Let me be your boyfriend -19-

Let me be your boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's pov

It's still 11 a.m and my lesson's already over coz the professors wanna have some meetings. Well, I can go home, but I'll have soccer practice at 3. So I decided to kill the time in campus.

"Hae! Not going home?" Kyu asked me.

"Nope. Soccer practice at 3. I'll just hang around here till the time comes" I told him.

Kyu looked like thinking a bit, then said, "what time you finished your practice?"

Hm? "Why suddenly you interested in my schedule kyu? Don't tell me you like me too!" I laughed.

Kyu smacked my head,"stupid. I have minnie! My taste is way better than hyukjae hyung!" He smirked.

"what's that suppossed to mean?!" I snapped at him.

He laughed. "Nothing~ okay then, dense guy. If you have nothing to do, you can just go to medical faculty and meet your lover there"

"Huh? But hyukjae must still has some lessons now.." I muttered.

Kyuhyun laughed. "Ahahha~ see! I didn't even say hyukjae! Oh gosh, hae! Just accept him already!" And he walked away, leaving me blushing hard.

Damn it! Why am I thinking about hyuk when kyu said 'lover'?! Am I..? Aishh! I have to refreshed my mind! Okay. Hmm.. Maybe I'll just watch the preparation of theatre festival at the hall.

Theatre club in our campus held a festival every 6 months, and everybody knows that they are awesome. Even when I was still in high school, I often came to see their play.

I walked to the main hall and there are theatre club's members doing preparation here and there. Some of them do the background, and the other's rehearsed for the play. The preformance will be held tomorrow. I looked at the settings and wondering what their themes gonna be. Hmm. Maybe a carnival? Yeah. There are so many colorful lights and OH MY GOD! There's a NEMO costume! Ohh I'm soo gonna watch this play!

I kept watching the preparation when someone poke my shoulder. "Huh?"

"Hey, donghae! What are you doing here?" Kibum hyung smiled and sat beside me.

"Eh? I just wanna kill time here hyung, since my lesson's over. Waiting for the soccer practice" I smiled to him. "And you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm the main actor of this theatre club, of course I'm here" he chuckled.

Omo, other than soccer, he did this too? "Oh really?! Great hyung! Good luck for tomorrow's performance!" I grinned widely, but then I felt my body being pushed, and somebody insisted to sat between me and kibum hyung.

"Yah! Don't get too close, you two! Kibummie! I'll keep my eyes on you! Don't you dare flirting to my hae!"

I felt my heart thumped harder when I noticed that the figure was lee hyukjae. "Y-yah! What are you doing out here?! Don't you have any lessons to attend?" I snapped at him.

Hyukjae turned to me and said, "oh my hae hae is worried about me! Don't worry baby. I have permission to go outside. Since I'm the president of the student council, I have to make sure our event's preparation is going well" he smiled to me.

Oh yes. He's the president council.

"Hyukjae! Time for you to rehearse!" Someone on the stage called hyuk.

Huh? He just the council's president right? What the rehearse for?

"I'll go now baby. Don't fall for kibum's flirt! You're mine!" And hyukjae went to the stage, leaving the flushing me and the laughing kibum hyung.

Suddenly the music started and the lighting went off. Huh? Then a figure appear, a spotlight followed his move. Hyukjae.

"He has his own solo dance part in this performance" kibum hyung told me.

And when I watched him move, I felt my eyes can't left him. His move is so smooth, gentle, but still so masculine, make my heart fluttered. Damn it, heart.

Then somebody approached hyukjae, and dance with him. "Ki-kibum hyung, you said it was solo..?"

"Well it suppossed to be solo, but that guy really love to tease hyuk" he chuckled.

"Who's that guy?" I asked.

"Huh? You didn't know him? that's siwon, our theatre club's leader. And he's a professional model as well. You must've seen him at least once on tv" kibum hyung said.

Oh yes! I knew him! Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter