After party

Taste my love

Okay tbh, I'm not happy at all. For the past few days, I kept wanting to cry. I would cry occasionally and stop after a minute or so. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME TT^TT . Anyway, I added a new tag :-) YAH! TEENTOP'S 3RD ANNIVERSARY TODAY!!!! #T3ENTOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ChanHee, I'll be going first alright?" Byunghun changed into his informal suit and walked out.

I stared at the green dress hanged there on the hanger.

We're finally finally married...

"Chanhee!" Aphrodite called out, opening the door to see me dazing away.

"Chanhee! What are you doing dazing away over there! Get dressed!" she yelled at me and barged her way in, closing the door after her.

She grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me over. She helped me my wedding dress and hung it up, taking down my green dress. She drape it nicely over me and zipped up the zipper, flattening it after zipping. It was a nice frilly green dress. It was also off-shouldered.

She then took out a pair of green wedges from the shoebox. It was a green wedges and it was HIGH. I groaned at the sight of it. Uncomfortable footing again... The green wedges were pretty and of a very nice shade of green.

She then took out a box from her bag.

"What's that?"

"It's a present from Byunghun." She smiled happily at the sight of the necklace. She took it out and drape it over my neck. It hung just above my chest. There was engravings on the pendant. The engravings said "Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old"

How Byunghun-like. I clutched the pendant tightly and closed my eyes, trying to hold back tears again.

Aphrodite smiled and untied my hair. She again, twist and turn it into something round and messy but it looks great.

Something like this. It's a messy bun btw :DD

She then remove all of my make-up, revealing my bare face. I still look like a woman though. She then put on the basics. She tried a more natureal look than previous. She did not put on too much of everything and it looks great on me. It looks as though I was supposed to have been born as a woman.

"And you're done." She announced. I once again stood up and walked to the mirror slowly with my eyes closed. I slowly lift open my eyelids and in front of me stood again a beautiful woman in a green dress.

"Thank you Aphrodite." I thanked her, slowly walking towards her.

"You never fail to surprise me, Chanhee dear." She mumbled silently and caught hold of my hand.

Grabbing it, she helped me to where the after party was.

The Rose Garden. (AN : YOU SEE, I'M OBSESSED WITH ROSES OR ANY ROSE RELATED THINGS)

"CHANHEE!" Niel shouted as the group ran towards me.

They stopped a few steps in front of me and observed me from head to toe.

"Wheeew~" Min Soo and Yong Guk whistled together.

"STAHP IT GUYS." I said, a little annoyed.

Both of them held their hands up in the air in defeat.

"You really are pretty, oppa." Ji Yeon said, walking towards us smiling.

"Thank you Ji Yeon." I smiled back, glad that I finally have her back in my life.

I then spotted someone familiar from afar...

"Jinki Appa! JungAh Umma!" I shouted and ran there, not caring about falling. They both stood rooted to the ground when they heard me calling them. They looked at me, smiling happily and waving.

Thank God I made it there safe and sound. Jinki Appa! JungAh Umma!"

"Yah~ ChanHee yepun~(Pretty right?)" JungAh umma commented making me blush a little.

"ChanHee!" someone called from behind.

"Your knight in shining armor is here~" JungAh Umma teased me again.

"Ah! Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Byunghun!" Byunghun greeted them, immediately recognising who they were.

"Nice to meet you Byunghunsshi~ Omo. You're really handsome up close~ Our ChanHee is so lucky~"

"It's not like that omonim, I'm the lucky one to have marry ChanHee~" Byunghun chimed in, making me blush again.

JungAh umma continued teasing me and talking to Byunghun until it was finally time for us to cut the cake.

Byunghun held me by the waist and led me up the stairs. Our cake was huge, like really huge! Byunghun took one of my hands in his and both of us held onto the knife. We smiled at each then slice it down. I heard that they actually froze it up before bringing it here for us to cut but the cake wasn't as difficult to cut as I had thought. (superhuman strength)

After a little while of chatting and eating of the cake, it was finally time for me and Byunghun to leave. I bid them goodbye and left with Byunghun, riding the limo that was given to us.