MARRIAGE

Taste my love

ARE YOU GUYS READY !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally the day of the wedding. Umma, unnie and Byunghunsshi's umma were helping me with my dress in the bridal room. My dress was long and white. It had patterns on certain parts of the dressa and it was off-shoulder, showing off my shoulders.

LOOKS LIKE THIS

Ummas and unnie kept on complimenting how smooth my skin was and how skinny I am that I look perfect.

Unnie then did my make-up for me. She applied foundation then bronzer then eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipgloss. She then attach extentions to my hair. She perm my hair then twist and twirl it into something like a rose.

I wore on a red choker with a diamonds carved into the strap and a ruby pendant hanging there. I wore on lacey gloves and the white pumps umma bought for me to accompany with my dress.

I took a deep breath and stood up, a little unstable at first but managed to regain composure. I walked slowly towards the mirror not daring to look at myself. I closed my eyes and walked towards the mirror and stood in front of it for a long time before I slowly peel open my eyes. I look just like a woman... A beautiful woman.

Just then, the door fled open and in came the royals(women only).

"Chanhee?" Aphrodite asked, unsure of who's in front of her.

I turned around and smiled widely at them. "Aphrodite!"

Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw me.

"Oh. My. God." Jessica gasped.

After a split second, the girls closed the door and squealed, scaring me a little bit.

"Chanhee! Oh my god! You're so pretty!" Krystal, EunJi and Sohyun hovered around me, checking my dress and hair out.

"My brother is such a lucky man to have you as his bride." Aphrodite sang as she nodded her head in acknowledgement. I laughed at their reaction when I suddenly remembered. I walked over to the dresser, quickly(but still slower than normal) and flung open one of the drawers and took out the veil and tiara.

"Jessica, I'm asking you to help me put on the tiara and Aphrodite, I'm asking you to help my put on the veil. I specially requested it."

It's true. I asked unnie to not put it on for me because I wanted my first friend from M High, Jessica to put the tiara on for me and Byunghun's sister, Aphrodite to put the veil on for me. Unnie said okay but warned me that they may ruin my look but I just shook my head and said it's okay cause I really wanted them to be the people to put it on for me.

"I'll be more than happy to do it." Jessica sang and walked over to my side. I looked at Aphrodite nervously then she said, "It'll be my pleasure." I squealed softly, revealing an eyesmile as I hurriedly sat down onto the bench in front of the dresser. Jessica took the tiara from the dresser and carefully comb it to my hair(So that it will stay there and not drop). To be honest, she did great. There was no mistake. Even the position of it was right. I nodded and smiled at her through the mirror. She then smiled back at me and stepped to the side. Aphrodite took up the veil and carefully pat it lightly to make it straight. She lifted the viel and hung it over my head. The shorter side barely touching my eyebrows and the longer side flowing freely on my dress. She did amazing as well. It was perfect even though you can barely spot the tiara anymore. She smiled at me through the mirror and said,

"I'll entrust my beloved little brother to you, Chanhee. Please take good care of him. He may be childish and selfish at times but you must keep in mind, the person he truly loves in the end, will always always be you."

A tear escaped from her eyes as she hurriedly wipe it away and sniffed. I looked at her with a warm smile, holding back my tears as it will ruin my make-up.

"Noona, don't you worry. I will always love him and cherish him." I turned around and gave her a warm and tight hug. She hugged me back and sobbed. She soon released me and smiled at me, looking at her watch then looked at the door. The door knob turned and appa entered the room.

"ChanHee, it's time." He held out his hand which I held onto. He took my arm and hooked it over his and lightly patted on my hands before the door open.

Finally, the big door open slowly and music filled the rose garden. People were seated there on the bench. When the door opened, all eyes were on me. I felt myself tense up then I felt a reassuring pat on my hand. I looked at him as he smiled warmly at me then mouthed "1,2". We started walking slowly, step by step in sync. MinSoo, Niel, ChangJo, Ricky, EunJi, Sohyun, Minzy, Taecyeon and SungJae sat behind my parents and Jiyeon(Left 2nd row). Jessica, Krystal, Zelo, Yongguk, Gdragon, TOP, SeungRi and Hyorin were seated behind Byunghun's parents and Aphrodite(right 2nd row). All of them mouthed, "hwaiting!" and raised their fist at their chest level. I smiled at them and looked in front.

In the middle stood my handsome husband who's waiting for me. He looked at me and smiled lovingly as he waited for me to approach him. Soon, appa reached the area where he's supposed to stop and held my hand out, just before he give my hand over to Byunghun, he said,

"Byunghunsshi, if you ever make him sad, or make him cry, or make him jealous and angry, your house will be on fire the next day, I promise."

Byunghun laughed softly then replied, "Abuji(IS THIS CORRECT ._.), I won't ever let my house be in danger."

Appa then laughed softly and handed me over, "Son, you have a great sense of humour."

Byunghun nodded as appa made his way back to his seat. Byunghun slowly helped me up the stairs.

"It must have been hard on you, yeobo." he whispered when I walked beside him. I shot him a 'OF COURSE' look and concentrated on the priest.

"Do you hereby take Lee ChanHee as your rightful and lawful wife?"

"Yesyesyes~" Byunghun sang in english.

"Do you hereby take Lee ByungHun as your rightful and lawful husband?"

"Yup" I sang along which the priest ignored also.

"You may now exchange rings."

Aphrodite then walked over with Byunghun's ring and JiYeon walked over with my ring.

The ring was chosen by Byunghun and my parents and the one Aphrodite was holding onto had my name engraved on it while the one JiYeon held onto had Byunghun's name engraved on it.

Byunghun took the ring from JiYeon and slipped it into my fourth finger. I took the ring from Aphrodite and slipped it into his forth finger. We both looked at each other and smiled happily then the priest announced the moment we were wating for.

"You may now kiss the bride." Then he took his book, bowed and walked away.

Byunghun looked at me and gave me a peck on my lips. It wasn't like those deep and passionate kiss, instead to the audience, it looked like a short but sweet and loving kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds and immediately lifted me up like a princess and ran into the house. Everyone cheered and 'wooo'-ed when he did that as he winked at them happily. I was too shock to even move in his arms. He closed the door behind him and put me down onto the couch with a soft thud. He then kneeled in front of me and took my hand in his.

"Princess, how was it?"

"I-I-It w-w-was h-heavenly." I stuttered, still in shock.

He laughed then stood up and walked towards the closet. He loosened his tie and ed his shirt and changed into the informal suit for the after-marriage party.

We are finally married...