This is real

Hot Boy meet Crazy Girl

Soohyun's POV

I went home missing her again. The dreadful work is killing me and i wanted to shoot with eunjung already. Why is the time taking too long for me to wait and see her? I mumble. 

 

The feeling of missing the one he love is killing him, and is really unjust to stand their and just see eunjung picture to his Handy phone. 

 

Your missing him again don't you? His personal assistant's word. 

Yah! are you really serious about liking her? You already know what's gonna happen if you continue liking her. 

So stop this ok? Her added word. 

 

What should I do? I know this is game, but I don't know how to control my feelings any longer. The only thing I wanted to do at first is revenge but now, I think I'm loosing this game that I created. Soohyun's word while tearing up. 

Ajhuma, Will you help me find a way to see her? I miss her, I miss her that I wanted to die because of not seeing her. Soo hyun's added word. 

 

Aiggooo!! Andwe!! Your manager will kill me if I let you see her.  

 

Ajhumma. Please Let me see her this time. please, I'm begging you. 

 

Eunjung's POV 

 

Eunjung is busy working at the cafe. but her mind is flying away. People are recognizing her already as soo hyun's virtual girlfriend and it gave her much more reason to be tired of answering every questions that her customers is throwing up in addition of the thought of missing soo hyun too. She cant keep herself to be sad all along as she sighn

 

 

I admit it, I guess I like him already but It's really painful to love her, It's like a war between david and goliath. 

Everybody will gonna hate me. She mumble.

 

While doing her work, Someone came up inside of their cafe wearing a mask on his face. He seated first at the bench watching eunjung before ordering. after a while, He heard a group of young people who are gossippingng about how eunjung is. 

 

Unnie, That's Soo hyun's girlfriend, Do you think she deserved to be one? I mean, Seriously? Ok fine, She's pretty but look how poor she is. Soo hyun will never like her. I think it's just scripted. 

 

Your right! It's only scripted, I dont think Soo hyun will really her. 

Another lady's word while looking at eunjung with a smirk. 

 

The man heard what those ladies said and in rage, She stood up smiling, Taking off his mask and it is, Kim soo hyun. 

Annyeong Haseyo, Im Kim Soo hyun, Nice meeting you all while bowing 3 times. Ladies have been yelling out in rage because of soo hyun, They are all taking Soo hyun's picture and after a while He move forward to where eunjung is. Eunjung is very suprise that her eyes almost popped out seeing soo hyun in front of her. 

 

What are you doing here? She ask. while the flash of cameras all around is approaching.  

Soo hyun first smile as he say, I miss you, I miss you so much that I'm gonna die if I cant see you today.

And my words, He paused for a moment as he  took eunjung's face, "IS TRUE" Soo hyun kiss eunjung passionately, and it was already a confession. The virtual relationship is now real. The Customers in cafe yelled out in jealous seeing both of them kissed. After a while Eunjung Smiled slightly saying KAJA! 

As she took soo hyun's hand and run away from the cafe. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys, I have to continue this Fanfic because I just thought, I like soo hyun so much. LOl