Chapter 2

Sometimes Love Needs Help

 

"Yunho nodded numbly sliding his hand into Jaejoong's a bit too quickly. Jaejoong smiled softly causing Yunho to momentarily forget to breath. Jaejoong dropped Yunho's hand much to his disappointment and began to move his body rhythmically. Yunho froze for a moment at the display then mentally shook himself and began to dance. They were a sight to behold Jaejoong's smooth fluid movements and Yunho's strong confident steps. The music changed and the two seemed to gravitate closer until they were holding one another. They didn't notice the attention they were receiving until they were interrupted by the same girl from earlier asking 'oppa' for a dance. Jaejoong bowed out gracefully and Yunho not wanting to be rude lead the girl around stiffly. He never once took his eyes off the blonde as he made his way to the bar and ordered a drink. His eyes narrowed when another man slid in to the seat next to Jaejoong and immersed him in conversation. Yunho clenched his teeth he didn't like that at all. Jaejoong laughed and Yunho seethed wanting that smile aimed at him and only him. A voice made it's way to his consciousness and he remembered he was dancing with someone. He smiled at her and she practically melted leaving him free to search out Jaejoong again.

Yunho saw red as he noticed the mans hand on Jaejoong's knee. Without thought he left the protesting girl and furiously made his way to Jaejoong where he roughly snatched the mans hand off Jaejoong's THIGH! The man quickly slunk away from Yunho's furious glance. Yunho's glare died as he was faced with a confused Jaejoong. Yunho scratched his head, muttered something unintelligible and turned tail back to his corner, maybe Yoochun had returned.

Before he had gone too far he felt a warm, albeit slightly sweaty hand grab him. He turned and went stock still at the proximity of Jaejoong's smiling face. Jaejoong reached up to cup Yunho's cheek and Yunho swore the heavens opened up at the exact moment Jaejoong's lips connected with his. He stood still for a moment before regaining enough sense to wrap his arms around this creature sent from above and thank his lucky stars Yoochun had insisted on dragging Yunho to this club.

End!

*Author's note: Muahahahaha!! YooSu in cahoots, I loved it. Yes, the man who slunk away from Yunho's very potent death glare was poor Changminnie who was only complaining that he couldn't find the duckbutt to give him more monies for noms. He was actually trying to borrow some from JJ. Haha. Comments are my inspiration... Ugh, I'm becoming that person... *rolls eyes at self*