Chapter 7: Jeju Island, Here We Go!

Look Me In The Eye

*flight from Seoul to Jeju Island will take off at 10am. Thank you.*

 

"Jae! Come on! we are going to be late! come on!" 

Why am I here? Can somebody please explain the situation! Why do I have to be dragged here? This is so not me.

"ermm..Jess, can you go first? I need to go to the restroom." I said while searching for the restroom at the airport.

She pulled my hands. "No. no, no! I know what you are trying to do. You are going to bale out! Am I right?"

I shrugged. "I really need to go to the restroom! For crying out loud!" 

"oppa! come on! let's go!" a group of girls attacked me from out of nowhere. And they pushed Jessica down.

"hey! don't push people around!" i said to them. Jessica was looking mad and scary at that moment.

The battle of the fangirls. I chuckled upon thinking about it.

I had no choice but to follow them as they were dragging me like a ragdoll. I had no control of my own body.

What have I become?

 

 


"Hello, everyone! Welcome to Jeju Island! I am your tour guide, Park Sang Chun! You can call me Sang Chun!" he greeted us with a bow.

Finally we arrived at Jeju International Airport after an hour flight. We had to go to our hotel by bus. So, the tour guide was introducing himself to us inside the bus. 

"So, we are going to spend our 3 days vacation here in Jeju Island! I am sure that you won't be disappointed with all the main attractions here!" he beamed to us.

I guess I was the only one with earphones and sunglasses on. Not bothering at all. I prefered to enjoy the beautiful view of Jeju Island through the windows rather than listening to the rubbish explanation.

"oppa, listen!" Jessica who sat beside me took off my earphones and sunglasses by force. "it's rude to do that when people are talking." she smiled.

I gave her the most insincere smile ever. "Jess, stop disturbing me. And who the hell asked you to sit here? It's supposed to be empty."

"ssshh, oppa!" she ignored my plea. Again. 

"aish!" I really wanted to stranggle her so bad.

 

 


"Welcome to 'Ocean Suite Jeju Hotel'! This remarkable hotel will take your breath away with it's wonderful view of the ocean! So, take your keys and checked into your rooms. Around 3pm, we are going to Jeongbal Falls. Don't forget to bring camera!" Sang Chun instructed us.

Yoochun gave me the key to my room. "hyung! this is yours! it's beside my room."

"thanks." I went to the elevator with the rest of the group.

"oppa, where's your room? what floor?" the same group of girls flocked around me."

I sighed. "room 4009, floor 3."

All of them checked their rooms. "aww! oppa! all of us are at the second floor! this is so not fair!"

"great. that's what I wanted." I said before going into the elevator once it opened. 

As we arrived at the second floor, the girls looked gloomy and sad. "oppa, we want to be near to your room." 

"I am sorry, girls. It's decided by faith. Just accept it." I smiled. Feeling happy inside.

"Bye oppa! see you later!" the elevator closed after they went out. Finally! I could breathe normally because I was alone in the elevator at that time.

"Jae baby!"

The voice sent chills down my spine. Where is it come from? Is it from inside the elevator? Am I not alone?"

Slowly, I turned around to face the mystery person.

"oppa! you are right! it's decided by faith! My room is 4010, floor 3!!!" Jessica gave me a hug attack once I turned my body.

"what? really? HA HA HA.......you are joking right? What kind of faith is that?!!" I tried to squirmed my body away.

 

Suddenly, the elevator opened. Yoochun was there. He was shocked by what he had witnessed. 

Kim Jaejoong hugged one of the winners.

Yoochun smiled. "ermm..hyung, I never thought that you brought girlfriend here."

I pushed her away. "No! you are mistaken! I don't know her!" I quickly ran out of the elevator.

I ran because I was so nervous. I am sure that Yoochun thinks otherwise. What should I do?

 


"okay! we are now at the Jeongbal Falls! This place is one of the main attraction here in Jeju Island! It is the only waterfalls in Asia that falls directly into the ocean. Unique, right?" Sang Chun explained to us.

And as usual, I was doing something else when he did the explanation. I was so bored. I decided to start taking pictures of that beautiful place. It's not such a bad thing to join this stupid vacation. At least I could spend my time by looking at the beautiful scenery.

"oppa, are you a loner?" the same group of girls said to me as if they were doing interrogation.

"wae? do I look like one?" I asked while taking pictures.

They nodded. "yup. as a celebrity, you should treat us well. we are your fans."

I giggled. They really treated me like an idol. I pitied them. Worshiping someone like me who don't even give a damn about them.

I faced them "if you guys are really my faithful fans, you should stick with me no matter what. Isn't that the way when you love certain idol?"

They gave a thought about it. "yeah! you are right!" they gave me a group hug. 

"yah! I can't breathe!" why is everybody hugging me? Is it 'Hug Day'?

 

At that same moment, I saw something.

Jessica was taking pictures alone. She smiled while doing it. The same smile that she gave me when we were at my house. 

Pretty.

"ermm, hey! I am Yoochun." Yoochun suddenly came into the picture.

Jessica didn't turn around. She became static after hearing Yoochun's voice.

"sorry if I disturb you. I just wanted to get to know you. What's your name?"

Jessica was still at the same position. "hhyee..my nnname iss Jessicaaa." she was stuttering.

Yoochun chuckled. "are you nervous? it's okay, I am not going to eat you."

Yoochun was about to face her when she ran away from him. Leaving Yoochun clueless.

I left my so called fangirls and I approached Yoochun.

"dude, you should beware of her. She's kind of weird. Don't waste your time on her." I said coolly.

Yoochun turned around to face me. "hyung, what's your relationship with her? girlfriend? because just now, you said that you didn't know her."

"aaaa... she's just a friend. Weird friend." I said.

He smiled. "ok then. She's single and I am single. I still got the chance. I like her. she's beautiful."

"yah! don't come near her!" I accidenty said that.

Yoochun smirked. "wow! overprotective over some weird friend, huh?" he left me just like that.

I cleared my throat.

Why did I say that?