yelled in my ear. I fell of my bed and looked up, to see Asuka. "She was wearing a cute, yet y mustache outfit. "Bali! Bali! We are going to be late!", she yelled cranky, as she dropped an outfit in my hands and pushed me into the bathroom. I walked out wearing a perfect YMCMB outfit.

 

She grabbed my wrist and ran out the door to the nearest subway station. When we were inside the train everyone was looking at me. I never been on the subway. I looked down, trying to avoid there scolds. "Hey don't worry. The only reason there jealous, is because your y, and there not.", Asuka whispered to me. I lifted my head up and chuckled at her remark."Downtown Seoul. Downtown Seoul". The female voice over the intercome said through out the train carts. "This is our stop.", I said to Asuka. I grabbed her hand and ran out the train doors. We walked up the stairs to se many tall buildings surronding us. "Hey where is it?", i asked Asuka. "To the left, Two blocks down.", she said using her memory. We ran our butts off, even though 2 blocks arent that far.

"Were finally here.", Asuka said in a puffing breathe. We walked up to the front of the building, where  we meet with the leader of DJ DOC/C.E.O. "Are we late?", i asked trying to catch my breath. "Your made it on time.", he said with a smile on his face. "We'll lets go in". We walked into a large lobby. "WOOW...", we both said in a whisper. THe C.E.O's phone vibrated. he pulled out his phone and looked at the text message. HIs eyes got big. "Okay! The cafateria is on the main level, the music room is on the 2nd floor, the dance studios are on the 3rd floor the recording studio is on the 4th floor, The dorms are on the 5th floor, and My office is on the 6th floor. Here is your to-do list, dance sweatsuits w/ hats, and the keys to the dorm. I gotta go to a emergency meeting. Bye!", he said in one breath as he ran off. "What did he say?, i asked. "It's okay. my 4th language is fast talk.", she said in her serious voice as she rubbed her chin. We both busted out laughing.

  We went to the lobby and sat on the couch. I pulled out the To-Do list. "Number 1, head to the music room to begin  on a draft for your debut song." We headed towards the stairwell and walked up to the 2nd floor. We walked down the hallway and stopped at a door with a huge music note on it. We walked into the room to see an electric piano, grand piano, drums, guitar, electric guitar,etc. I ran to the electric piano and pulled out a note book and pencil. "Shall we begin?", i asked cheerfully. We worked on the song for almost an hour and a half, and we were almost done. "Yah Unni, I gotta piss BAD!", she said loud in her squealing voice. "GO.", i said exhausted. She ran faster than the road runner. I walked over to the grand piano and started to play Ariana Grande's "The way". I started to sing along, until i heard a man's voice sing along. I looked up. It was the guy from the store. He sat next to me and prepared to play along with me. I guess he didn't recognize me. "continue please", he said smiling. I began to play again. He also joined in.

">

 

 

   

When i was about to hit the last note our hands touch. I pulled my hand away. He smiled a bit. He looked at his watch. "I gotta go.", he said. He got up and walked towards the door. I stood up. "Excuse me, but what's your name?', i asked. He turned around and said,"K. It's K." He walked out the door.  A few seconds later, Asuka walked in with a huge smile on her face. "Where to?, she asked. "Number 2, get dressed and head upstairs to the dance studio. Your dance studio has the initals "SD" on it. You will find a CD to help you creat your choreography. " I was already dressed. I threw her Black sweatsuit and black hat in her arms. "Get dressed!", i said in a joyful voice. Once she got dressed we took the elevator up to the 3rd floor. When the elevator doors open, we heard Music come from down the hall. we walked down the hall to see our door. The room next to ours, was where the music came from.  We walked in to the dance studio it was huge."Hey let's put our hair in our hats, and lets put our bangs out to look like dudes.",  Asuka suggested .So we did just that We put in the CD. Ciara's "I'm Legit" Ft. Nicki Minaj began to play. We did practiced the same dance routine 5 times.

">

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WonderBoyz POV)

They walk out of there dance room sweaty. "Another day of extreme dance routines", Young Boy said as he wipped his sweaty face with his towel. As they walk by the  dance studio next door, Zina and Asuka's dance moves, caught Master One's eyes. " Hey guys come over here.", MasterOne said. They walked over and looked through the door window."DAMN", they  all said in a loud whisper. "They can't be the new rap duo?", Young boy asked in shock. "Oh but it is.", Bak Chi Ka said with a smile on his face. "How about we give them a surprise visit?", he suggested. When Zina and were done, they laid out on the floor with there eyes closed. We slowly walked in quietly.