Let me be your boyfriend ch.15

Let me be your boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov

"Kyaaaahh hyuung!!! So naughtyyy kissing in front of my innocent eyes!!" Henry squeeled.

I glared at him. HE'S THE ONE WHO'S ASKING THAT!

"No big deal. It's just a peck anyway" I tried to act cool.

"Really??? No big deal???" Henry held my arms,widened his little round eyes.

"Ofcourse" I walked into the house, and I can see that henry reached the phone.

"Hello? Hyukjae hyung?? Yes! It's henry! Oh I just wanna tell you that hae hyung said a peck is no big deal for him! So from now on, you can kiss him anytime you--aHH!! Hyung!!!"

He whined when i ran and grabbed the phone to cut the line off. "HENRY!!!!!!!"

-------------

On the race track~

Hyukjae's pov

Ahh.I chuckled. So cute that little brother of hae! He's really helping me! And now I already kissed him 3 times! Yeay! And did henry tell me that donghae said it's not a big deal for a peck? Hm.. Maybe I should do more... I smiled at the thought.

"Yah!! Snapped it out hyuk! You're like a crazy monkey smiling by yourself like that"junsu nudge my arm with his elbow.

"A monkey in love~" sungmin chirped happily.

"He's happy coz hae jealous of me, right?" Junsu smirked.

"Yeah! That kid is so obvious! Hyuk, your chance get bigger! Maybe on the next date you can kiss him~" heechul hyung laughed and I blushed,smiled wider remember the kiss. My fingers touched my lips slowly.

"Hey! Why are you smiling like idiot?! Or..wait a minute.. DID you kiss him already??" Heechul hyung exclaimed and now everybody's attention were on me.

I looked at them, eyes by eyes, then looked down, blushing,and nodded slowly.

"Awww you naughty monkey!!! Fast move, ehh???!! Smart!" Sungmin patted my head, excited.

"Really hyung?? So that's means he's a gay to?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Well, he's still in denial rightnow, but I'll make him gay for me soon~" hyukjae grinned widely.

"Okay then! When we're done with the love session talk, let's start the race" hangeng hyung told us, and we stood up, picked our helmet and went outside.

Even though we're still college students, but we don't do wild race on the street, we always booked a race track for us to race, thanks to sungmin's dad who can provide the place for us.

It's 9 p.m and hangeng hyung arrange who will be on the race tonight. It will be junsu, me, hangeng hyung and jaejoong hyung.

The race started with hangeng hyung and jaejoong hyung. They're as great as ever. The speed, the moves, not once getting old. It's even getting much more firm and flawless. Well, hangeng hyung always want to be a racer, I mean official racer on official match.

We're waiting for them on the final line, and I can't help but thinking about donghae. He's so cute. Kyuhyun told me that he was looking at me and junsu all the time.

Loud cheers were heard and I saw hangeng hyung's motorcycle heading fast to the final line, with jaejoong's motorcycle closely follow. But until they reached the finish line, hangeng hyung still 1 metres ahead, and that makes hangeng hyung won.

When it's me and junsu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter