Track 1: Would You Mind?

[CLOSED] SM's New Co-ed Group: "START"

February 6, 2013 1:10pm 

 

 

 

"Kim Jiwook, please stand and introduce yourself." A bald man called out, not taking his eyes off of the brown clipboard in his hands. Jiwook stood up, and slowly walked over to the center of the stage right in front of  three judges. "Introduce yourself."  The fourteen year old with disheveled hair cleared his throat and began to speak.

"Hello, my name is Kim Jiwook; age 15, my height is 162cm." The judges nodded; he continued, "I'm from the UK, hence the accent that I supposely have. I want to be an idol because I know I can succeed." At the end of the 15 year old's statement the judge in the middle cracked a smile.

"What are you auditioning for, young man?" he slightly tapped his pen on the cheap looking plastic table, as he spoke.

"A singer, sir." Crossing his arms, the man leaned back on his seat.

"Then sing." As the boy opened his mouth t

 

"Waaaaait a minute. JiWookie-ah, is that really you?.." Kyomin asked as she tried to keep her laughter down."Your hair was so crazy and you looked as if you want to kill the man!Ahahahahaha!!"

"Yeah yeah, now shut up. Not like your audition was any better. You wouldn't even look at their general direction. Don't even get me started on your hair." Frowning, the younger one smacked the elders head, "We shall not speak of that, British Boy." letting a grin form on his face, he looked around the old practice room. "Why are they making us watch our auditions, anyway? We should be having lunch, not sitting here laughing at our amature past selfs."

"That bald guy told us to stay until he comes back." Taking her phone out of her pocket she checks the time-- 1:23pm. Groaning she locked her phone and shoved it back into her pocket. "It's already been 30 minutes!" 

"I know that, sorry to keep you two waiting, I went to get these two. Please meet, Xiao Laoshan and Jung Jaehoon." A bald man spoke as he walked into the room, startling Kyomin and Jiwook. Out of reflex, Jiwook stood up forcefully pulling Kyomin up with him. after successfully maintaining their composer, they bowed.

"Who are they?" The girl, Laoshan pointed at the two after throwing her bag in the corner carelessly. 

"Your soon to be members, Kim Jiwook and Lee Kyomin." Before any of them could react to what the man had just said, the girl let out a loud squeal, shocking them. 

"Ah! You're going to be my new friends!~" Flinching from the girls voice they all look at her weirdly. "Ummm....Well, we should start to get to know each other then! You already know my name, I enjoy everything colorful and sweet!" With a big grin on her face, the girl looked at them and asked, "what's your favorite color?"

"I like the color red..." Jiwook answered uncomfortably, "it's a nice color." Laoshan nods and turns to Jaehoon.

"What about you?~" 

"My favorite color is dark blue." Not much of a talker, huh?, she had just met him 30 minutes ago and in those 30 minutes he has spoken 1...2...3...4...5..6...7...8...9...10! 10 words so far; hello, my, name, is, Jaehoon, my, favorite, color, is, dark,and finally: blue. She looks over the other other girl in the group, walking toward her, she grabs her wrist and drags her over to a corner far from the boys hearing range.

"You. Me. Friends. We can't let these boys over rule us! We are women and we should stick together and show 'em who's boss! With out us they would have to survive on ramen and ham sandwiches for the rest of eternity, got it?" She quickly informed with such a huge grin on her face. Kyomin, not completely catching what she said, crunched her eyebrows together. 

"uh...I don't have any issues with boys, plus most consider me one..." 

"Well, woman up! I need a partner in crime! Flower Power! these boys! By the way, what's your favorite color?"

"Oh...uh, it'--"

"We can hear you, you know..." The room became quiet, until Laoshan bursted out into a fit of cackles.  

"Hahahahahaha...HA." Raising an eyebrow at her, and slightly freaked out, Jiwook spoke.

"You're an odd piece of work..."

"I know!~" Peeling her neon claws off of Kyomin's wrist, she happily skipped over to the bean bag in the corner, and plopped her hot pink furry on it. 

"So, are we moving in together, cuz if we are...dibs on top bunk." declaring her property way before she even gets it, Kyomin continued, "Do any of you have allergies?.."

"I'm no--"

"Oh !" Shrieking the woman ran toward the left corner of the room, where her snake skin bag layed-- lifelessly. "My baby! My baby! Where are you?!" 

Staring at the screaming blue haired lady, Jiwook nudged Kyomin.

"...What?" Jiwook franticly waves at Laoshan's direction, indicating that Kyomin should ask what's wrong. "What? Why me?!"

"Well, you are the only girl  here. So.... " Puffing her cheeks in defeat, she slowly drags herself near the the manic Chinese girl. 

"Uh...Laoshan...Are you ok?..."

"Do I look okay to you?!" before she could answer the demotic looking 20 year old, Laoshan pulled out a reletevaly small cage covered with a piece of red Indian silk out of her bag. "A-Ha! I found you! My little shnoozie-wooshy," clutching the cage for dear life, the others have finally understood the true meaning of bipolar. 

"...What's in the cage that's so important?" still processing what had just happened, Kyomin took a closer look at the cage. "Who exactly is baby?..."

"I'll show you! But first, close the blinds! My baby is very sensitive to the death rays of doooom that THE Sun keeps on shooting! I don't know whyyy, I have asked repetedly for it to stop, but it never does! Only until it's after seven, it starts to tone it down a bit for my baby." The girl makes a sour face, "...unless it's summer." Not asking any further questions, Kyomin dimmed the lights as the boys closed the blinds.

"Alrighty!~ Here's my baby! His full name is Laichen des teufels, but you can call him Cupcake!~" pulling the red silk off of the cage revealing a tarantula about the size of a hand. 

"Holy , what the hell is that thing?!" Jiwook shreaked, earning a whack to the head by Laoshan. 

"That thing, is my flesh and blood you rude son of a !" Yelling at him with a really creepy grin.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, Laichez dem tofu." Kyomin grinned a very wide grin, almost as wide as Lao's which is seemingly impossible. 

"You have a pet too?! I have a ferret at my place! His Korean name is Dache, but his English name and what my family calls him is, Hermes!" She squealed in joy, knowing that she has a pet buddy.

"Wah!~ Really?! We could have play dates and roam the streets of Seoul together!~ It'll be so much fun!" The image of a giant tarantula walking the side walks of Seoul frightened Jiwook and Jaehoon a bit. Most Koreans are scared of dogs-- how would they react to a tarantula owned by a living rainbow?

"Does anyone besides me feel very uncomfortable?.." Jaehoon slowly raises his hands. He's indeed very uncomfortable, but not because of the tarantuala, but because of the fact so many people are in the same room together-- five people in the same room is too much , and yes he counted the tarantula as a person too.

"I'm hungry, I'll be going first. I'll meet with with you guys later." Jaehoon, finally able to escape this situation started to walk toward the door. 

"Oh! We'll join too! I'm pretty sure everyone else is starving too." Quickly slinging her exotic hand bag over her narrow shoulder with the cage at hand she called for the other two. "Come on guys!~" 

Jiwook scrambled over to the TV, turning it off as he grabbed the bamboo notebook with his initals on it. Kyomin scurried over to her backpack that had 80 kazillions pins on it with reminders, you were almost not able to see the actual color of the backpack. Both of them skipped over to Jaehoon, who only let out a sigh.

"Does anyone have any money to spare?.." Kyomin looked up to the elders, with big eyes and a pout on her face. "I don't have money for lunch...If you want i'll trade you my dad's famous cookies for lunch money..." Lao quietly placed Cupcake back into her bag, and looked at the 16 year old. 

"Don't worry, we'll mooch off of those anorexic es inside!" A smile breaks on Kyomin's face, "understood!"

"You people are so weird. Let's go eat lunch already, I'm starving!" All of them headed out of the room and walked toward the big grey elevator doors. Chidlishy skipping toward the green arrow that points down. Kyomin happily pressed it numorous times until Jiwook slapped her her hand to make her stop. "Stop, you're not a kid anymore."

"Actually, I am." After hearing her response, he simply rolled his eyes at her as the elevator doors finally began open. They quickly entered the old elevator and waited for the doors to close shut. After minutes involving squealing, groaning, and sighs later, the quad exited the tiny box of doom.

"Finally food!" Yelling a battle cry, they began to sprint towards the cafeteria doors-- everyone, but Jaehoon he's not that hungry.Even if he was, he still wouldn't want to run It involved to much effort.

Grabbing the door with full force, Laoshan pulled it, but it didn't budge. "What the actual ?!"

"It's closed...it's closed...it's ING CLOSED. I TOLD YOU. I ING TOLD YOU!" Dropping to his knees, Jiwook began to sob a very overly-dramatic sob as he repeatedly whacked Kyomin's legs. 

"This sign says it closes at 2:45pm....and it's currently 3:01pm...We missed lunc-- Yah! You didn't tell me anything, what the hell are you talking about?!" 

"Let's go back and see if we can cheat off the vending machine!~" Grinning, Lao walks over and grasped Jiwook's and Kyomin's collar. "Coming, Jaehoon?" He only shrugged, as she expected. As she effortlessly dragged the two over to the elevator, she pressed the green arrow again. 

"I think you two need to gain some weight, you guys are lighter than Cupcake..." The two only shrug, still disappointed about their lunch. "Oh cheer up, you didn't even have money for lunch." Pointing that out made Kyomin's eyes sparkle.

"That's right! I didn't and would trade dad's cookies for lunch money! You guys want to share my cookies?" Smiling at the elders, she wiggled herself out of Lao's grasp and began to take off her back pack, after she put it on backwards she started to rummage through it making her head disappear into the backpack.

Just when she was about to take out the cookies out of her back pack, Laoshan blindly shoved her into the elevator. Her head still in her back pack she began to look for the cookies again. "Damn, I was just about to take 'em out...That's not cool...Hey, why is everyone so qu--" taking her head out of the back pack along with the cookies, she looked up only to find 5 pairs of eyes starring at her. "uh...hi?..."

Jiwook quietly nudged Lao to let go of him since their position was odd. Lao let go of the overly dramatic man. Jaehoon just stood there with his normal poker face, as if nothing is happening. When in reality he is dying inside from all the people in the tiny elevator, Jesus...What did I do to you for me to receive this torture?... He resulted into shoving his hands in his grey in order to calm his little tiny tiny heart.

"Um...Hello! I'm Batman!" Kyomin, finally breaking the silence, much to Lao's relief. "I'm 16! These are my friends, if you're going to the cafeteria-- which I doubt you are since you know...We're going up and away from the cafeteria...it's closed which made my friend cry. Cookie?" Holding out her father's home made cookies, the five boys hesitatelygrabbed  one and began to chew it.

"mmm...This is really good, where did you buy these?" Jonghyun asked as crumbs flew everywhere. 

"My dad made them!" She happily gave him another one. She gets monthly stocks from her dad back in America, enough to give someone diabetes if eaten without cation. "Do you guys want any more?" She moved the box of cookies closer to them. Without hesitation, they began to grab seconds.

"Do you have the recipe?" Key, being the chef of his group asked her. Kyomin nodded and happily replied, "Yes, but I don't have it one me now, sorry." 

"Can I have a bit more?" Taemin, the maknae asked as he chugged the cookies down. Kyomin happily nods as he took yet another cookie. 

"Here, have the box! I have more and I'd be glad to give you the recipe as long as you don't tell, okay?" Key eagerly nodded.

"I'll smack whoever searches through the Almighty Key's cook book! They will face my wrath!" Letting out a evil laugh as he finished, Kyomin nodded as she handed Onew the box. 

"There you go! I'll give it to you whenever I see one of you again!" Taking out a post it note and pin which she holds with her teeth se begins to write a reminder. 

Find recipe and give to Key or any of s. - Bring more cookies! Remind that you should eat with caution.

She quickly pins it onto her backpack and looks at them, "Anything else you guys want?"

"Is your name really batman?..." Minho asked with a questioning look, only to be smacked by Key.

"Are you stupid? or are you stupid?" Rubbing his now bruised head, Minho looks at him with a face.  

"Uh no..I wish. My name is Lee Kyomin, that's Xiao Laoshan, Kim Jiwook, and Jung Jaehoon. They are my friends!" The five of them nodded.

"Oh, here's our floor, let's go Kyomin." Laoshan and Jiwook quickly dragged Kyomin away as she waved at the idols, Jaehoon let out a small smile and a little wave as he followed his soon to be members out of the elevator and into the hallway. Once the elevator closed, Jiwook faced Kyomin and shrieked.

"How old are you?! 5?" Kyomin and the others gave him a look. 

"16, why?..." Jiwook took a deep breath and looked at her.

"You left the elevator full of crumbs! Have you ever considered how hard the janitors' jobs are?!" The three of them gave him a You got to ting with me look as he kept ranting about the dirty elevator floor. He just kept on complaining as they went back into the practice room."Do you not know how messy those cookies are?!" Once Jaehoon went inside he closed the practice room's door behind him, Lao quickly pulled out a roll of duck tape out of her bag and slowly approched Jiwook from behind. The noise of pulling tape out and cutting it, which caught Jiwook's attention. He turned around and faced Lao, Lao simply placed the piece of duck tape onto him mouth with smile.

"Sometimes, it really is better when you don't talk." Pushing him down into the bean bag. He attempted to remove the tape only to get his hand smacked by Lao. "No, it's not worth it." Wagging her index finger at him, she took out Cupcake's cage and placed it in front of Jiwook. "Do something and he'll be seeing freedom soon."  With a grin plastered on her face she turned and faced Kyomin. "Do you have any cookies left over?" 

"Uh...I'm not sure...Hold on." Kyomin quickly opens her backpack, reappearing after a couple of mniutes with a new box of cookies. "I always have spares just in case." Opening the box, she passed out two cookies to Jaehoon and Laoshan. Knowing Jiwook, she didn't hand him a cookie since he didn't like sweets-- even if he did, he couldn't really eat or say anything at the moment.

"Jaehoon, what do you like to eat?" Lao began to focus on Jaehoon.

"Um, I really like iced caramel macchiatos, I really really like those." Nodding as she processed his answer, "Do you have any pets?" A smile starts form at the mentioning of pets.

"Yes, I do. I have a cat named Calia, she's a Calico cat. I wasn't very creative on the name, was I?" He sheepishly smilied as he talked about his cat.

"You're a cat person, huh?" He eagerly nodded as Laoshan smiled as per usual.   

"Jaehoon! How old are you?" Kyomin asked since she was really interested in knowing. 

"I'm 21, My birthday is on leap day, so sometimes I celebrate it on March 1st." Upon hearing this; Kyomin quickly pulled out her phone and checked the calendar. 

"Oh, this year you'll be celebrating it on the 1st!" He nods in response and continues to eat the cookie. All of a sudden, it became silent, all you were able to hear was the munching of cookies and Jiwook's muffled voice.

"I'm Batman!~ Na na na na na na na na na! Batman!" Randomly, Kyomin began to run all over the room. She quickly climbed the table against the wall of the practice room. She happily jumped off of the tables, and rolled on the floor for no apparent reason. "Pass me the crack woman!" Yelling at Lao, who only saluted and handed her another cookie. Both now running around like hyper 4 year olds.

"Follow me Boy Wonder! na na na na na!" Kyomin called Lao over to the table she was being a bat on. Laoshan quickly turned around and sprinted toward her, only to trip and fall. Before actually hitting the floor, Laoshan began shouting;

"Parkouuuuuur!!" Making Kyomin shout with her as she jumped off the table.

"What did I get myself into?.." mumbling to himself Jaehoon observed his new members. Jiwook seemed to be a quiet guy, until he starts to nag-- he seems to never shut up when he starts nagging. Lao was a very very loud girl who goes with the flow, she doesn't really bother him. Kyomin is an odd child with odd likings, living with them is honestly impossible to imagine. They are the definition of bipolar.


Welp, congradulations to ThatsTheWay and Duizlie, I am sad to announce that my laptop is being repaired so updating is going to be  a pain in the , but I shall do it foooo chu!~ <3 please excuse the horrid grammar. //Hiding behind a trash can

- KM