Wonder

| Girlfriend's Cousin |
Edited 10/23/15
 

| Girlfriend's Cousin |

1. Wonder


The sweat dripped off his face and body after three hours of practicing in his room. He thought it would have been nice if his friends were there to practice with him. It would be no doubt much more fun, but they were too busy with their own things. 

He went to his desk and grabbed the towel to wipe the liquid off his bare muscular body. He was surprise to see how much toned his abs gotten. However, he was a little disappointed at the fact his face was not slim. 'I need to lose some more weight,' he thought. 

A knock came through his door, followed by a voice. "Jimin, dinner is ready! Dry yourself and eat," it was his mom. He answered politely and did as told.
Jimin's mom's occupation's a fashion designer while his dad's a lawyer. Yes, he came from a wealthy family but his mother made sure to keep him modest and humble. If he needed money, he must work for it. If he wanted something, he should strive for it. 

He lived in the big house by himself for most times, well he has a younger brother. The house has three bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. A gourmet kitchen with a nice dining area. A comforting living room downstairs and upstairs. A porch outside and a pool. Yes, he lived that way. His house has always been the hang out place for every of his friends.

Even so, his room has always been his favorite place. Not everyone his age has their dream room but Park Jimin do. Everything has always been amazing for him. 
Before leaving his own bathroom, he stared at himself on the mirror and smiled, thinking; 

Hi, I'm Park Jimin, currently 17 years old. I will be in my junior year of high school at Daehan Arts. I love dancing, hip hop is my style and also popping. I'm not cute but I have my charms. I have a great family, loyal and funny friends, and a dream to catch, but there's something missing.

He didn't know what it was but just like anyone else his age... he wondered why his heart felt empty for no reason. What was it that's missing?

Mornings has always been a hassle. It's tiring and exhausting, but the fact that he get to hang out with his friends was always the reason he would wake up. Friends matter the most to Jimin. He bid his goodbye to his parent and little brother, headed out as he plugged in the earphones in his ears and blasted some heavy bass. He danced on the way as usual and met his friends on the way. Their houses weren't so far away from each other but they mainly met up at the bus stop. 

They went in the bus stop and Nam Joon, also known as Rap Monster by many, introduced the new song he produced called Bulletproof Pt. 2. 

Nam Joon is the so-called leader of their group, as Jimin would say. He was someone that would always lead them and get them together. He was the glue. He's about a year older than Jimin, making 18 years old. He's an intelligent fellow who have an incredible talent in rapping and literature. He made music with just about anyone he met. 

Then there's J-Hope, who's about the same age as Nam Joon, who's the second to the middle. He's the mood-maker and the comical dork. He's the master of dancing between all of them. It never mattered what sort of style provided. J-Hope's capable.

Now, the two eldest, who's graduated their school already and entered a University nearby, Suga and Jin. Suga's about 19 years old while Jin's in his 20. Both of them were the easy going in the group and tend to be the one to go with the flow. They were never as picky when it comes to people. They're the eldest, yet acting mature was never much of their forte. 

Last but not least, the two youngest: V or Taehyung and Jeong Guk. 

Taehyung and Jimin're the same age and they get along the best out of everyone. Taehyung's known for his 4-Dimensional character. He's one talented boy when it comes to acting and basically socializing. He was never afraid of facing anyone, no matter what. Jeong Guk's the youngest and entering his first year at Jimin's school this year. Between the seven of them, Jeong Guk's known to be the Golden Maknae or the multi-talented boy. He has a very mischievous and playful personality. 
Nam Joon hyung explained his intentions to the song and we listened intentively.  "I was thinking of letting Jeong Guk write his own, he'll be the first one rapping then Suga?" Nam Joon said. They just nod. "For the chorus and refrains, we'll have V, Jin hyung and Jimin do them," he added. 

Jimin found himself lucky to have Taehyung in his class for the whole year again. He hoped that for the upcoming new school year, after this ceremony, he'll be with Taehyung again for their junior year. 

Class commenced.  "Alright... Everyone please remain seated and Class Rep! come up here and discuss whatever it is you want to discuss with the class," their teacher said. Class President went up there and emotionally declared, "I will miss al of you! Even though our long winter break has finished and now we're accelerating to the level of this prison school of fun and pressure. Our teachers pushing us and kicking our butts to do our stinking homework. Threatening, counseling and blackmailing us just to pass the exams. I will miss you all!" They all bursted out of laughter and the teacher smacked the Class President's head. 
Just after that amazing speech. The door swung open like a strong tornado. Everyone turned and some chuckled. "Woah! I made it alive! What did I miss?" It was Jae Mi, panting and sighing in relief. The class laughed and the teacher shook his head. Moon Jae Mi was the youngest in class, a year younger than Jimin, yet she's one of the smarted and the laziest. 

She sat in front of Jimin and for most of the time during the lecture she would drift to sleep and Jimin would be the one to wake her up. Taehyung, Jae Mi and Jimin were known as the Fab Trio. They're best friends. However, according to Jimin, Jae Mi's biased of Taehyung. 

"Moon Jae Mi! Your sophomore year is ending and yet you're still coming late?" their teacher said. She let out an awkward laugh then said, "Well, Teacher~ We're just accelerating up and after two weeks or so, we'll be returning so school just had another break, that's it. I'll be late more next year~" The class laughed and she skipped to her seat. 

But before sitting down, she grabbed the teacher's attention and announced, "Oh yea~ I won't be here for the Closing Ceremony~ So just good luck~" 
The last day was Valentines. The guy's most precious day where some's dream will come true. Taehyung nudged Jimin, and Jae Mi took her seat. "Hey Jae Mi, what're you doing for Valentines?" V asked. She turned and looked up the ceiling to think. "I don't know. I found this really cool, old, and broken guitar so that day I'm going to have it fix by a special old man. Then I'm going to draw on it," she replied, enthusiastically. She's a well-known artist around campus. 

"Ooooh, we're making... actually Nam Joon hyung made a demo and we're going to make lyrics for it. You're going to love it for sure," Taehyung said.
She moved closer to him, "Really?! Another Hip-Hop mix?" Taehyung shook his head, "He actually produced this one." Her eyes twinkled. They're really close. Jimin had asked Taehyung if he had a crush on Jae Mi or romantic feelings but he only said that she was just like a sister to him. 

Our of nowhere, Jimin begun to wonder off that topic of love. Could it be that's what was missing in his heart? Will it be resolve the upcoming Valentine? His gaze landed on Taehyung and Jae Mi. Perhaps, these two weren't sure of their feelings just yet, but Jimin couldn't help but wonder... He wondered if that was love.

 

---------------
 
Was it too boring? I guess so huh? I'm sorry, I just want to clear things up and not miss any information that will be truly important for the upcoming futures. Little things can be so valuable.
 
Thank you for READING and I HOPE you SUPPORT ME!!!