42

Let me be your boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov

I hang the last lamp on the christmast tree, while henry put the star ornament on the top of the tree. Now our tree already done! I smiled happily, and henry squeeled after he the lamps on the tree. So beautiful!

"Aah so pretty! Did you two do this??" A voice from behind. Henry and I turned back, and there, our parents standing on the door.

"Muumm!!!" Henry squeeled and ran to our mum, hugged her tightly. I walked to them too and hugged them tight.

"I thought you can't come.." Henry muttered."What if hae hyung left me tonight coz he wants to be with his boyfriend alone? I'll be alone.." He whined.

Our parents chuckled and my dad looked at me.

"Ah, so you have a plan with hyukjae tonight?" He asked.

"N-no dad..he hasn't called me or anything..the last time he called me he said he'll try to asked for his night shift replacement tonight" I look down.

My dad smiled, and he patted my shoulder.
"Relax son. If he can't come here, why don't you go there?"

I blinked my eyes. "Y-you'll le t me..?"

"Well first I have to asked you this" he leaned to whispered on my ear. "Did you or did you not..already have ..?"

I widened my eyes, blushed. "No dad!!!" I nearly shouted, and he laughed.

"Ah so he kept his promised" my dad laughed. I frowned.

"What promise dad..?"

He giggled and said, "Nothing.. Well, if you meet him tonight, tell him that he can forget his promise to me. It's up to him when he wants to do it" he winked and walked away.

Huh? I scratched my head.
Then I felt my phone vibrated.

To: hae
From: hyukkie

"Sorry hae, I can't go to your house tonight :( my other friends went home already and suzy's the only one in the E.R tonight. She asked me to stay. I wished I was there with you. Maybe I'll go to your house immediately tomorrow after the shift over. I'm sorry baby, I love you. Merry christmast"

I frowned. Su..zy? That girl? Why she asked my hyukkie to stay? I fisted my palms, and decided. I have to go there tonight.

------

Hyukjae's pov

I sighed.
I re-read donghae's replied to me.

To: hyukkie
From: hae

"It's okay"

Why he didn't say more? I thought he'll be dissappointed and at least he'll scold me a little.

I went to Emergency Room and suzy's already there.

"Hey" I called her.

She smiled to me, and patted the chair beside her.
"Hey hyukjae. Come, sit. Still no patient"

I sat beside her and moved it away from her a bit. Well I don't wanna get close to her after what she said to me that time. Plus, looks like donghae jealous on her.

"Wae you moved?" She chuckled."I won't bite you"

I smiled and shook my head.

"How's your boyfriend when he knew you can't have christmast eve with him?" She asked.

"Well..he seems take it really well. Maybe he spent this night with his family"

"Oh.. Well, it's already 8 p.m. Wanna take a break? We can have christmast eve dinner together" she smiled.

Christmast eve dinner? I should've do this with my hae. I pouted.
"No thanks.." I answered her.

"Aww come on! It's sad you know, have a dinner alone. You'll let me do that alone? You're meanie.." She played her stethoscope on her hands.

I pity her, but my heart can't let me do that. Even donghae's away from me, I can't let myself get close to any other people, especially when donghae's already felt jealousy over her before even know her.
"I'm sorry suzy.. But I can't. Really"

Suzy held my arms, and gave me her puppy eyes.
"Please hyukjae.. Accompany me, please..? Pretty please....?"

I wanna pryed her hands and snapped at her, but before I did, someone pryed suzy's hands off me, and I heard,

"Let go off my boyfriend!"

I looked up, and widened my eyes.
"D-donghae..?"

------

Donghae's pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter