Fear and Relationships

| Girlfriend's Cousin |

| Girlfriend's Cousin |

Fear and Relationships

There's always a point in time in a relationship where fear steps in. Go Reum fears of the possibility Jimin and Jae Mi happening. She has always feared ever since the beginning... but that's a long story to be told later on. But at the same time, this fear is scaring her. Big time. 

She loves Jimin, but she also love Jae Mi... In confusion, what should she do? Obviously nothing right? Jae Mi is just Jimin's best friend and Jimin is her boyfriend still. She's his.... That's all that matters. 

"Go Reum," Jimin calls out after a few times. "You've been daze for some seconds." Go Reum awkwardly laughs and just smiles sweetly at him. He smiles back and holds her hand. "Let's go. You got tons of homework to do right?" he said.

She walks home and they resume walking home together. After some time of little talks and silence, Jimin softly plants a peck on Go Reum's lips and she blushes. Jimin's her boyfriend and that's that. Jae Mi is no threat. "Don't work too hard okay?" he tells her then goes off.

Go Reum goes in and then he stops at the nearby corner and touches his lips. He kissed her... The last time they kissed was when he pulled off that romantic dinner in front of Jae Mi... They kissed in front of Jae Mi. He had to do it. 

He always thought... he would kiss his first love. That everytime he kisses the girl he's going out with... he would feel his stomach spin, his head would be frozen and his heart would be racing... He wouldn't want to stop. That's what he thought... he should feel, but he didn't.

What is he doing?

 

Meanwhile, Jeong Guk and Jae Mi continues to practice for their little performance for the school upcoming big talent show. Rap Mon and J-Hope are a good match and as a popular senior of their school, they have a whole great big of a chance to win... Jimin and V as well but Jeong Guk has more confidence to beat the two... especially with Jae Mi's musical skill. 

He never exactly saw her as someone who's so incredibly talented. She can play instruments easily. She can sing very good, her voice is stable and well-controlled. Her dancing skill isn't that bad either, in fact, she's a lazy dancer who has swag... And she can draw and she's smart. She can do a lot of things. All of these made Jeong Guk more attracted to her.

Other than that, Jae Mi has an ego... That's y. She knows what she wants, what she needs, and what she needs to do. She's capable and independent. She's not always the goofy, sarcastic, and tough girl out there... She's responsible and well-brought up despite the fact she's been living on her for a long time now.

Jeong Guk finds these the source of attraction but at the same time, it should just attraction... But there's something about her smile... oh that smile... that sweet and cute smile she have whenever she's happy, sad, tired and mad... that just brings him in. That makes his heart skip a beat and causes the attraction to disappear and the time to just freeze. 

That smile... he slowly starts to love and fear.

If Jae Mi knows how much Jimin loves her... How that damn son of a fool is so madly in love with her... Jeong Guk wonders what she would do... But then again ... she isn't the type of person to steal one's authority... especially her own cousin. She's too good of a person and she knows she deserves more.

They continue to sing... and this time Jeong Guk is introduced to "Haruman (Just One Day)" Acoustic Composition of Jae Mi's. He likes it... "Oh, why don't we use this as one of our song? We are just aren't going to dance. We're going to sing too. It'd be nice if we can start off in the competition with this sweet mellow song and rock it out for the second round," he said with excitement.

Jae Mi immediately agrees with the idea and starts going through the arrangement with Jeong Guk. 

He watches her. The smile and that enthusiastic expression... He'll do anything to keep this relationship closer.

 

Preparations for the School Festival begins. Tons of girls in their class are really excited to wear their custom made maid dresses. Some doesn't really care but since this isn't a normal thing, it's quite exciting for both girls and boys. Well, that is except for Jae Mi.

Jae Mi isn't exactly girly and she doesn't wear girly clothes. The only times she'd wear skirts is when she goes to school but she always wear leggins with them, she argued she get cold easily. None of the facility staffs could argue. Jae Mi is manipulative with words.

"I can't believe this. Why would you guys bring me into this?" she whined. Some of the girls laugh knowing how she is. 

"You'll look fine," one girl says. Jae Mi pouts. "I think black and white would fit you," she said. They're customizing their dresses with the colors they wanted... but since Jae Mi doesn't know how to sew... someone else have to make it for her.

"No!" one yells. "Jae Mi never wears anything colorful! She should wear pink." She immediately quietly disagree to that. "Well, she looks good in dull colors compare to us." Jae Mi nods in agreement. "But still. This is only for like one whole day." The other girls nods. 

Suddenly, their female class president walks in. "How about Red? Jae Mi is the chiq type so dark colors fits her. Red is bright but at the same delivers intensity." Jae Mi listens carefully.

The girls nods and agree loudly. "Oh my gosh! And we can like curl her hair!" "Not too curly though. Just wavy would be great!" "Oh! We can put eyeliner with her... CAT STYLE!" "RIGHT! Jae Mi has a nice, soft face which is unfair but it'd be nice seeing her with makeup!" "We should do a practice!" "JAE MI, le---"

The girls look around and finds Jae Mi gone. "Oh, where'd she go?"

Meanwhile, while hearing all those fuzz at the corner the guys couldn't stop laughing especially after they see Jae Mi crawling away from that crowd. It was just hilarious. But they are curious of how Jae Mi would look. It's a mystery. 

"In my opinion, I think she'd look cute." V and Jimin listens carefully. "She has big cat eyes. She doesn't need eyeliners to make her eyes big. It's already big and natural." "True. Plus, she's actually a natural beauty if you think about it. She doesn't wear makeup." "Jae Mi is cute. She's just not the typical guy type."

V steps in the conversation, "hey what's that suppose to mean?" The boys look at him. "She's cute but ... i'm going to be honest... Unlike Go Reum," Jimin pays attention. "Jae Mi isn't hot... or y."

Jimin and V exchange looks and for a little bit of silence they nod and said, "that's true..." 

There was a short laugh. "But Jeong Guk-ssi doesn't seem to mind." V and Jimin overhears along with the boy and follow his gaze. At the hallway through the window, they find Jeong Guk and Jae Mi together talking. V smirks. "They actually look quite good together." Jimin watches.

Some girls head over and one said, "Quite? In all honesty, though Jae Mi is older but only for a year... Jeong Guk and her looks like the perfect match." 

"True. We always thought it'd be one of you guys who'd end with her but seems like we were wrong." V and Jimin exchange looks. 

"One of us?" Jimin asked. "Which one?" V added. The girls exchanged looks with the other boys then said in synch, "Jimin."

.

.

Jimin froze and blush, while V smirks and tries not to laugh. "You guys probably never noticed it but in this class you three are always the top topic. Especially you Jimin oppa and Jae Mi. We actually thought at some point you two would end up together."

"Why is that?" V asked for Jimin, who's keeping it quiet.

One guy bluntly said, "Cuz he looks like he was in love with her." Jimin's heart starts to race even more. "We're all guys here. And we do here the girls gossip a lot. So we join in too." "Guys like to gossip too you know." "We saw how Jimin looked at Jae Mi. As a guy, we know that's how you look at the person you like." "But then Go Reum stepped into the frame and I guess we thought wrong."

"Very wrong." A girl said. "But it doesn't matter. Jeong Guk and Jae Mi, I ship them!" 

 

Taehyung and Jimin goes out to take the trash out. Jimin hasn't really talk since the sudden class conversation. It was obvious for them... and it shocked Jimin really bad. Taehyung smirks and let out a small laugh to get Jimin's attention, "who would've known that was what they were thinking." 

Jimin ignores him, "shut up Taehyung. I don't want to hear any of your witty obnoxious comments."

Taehyung smiles, "You and Go Reum are well-matched. And you guys' relationship is going really well. So I guess there aren't much of a problem but I just have one question. What would you do if Jeong Guk and Jae Mi do get together?" 

Jimin stops walking. Taehyung and him makes eye-contact. Taehyung's serious now. "You're with Go Reum, but you're in love with Jae Mi. You don't want to break up with Go Reum and go for what you really believe in. For what and how you really feel. So, if Jeong Guk gets enough courage and opportunity ahead of him, what would you do if he suddenly becomes the one who does everything you could've done with Jae Mi if you told her how you feel?"

"What would you do hyung, if Jeong Guk and Jae Mi starts going out?"

It took a while to get an answer from Jimin... but he walks away with the trash and throws it away. Walking away from Taehyung... he said the words he never thought he would say, "Jae Mi doesn't love me the way I love her. There's no point in anything I do." 

Taehyung stands there watching his hyung's back quickly disappear. 

"There's only no point if you don't try... Jimin, you're an idiot." 

 




MIDTERM IS DONE! ISH! BUT YEA, I FOUND THE TIME TO UPDATE NOW... PRETTY MUCH ON THE WEEKEND WHEN I CAN STAY HELLA LATE~ HAHAHAHA XD

I HOPE YOU FOUND THIS CHAPTER LONG AND AMAZING! 

LOVE THE NEW POSTER? I DO AHHAHA XD

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY! 

TELL ME WHAT YA THINK!